Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Trickle down immorality.
    The left adheres to it like crazy glue.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supply chain shortages = Black Market opportunities (just sayin).

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For 20 years I've been going to my neighborhood 7-11 for sugar and Half-n-Half (I drink a sh!tload of coffee). He stocks lots of Half-n-Half because I buy them 2 at a time. This morning I run over there while my coffee is brewing, and they're out of sugar, Half-n-Half, hot dogs, and haven't been able to get chicken wings for a month.

Things just got real.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    For 20 years I've been going to my neighborhood 7-11 for sugar and Half-n-Half (I drink a sh!tload of coffee). He stocks lots of Half-n-Half because I buy them 2 at a time. This morning I run over there while my coffee is brewing, and they're out of sugar, Half-n-Half, hot dogs, and haven't been able to get chicken wings for a month.

Things just got real.
    No things just got inconvenient..

Real is when the dairyman decides that whole milk,(full butterfat) is worth one hour of your labor for one gallon.

When that dairyman decide to cut out all the middlemen then things get real.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    No things just got inconvenient..

Real is when the dairyman decides that whole milk,(full butterfat) is worth one hour of your labor for one gallon.

When that dairyman decide to cut out all the middlemen then things get real.
    You got that right.

Because what can your average city $#@! trade in labor that the dairyman might want?

An hour lecture on his white privilege?

A power point presentation on how there are 128 genders and men can get pregnant?

A modern art makeover of his mud room?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You got that right.

Because what can your average city $#@! trade in labor that the dairyman might want?

An hour lecture on his white privilege?

A power point presentation on how there are 128 genders and men can get pregnant?

A modern art makeover of his mud room?
    I can turn his computer on and off until it works again so he can keep watching Netflix
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Things just got real.
    No chicken wings?

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And the Great Reset marches ever on.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Things just got real.
    Are those even supposed to be eaten?

I thought those hot dogs spinning on the rollers were just a novelty to amuse the customer.

I had no idea that they were ever eaten after spinning there for days/weeks/months.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Are those even supposed to be eaten?

I thought those hot dogs spinning on the rollers were just a novelty to amuse the customer.

I had no idea that they were ever eaten after spinning there for days/weeks/months.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12