Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diversify ‘Overwhelmingly White and Christian’ Wyoming with Afghans

Exclamation Diversify ‘Overwhelmingly White and Christian’ Wyoming with Afghans

Diversify ‘Overwhelmingly White and Christian’ Wyoming with Afghans

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-with-afghans/

John Binder 7 Oct 2021

The Washington Post is promoting a proposal to diversify the “overwhelmingly white and Christian” state of Wyoming by resettling Afghans in the region.

As part of President Joe Biden’s massive resettlement operation out of Afghanistan, his administration plans to resettle at least 95,000 Afghans across 46 states. The only states or territories not taking Afghans are Hawaii, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, DC.

Wyoming is the only state in the nation where the federal government does not annually resettle refugees. That is mostly because none of the nine taxpayer-funded refugee contractors have offices in the state.

In a piece titled “One state has never taken in refugees. Will it welcome Afghans?,” the Post explores a proposal by a local Episcopal church in Casper, Wyoming, to take in Afghans.

The Post interviewed a series of individuals for the piece, including those who said Afghan resettlement in Wyoming could “help with diversification” and break from their “conservative beliefs.”

The Post reported:

Whether that will happen, or even be possible, in this deeply conservative Western state remains in question. Wyoming, overwhelmingly White and Christian, has never formally welcomed refugees. Just a few years ago, debate over refugee resettlement spiraled into anti-Islam protests and a Koran-burning, alarming the state’s tiny Muslim population and dashing the hopes of its most prominent refugee advocate.

“I hope that with time people can look at what I’ve been able to overcome and how proud I am to call myself a Wyomingite,” Bahige said. “… Refugees can be contributing members of our community and help with diversification.”

“Wyoming needs to do better, especially if they want human beings to move up there,” said Mohamed Salih, a Sudan native who for 33 years lived in Cheyenne, where he was a community college dean and frequently gave talks on Islam. He moved Denver more than a year ago. “I had friends, but in total, the community is really not welcoming to the other. And that is, I think, wedded in their conservative beliefs: We want to keep Wyoming as Wyoming — whatever that means.”

Wyoming, with its population of fewer than 580,000 residents, has long been eclipsed by the number of refugees the government has brought to the United States over the last two decades.

Since 2001, nearly a million refugees have been resettled in the nation.

With Biden’s resettlement operation, the largest of its kind, the total number of Afghans the administration hopes to bring to the U.S. is well beyond the populations of all of Wyoming’s largest cities and towns — including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, and Gillette.

Compared to Jackson, Wyoming, the state’s most popular destination for tourism, Biden’s resettlement operation in terms of refugees is more than nine times the small city’s resident population.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Secession now.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Bahige said. “… Refugees can be contributing members of our community and help with diversification.”
    Did you ask the Wyoming people if they wanted to be "diversified"?

“I had friends, but in total, the community is really not welcoming to the other. And that is, I think, wedded in their conservative beliefs: We want to keep Wyoming as Wyoming — whatever that means.”
    Whatever that means?

Sounds to me like it means they don't want to be diversified.

So, Mohamed, why don't you just $#@! off back to Sudan?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-07-2021 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Of course they didn't. The Fed Gov just does with states what it chooses to do.

And Libertarians and Democrats love that $#@!.

Doesn't matter what they want, they're racists and don't get a vote.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ah, and there is the core of the matter.

"There is no Great Replacement, you're a racist and bigot".

"The Great Replacement is fantastic, it diversifies these pockets of America that are still too white and spewing white supremacy".

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Even if they were voting very hard?

Even if they were voting very hard?
    Just have to vote as hard as the Democrats do.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Of course they didn't. The Fed Gov just does with states what it chooses to do.

And Libertarians and Democrats love that $#@!.
    Libertarians love that FedGov “just does with states what it chooses to do”? I’m not following that one.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Libertarians love that FedGov “just does with states what it chooses to do”? I’m not following that one.
    Open border. Hurrah! Settle trespassers wherever. It's all good.

Open border. Hurrah! Settle trespassers wherever. It's all good.
    Ah, gotcha. The open borders thing. Thanks for clarifying.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Bahige said. “… Refugees can be contributing members of our community and help with diversification.”
    Come to think of it, forget Wyoming, how many of the American people have you asked if they want to be "diversified" ?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-07-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Can you be 'overwhelmingly' Christian and also refuse to accept refugees?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    How about not being a Christian and saying $#@! OFF? Do none Christians get a vote?

Disobey God, as a nation, refuse him and his commandments and wallow in sin, and he will displace you with your enemies.

2 Kings 17 Vr 22-24 KJV

22 For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he did; they departed not from them;

23 Until the LORD removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets.

So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

Israel's Cities Resettled by Foreigners

24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-07-2021 at 09:45 PM.

How about not being a Christian and saying $#@! OFF? Do none Christians get a vote?
    Pipe down, racist

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many refugees do you think we should take in?

How many immigrants?

Of course, but in a place that is 'overwhelmingly' Christian, obviously those votes are a tiny minority.

Disobey God, as a nation, refuse him and his commandments and wallow in sin, and he will displace you with your enemies.
    Is that what you believe is happening?

How many refugees do you think we should take in?

How many immigrants?
    Some.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

It is adorable that you're attempting to distill the issue down to this simple proposition.

How about we house them at W's ranch or Obama's villas? They destroyed the country the refugees are coming from. The people of Wyoming have nothing to do with it.

Is that what you believe is happening?
    No. The question was how could a Christian people believe in stopping migrant invasion. I gave you Scripture that showed God himself will displace you from your homeland if you disobey him. Many Christians I know believe that.

I believe what we are seeing strictly man-made, it is but one front of the Marxist revolution's war.

Demographic warfare is nothing new, and that is what this is.

Some.
    Weak.

Give me a number. (This is on top of the 50 million invaders already here.)

1000?

100,000?

1,000,000?

100,000,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    How about we house them at W's ranch or Obama's villas? They destroyed the country the refugees are coming from. The people of Wyoming have nothing to do with it.
    Yah, that'll be the day, when you see a bunch of Haitian squatters tenting out on Obama's lawn in Martha's Vineyard.

No. The question was how could a Christian people believe in stopping migrant invasion. I gave you Scripture that showed God himself will displace you from your homeland if you disobey him. Many Christians I know believe that.
    I wasn't aware that some Christians believe in opposing the will of God.

Give me a number. (This is on top of the 50 million invaders already here.)

1000?

100,000?

1,000,000?

100,000,000?
    Not sure. Some.

I also don't think it should be a fixed number. We should take the people that we want and not take people that we don't want, and so the number may ebb and flow depending on how many good candidates there are in a particular year.
    Pinochet is the model

Wyoming would have greater difficulty than most other secession prospects, because it's almost 50% Federal land.

This is a good example of why secession efforts in various states need to be grouped together to make the option more attractive
    and more feasible if we're really going to take on D.C.

We have to make them feel fear and question their resolve.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Wyoming would have greater difficulty than most other secession prospects, because it's almost 50% Federal land.

This is a good example of why secession efforts in various states need to be grouped together to make the option more attractive
    and more feasible if we're really going to take on D.C.

We have to make them feel fear and question their resolve.
    I think that a more vital factor than just the amount of acreage that's federal is the number of missile silos it has. Having those parks and wilderness be state run instead of federal isn't the thing the feds will go to war against Wyoming over. Those missile silos are.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Same.

Real Libertarians believe that the FedGov should have no jurisdiction in state or personal issues- from education to medicine to welfare, not to mention bombing the $#@! out of other countries. Get .gov out of their unlawful & illegal positions & people can come & go, taking care of themselves.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I think that a more vital factor than just the amount of acreage that's federal is the number of missile silos it has. Having those parks and wilderness be state run instead of federal isn't the thing the feds will go to war against Wyoming over. Those missile silos are.
    Six of one half dozen of the other. The small part of Wyoming's southeast corner that houses Warren AFB and missiles - IS - part of the nigh 50%
    Federal Land, ergo, covered by what I said.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Six of one half dozen of the other. The small part of Wyoming's southeast corner that houses Warren AFB and missiles - IS - part of the nigh 50%
    Federal Land, ergo, covered by what I said.
    That's true. But it could be a fraction of 1% of the land and letting it go would still probably be nonnegotiable.

Unless there's potential for some kind of an agreement where the seceding states would permit the USA to continue to maintain its militarily strategic presence in their borders.

Those who are serious about secession need to get into the details of how things like that could be worked out.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That's true. But it could be a fraction of 1% of the land and letting it go would still probably be nonnegotiable.

Unless there's potential for some kind of an agreement where the seceding states would permit the USA to continue to maintain its militarily strategic presence in their borders.

Those who are serious about secession need to get into the details of how things like that could be worked out.
    Yes, probably some state borders would have to be re-drawn. That's just another reason why multi-state confederacy or confederacies
    makes a lot more sense than trying to maintain all the current state borders.

I don't expect the movements to really catch steam until at least post-2025.....Conservatives have to "give up" their election fantasies.
    If Trump gets the GOP nom and loses badly, it might be enough.

In a piece titled “One state has never taken in refugees. Will it welcome Afghans?,” the Post explores a proposal by a local Episcopal church in Casper, Wyoming, to take in Afghans.
    Maybe that church should resettle in another state.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast