Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video of Fauci and HHS Plotting to Stage Massive Health Scare Using “New Virus” Emerges

Video of Fauci and HHS Plotting to Stage Massive Health Scare Using “New Virus” Emerges

Alex Jones discusses a video found of Fauci TWO YEARS AGO PLOTTING to release a Bio Weapon as a way of circumventing the the approval process for their Vaxterilization Shot.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/monda...virus-emerges/

Worth the watch.

EDIT: Link isnt working when I clicked it. Here is another:

https://banned.video/watch?id=615ba50fbaf9982cf581138c
    Last edited by DamianTV; 10-06-2021 at 06:29 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

At minimum, Fauci's statement here that it would take at least a decade to roll out a new mRNA vaccine, would indicate that he's aware that there are long-term risks that would need to be evaluated before a mRNA vaccine could be considered safe.

However all that went out the window with CoVID.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

Yes and if you buy some dick pills Alex will keep fighting for you.

I don't doubt that Fauci is complicit in all this, but AJ is tainted goods and linking to his content doesn't further your cause.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

I don't doubt that Fauci is complicit in all this, but AJ is tainted goods and linking to his content doesn't further your cause.
    The video itself he's commenting on has value. If he hadn't commented on that video, it's unlikely we would have seen it at all.

Say what you want about AJ, but he does occasionally bring legitimate things to the surface that noone else is talking about.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I am truly surprised that Fauci is allowed to still breathe and walk around. All the dc critters need to be dodging sniper fire everyday all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am truly surprised that Fauci is allowed to still breathe and walk around. All the dc critters need to be dodging sniper fire everyday all day long.
    I'm not really surprised by anything anymore given the events over the past few years.

I've just come to accept that much of the world has gone legitimately insane, and adjusted my expectations accordingly.
    - Kim Kardashian

Can't take his voice for more than thirty seconds, either. But unfortunately, I can't find that video anywhere else. Several Milken 2018 videos are out there, but this one is otherwise memory holed.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Yea Fauchistein needs to pay for this.
    Good luck with that.

They (the members of the elite) are never held to account for anything.

The truth is going to come out eventually. The director of the NIH doesn't just resign for no reason. Fauci might be next. They are all complicit in this, but the public isn't ready to know yet. This will be trickled out slowly over the years like usual to prevent a panic. MSM is already reversing about it coming from the lab in wuhan, they will turn on Fauci eventually.

The truth is going to come out eventually. The director of the NIH doesn't just resign for no reason. Fauci might be next. They are all complicit in this, but the public isn't ready to know yet. This will be trickled out slowly over the years like usual to prevent a panic. MSM is already reversing about it coming from the lab in wuhan, they will turn on Fauci eventually.
    I'm not so sure. They have a lot of space under that rug they keep sweeping things under.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm not so sure. They have a lot of space under that rug they keep sweeping things under.
    Do you know anyone personally who believes that wet market nonsense? I don't. Remember when antivax was fringe, now look at the percentage who will not take their vax. Remember when UFOs were craziness, now the government acknowledges them. The truth slowly trickles out, it takes years. Average general public couldn't handle the shock of knowing what really goes on, so the government and the media feed it to them slowly and quietly after the fact. It's always been this way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Just because Fauchi's famous does not hardly make him too big to take the fall. Exactly the opposite. It means he's perfectly positioned for it. His fame is just the thing Bill Gates will be using for cover. It's the reason people will be satisfied they got the culprit even though Bill Gates' head is still attached to his shoulders.

And Fauchi knows this. Didn't you see the look on his face when Rand Paul busted him for lying to Congress? It was that look which betrays the thought, "The party might just be over."

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And Fauchi knows this. Didn't you see the look on his face when Rand Paul busted him for lying to Congress? It was that look which betrays the thought, "The party might just be over."
    I did quite enjoy that look yes.
    - Kim Kardashian

Don't buy anything,, everybody advertises crap..

The guy broke the Story several Times..MIAC REPORT ,, and Federal Fusion Centers..

PHUCKING SECRET POLICE
    in this country.

as well as several others not covered by the MSM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Do you know anyone personally who believes that wet market nonsense? I don't. Remember when antivax was fringe, now look at the percentage who will not take their vax. Remember when UFOs were craziness, now the government acknowledges them. The truth slowly trickles out, it takes years. Average general public couldn't handle the shock of knowing what really goes on, so the government and the media feed it to them slowly and quietly after the fact. It's always been this way.
    It doesn't matter who believes what. We can all walk around and chat amongst ourselves that Fauci is guilty of crimes against humanity, and Milley is guilty of treason, and Russia gate was a coordinated effort amongst the corporate media, the Establishment and the elites. IT DOESN'T matter. They won't be held accountable. And they won't, until people decide to stand up and HOLD them accountable. Otherwise we're doing nothing but listening to the band play as the ship slips beneath the waves.

Their scheme has never been more blatant and public as it is right now, and the most we have is people chanting "Let's go Brandon" at football games. Until those people get off their ass - myself included, here, and the rest of you quite frankly - they don't give a $#@! what you chant at a football game. And you know what else? No one is going to do anything until they feel as though the comfort of their lives has been compromised. Let's just hope by that point it's not too late.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    It doesn't matter who believes what. We can all walk around and chat amongst ourselves that Fauci is guilty of crimes against humanity, and Milley is guilty of treason, and Russia gate was a coordinated effort amongst the corporate media, the Establishment and the elites. IT DOESN'T matter. They won't be held accountable. And they won't, until people decide to stand up and HOLD them accountable. Otherwise we're doing nothing but listening to the band play as the ship slips beneath the waves.

Their scheme has never been more blatant and public as it is right now, and the most we have is people chanting "Let's go Brandon" at football games. Until those people get off their ass - myself included, here, and the rest of you quite frankly - they don't give a $#@! what you chant at a football game. And you know what else? No one is going to do anything until they feel as though the comfort of their lives has been compromised. Let's just hope by that point it's not too late.
    Yup this.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

Pretty much this.
    "People constantly speak of 'the government'
    doing this or that, as they might speak of God doing it.
    But the government is really nothing but a group of men,
    and usually they are very inferior men."
    -- H. L. Mencken

“Discipline must come through liberty... We do not consider an individual disciplined when he has been rendered as artificially silent as a mute and as immovable as a paralytic. He is an individual annihilated, not disciplined.” -- Maria Montessori

The video should be downloaded and mainstreamed away from Alex Jones, who is a deep state psy-op. It was probably about to break on its own, so they damage control it by giving it to Alex so no one pays attention to it. When he breaks anything it is damaged goods. That doesn't mean there is nothing to it.

H/T Firestarter.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zNCYFYergHqB/

Still not the whole panel discussion. But no gravelly voiced moron selling dick pills.

Yeah, I just saw that this thread was already started 2 days ago on what I just found out.
    If I understand correctly the Brian of Healthimpactnews.com posted here as @Created4

Fauci-et-al-plan-mRNA-vaccine-in-October-2019
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Alex Jones discusses a video found of Fauci TWO YEARS AGO PLOTTING to release a Bio Weapon as a way of circumventing the the approval process for their Vaxterilization Shot.

Worth the watch.
    Holy $#@!! This is huge. From Fauci's own mouth years before! And all some people on this thread want to talk about are "Dick Pills!"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Holy $#@!! This is huge. From Fauci's own mouth years before! And all some people on this thread want to talk about are "Dick Pills!"
    Consider it a metaphor for how seriously Jones isn't taken.

I've seen this vid before. If I had known how closely they outlined their plan, I'd have saved it all before it got Memory Holed.

The bitchute link above is short, sweet and right to the point, with nothing extraneous.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-06-2021 at 04:42 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remember the Chorus when the MIAC report story broke..

all screaming it was fake.
    I think some still hate that it was proven true.

The poison Jab is Dangerous,,but the marketing is horrifically effective.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I've seen this vid before. If I had known how closely they outlined their plan, I'd have saved it all before it got Memory Holed.

The bitchute link above is short, sweet and right to the point, with nothing extraneous.
    Thanks for the bitchute link. I cringe when there is something that I want to share like this and I can only find infowar links, but in the scheme of things, literally and metaphorically, dick pills are the least of my concerns.

Thanks for the bitchute link. I cringe when there is something that I want to share like this and I can only find infowar links, but in the scheme of things, literally and metaphorically, dick pills are the least of my concerns.
    Naturally. And thank Firestarter, I looked and gave up.

That's how Mockingbird works any more.

"The story's about to break and we can't stop it."

"Tell Jones to break it. He's designed to be impossible to take seriously."

Updated first post with another link:

Video starts off right in the interview so you dont have to put up with Alex if you hate him. Put AJ aside and watch the first five minutes and tell me what sane world do men openly plot ways to circumvent the laws specifically designed to restrict $#@!ers like these people?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

I would love for Rand to bring this up in another testimony from Fauci. Could have Rand play the clip and see what Fauci's explanation would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Yes. EVERYONE needs to see this.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zNCYFYergHqB/

Infowars is typically banned. Banned.video is too, but maybe a little less so.

Why is Infowars banned to begin with? They can NOT survive if people know the truth. Truth is that it happened. And this is the PROOF. They want this PROOF swept under the rug. This is the PROOF people need to see that Fauci is a CRIMINAL, not only needs to be fired, but charged as a WAR Criminal. His actions are nothing short of flat out TREASON.
    1776 > 1984

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast