• Fury decision

2 50.00%
  • Wilder knockout

0 0%
  • Wilder decision

0 0%

Thread: Oct 9 Fury v Wilder

Oct 9 Fury v Wilder

Tyson Fury will defend the WBC heavyweight championship against Deontay Wilder on Oct. 9 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. 12 rounds (9 p.m. ET, ESPN+ PPV).
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-04-2021 at 10:00 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's it? Two people voting on this fight? This place has turned soft.

A long, long time ago
    I can still remember how that boxing
    Used to make me smile
    And I knew if I had my chance
    That I could make those boxers dance
    And maybe I'd be happy for a while

Missed this one
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Coming up
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

All 4 for Fury. 2 for knockout 2 for decision

Rd 3 Wilder looks like he's done

looks vs is done lol

nice comeback

Fury looks fresher, Wilder looks tired but he still has that big punch. Dunno for how many rounds longer he will
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-09-2021 at 10:17 PM.

Definitely lots of CTE on both sides.

Just when it looks like Wilder is done he connects with some good shots

Fury wins by 11th round knockout.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-09-2021 at 10:40 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wilder took some serious damage the whole fight.. finally knocked out cold in the 11th round. I win the poll.

Yep you and cap called it

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wilder took some serious damage the whole fight.. finally knocked out cold in the 11th round. I win the poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Yep you and cap called it