Thread: Tucker Carlson: Nothing like this has ever happened before

Exclamation Tucker Carlson: Nothing like this has ever happened before

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is not even about standing up to the school at the microphone. Soon homeschooling will be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    It is not even about standing up to the school at the microphone. Soon homeschooling will be illegal.
    Of course it will be...War on Us.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

On the school board issue, or schools in general, people need to learn how to vote with their feet. My parents did it. My wife and I did it. They can do it too. Forgive me for my lack of sympathy, but if some gal goes to a school board meeting and accuses them of abusing children, and she sincerely believes it, why is she there complaining instead of pulling her kids out? Step up and take some responsibility for your family. The "abuse" can end instantly for any parent with a spine.
    My Medical Records are Private

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    On the school board issue, or schools in general, people need to learn how to vote with their feet. My parents did it. My wife and I did it. They can do it too. Forgive me for my lack of sympathy, but if some gal goes to a school board meeting and accuses them of abusing children, and she sincerely believes it, why is she there complaining instead of pulling her kids out? Step up and take some responsibility for your family. The "abuse" can end instantly for any parent with a spine.
    Eventually there will be nowhere to run.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Yeah, I know. Taking kids out of a school one disagrees with, whether public or private, should be an easy first step though. As for “eventually,” well... I’ll just say that in Dixie's land I’ll take my stand to live and die in Dixie.
    My Medical Records are Private

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    If a majority of people divorced themselves from the system, the system would collapse. Wouldn't need to run at all. But people are too afraid to let go of their level of comfort.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep