Thread: TX - Four students shot at Timberview HS in Arlington TX.

Exclamation TX - Four students shot at Timberview HS in Arlington TX.

Shooting, Multiple Wounded Reported at Texas High School

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-high-school/

AWR Hawkins 6 Oct 2021

Multiple people are reported to be wounded after a shooting Wednesday morning at Timberview High School in Arlington, Texas.

NBC 5 reported the shooting and the wounded victims, citing police confirmation.

They noted that the school is on lockdown.

CBS 21 notes that law enforcement is combing the campus, trying to find an armed individual.

We are on scene at a shooting at Timberview High School. We are doing a methodical search and working closely with @ATFHQ @mansfieldisd Police, @MansfieldPDTX @GrandPrairiePD and other agencies. We will be announcing a parent staging location soon once the location is identified pic.twitter.com/R08TuHPMHh

— Arlington Police, TX (@ArlingtonPD) October 6, 2021

Timberview High School is located “in the 7000 block of South Watson Road in Arlington.”

All Parents –@mansfieldisd is setting up a parent reunification point at the Center for Performing Arts located at 1110 W. Debbie. Officers will be at that scene. Students will eventually be bused to that location after the school is completely secured. pic.twitter.com/gmv8UJBXDk

UPDATE: CBS 21 reports that police are seeking a shooting suspect, identified as Timothy George Simpkins, 18. He is allegedly driving a 2018 silver Dodge Charger.

We are looking for a shooting suspect in today’s incident at @mansfieldisd Timberview School. Please call 911 if you know the whereabouts of 18-year old Timothy George Simpkins who may be driving a 2018 Silver Dodge Charger with license plate PFY-6260. pic.twitter.com/npaNVBDXRp

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mansfield used to be a nice area.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Likely an honor student imo
    - Kim Kardashian

Doubt we'll be hearing much about this one... but it'll get included in "mass shooting" statistics (believe only 3 or more people need to be shot) which will be used to say we need to take "assault weapons" away even though he almost assuredly used a handgun.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Almost two months now. What? No terrorism charge? In a complete reversal of usual procedure, they will probably charge this 18 year old as a juvenile.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Timothy George Simpkins: Arlington school shooter parties as victims battle for life

ARLINGTON, TEXAS: The teenage gunman who opened fire in an Arlington school on Wednesday, October 6, was released on a $75,000 bond. While he celebrated at home, his victims fought for their lives in a hospital. Timothy George Simpkins, 18, who was being held on three charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, was released from Tarrant County Jail was on Thursday, October 7.

Simpkins did not utter a word as he walked out of jail, dressed in a blue t-shirt, a baseball cap, and a pair of jeans. It is not clear why he has been charged with aggravated assault, instead of attempt to murder or even more serious charges for his heinous crime. It is also unclear why he was granted bail by the judge. A relative of Simpkins later took to social media and shared videos from a family gathering inside a house, with Simpkins holding a baby and chatting away.
    a 15-year old student and a 25-year-old English teacher - suffered gunshot wounds. The student continues to remain in critical condition and had to undergo surgery, according to a report.
    Calvin Pettitt, an English teacher at the school managed to escape death after Simpkins allegedly shot him. He suffered a couple of broken ribs and a collapsed lung due to the injuries. His sister Grace Rinearson said the bullet narrowly missed Pettitt's aorta, describing the shooting as "one of the scariest mornings of my life."
    More: https://meaww.com/timothy-george-sim...attle-for-life
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Almost two months now. What? No terrorism charge? In a complete reversal of usual procedure, they will probably charge this 18 year old as a juvenile.
    We shouldn't discriminate in favor of late-model vehicles.

There can be no justice until there is equity for older SUVs.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·