Thread: CDC director says get a covid shot and get a flu shot

CDC director says get a covid shot and get a flu shot

Hmm, so never mind that ADE thing then? Walensky says bad flu season coming so we should accept the covid shot that's known to reduce immune response and get stuck with a dead (so they say) flu virus in a flu shot or a live flu virus in a nasal spray. Sounds like a solid plan to me! Where do I sign up?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/06/cdc-...this-year.html

=Walensky urged Americans to get shots for both Covid and the flu, saying vaccinations are not just important for ending the pandemic but also preventing other infectious diseases.
    I've never caught the flu in my life but I've seen oodles of net posts and comments over the years from people who come down with flu usually after taking a flu shot.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I also refuse the flu shots. I have a strong immune system built up am healthy and will be fine.

I have very rarely gotten the flu--since I stopped getting the shots thirty years ago.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Since COVID-19, they say there is no more flu. So which flu variants would be in the vaccine if there are supposedly no flus circulating?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Flu shot media push is starting....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Since COVID-19, they say there is no more flu. So which flu variants would be in the vaccine if there are supposedly no flus circulating?
    The Covid-19 flu variant.