Thread: Wellcome Leap and DARPA

Wellcome Leap and DARPA

Since learning about the Great Reset, all the "smart" conspiracy theorists are suddenly reporting on the World Economic Forum, ignoring that the whole pandemic is staged by the British eugenics "philanthropic" Wellcome Trust that founded and controlled the gigantic pharmaceutical company GlaxoWellcome that still lives on as GlaxoSmithKline...

In February 2020, Wellcome director since 2013 Jeremy Farrar was telling Anthony Fauci how to stage the pandemic. Farrar's official role in the US government was “to act as the board’s focal point on the COVID-19 outbreak, to represent and advise the board on the science of the outbreak and the financing of the response”.
    At the beginning of March, Farrar was communicating with the CDC on the COVID-19 “‘origins” paper “The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2” that was published on 17 March 2020.

The Wellcome Trust launched the global health DARPA equivalent Wellcome Leap in 2020 that was made "independent" in May 2021, with $300 million in initial funding. Wellcome Leap, seeks “breakthrough scientific and technological solutions” by 2030.
    Wellcome Leap is the brainchild of Jeremy Farrar and Mike Ferguson. Ferguson is deputy chair of the Wellcome Trust’s board of governors.
    Farrar is also an agenda contributor to the World Economic Forum and cochaired the WEF’s Africa meeting in 2019.
    They recruited 2 former DARPA executives, to manage Wellcome Leap's projects - Regina Dugan and Ken Gabriel.

Regina Dugan chairs Wellcome Leap. Dugan started working for DARPA in 1996 until 2000.
    She then cofounded her venture capital firm, Dugan Ventures, and became special adviser to the US Army’s vice chief of staff from 2001 to 2003 (which included the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq). In 2005, she created the defense-focused tech firm RedXDefense.

In 2009, Dugan was appointed director of DARPA by Defense Secretary Robert Gates. Dugan ordered DARPA’s initial investments in mRNA vaccine technology, which led to DARPA’s investments in Pfizer and Moderna.
    When she was Obama's director of DARPA RedXDefense was awarded millions in Department of Defense contracts. A military investigation later confirmed that Dugan had violated the ethics rules significantly.
    After that Dugan became a top executive at Google, attended the 2015 Bilderberg meeting, before leaving Google for Facebook in 2016, where she was director of Facebook’s own DARPA-equivalent (then called Building 8).

The other executive at Wellcome Leap, Ken Gabriel, was program manager at DARPA from 1992 to 1996 to become its deputy director in 1995 and 1996 before becoming director of the Electronics Technology Office in 1996 and 1997.
    In 2012, Gabriel followed Dugan to Google. Google cofounders Larry Page and Sergey Brin tasked Gabriel with creating “a private sector ground-up model of DARPA” out of Motorola Mobility. With Regina Dugan in charge, Gabriel served as her deputy.
    Gabriel is also a World Economic Forum “technology pioneer” and on the board of directors of Galvani Bioelectronics (a joint venture of GlaxoSmithKline) and the Google subsidiary Verily. The longtime chairman of Galvani was Moncef Slaoui, who was selected by president Donald to get the eugenics COVID-19 vaccines approved at Warp Speed.

The chairman of Wellcome Leap is Jay Flatley, who was the long-time head of Illumina. He has continued to be the executive chairman of Illumina.
    According to Anne Wojcicki, sister of YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki and wife of Google cofounder Sergey Brin, “It’s crazy. Illumina is like the ruler of this whole universe and no one knows that”.

As for the sort of eugenics programs Wellcome Leap has in mind. One of their programs is called “The First 1000 Days: Promoting Healthy Brain Networks” (or 1KD)...
    It aims to abuse young children, from 3 months to 3-year-olds toddlers, as test subjects to develop “objective, scalable ways to assess a child’s cognitive health” by monitoring their brain development. They do this by constant monitoring in the home and by wearable devices to "collect visual, auditory and motion data as well as interactive features (such as turn-taking, pacing and reaction times)”.

All to "improve" the human species of course (or eugenics): https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06...s-destruction/
    (https://archive.is/vRRRm)

I've earlier posted about the Wellcome Trust's connection to the British eugenics movement: Does-COVID-19-vaccine-cause-infertility
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The chairman of Wellcome Leap is Jay Flatley, who was the long-time head of Illumina. He has continued to be the executive chairman of Illumina.
    According to Anne Wojcicki, sister of YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki and wife of Google cofounder Sergey Brin, “It’s crazy. Illumina is like the ruler of this whole universe and no one knows that”.
    After Scott Gottlieb was replaced as Trump's FDA Commissioner in April 2019, he became a director of the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and in February 2020 he also joined the board of the little known Illumina Inc.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Gottlieb

Then on 9 June 2020, Illumina got FDA emergency authorisation for a PCR sequencing-based COVID-19 diagnostic test: https://archive.vn/LGcw1
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Look up the interview Whitney Webb did with The Last American Vagabond, they're both on Bitchute/Odysee/etc.. It's a 3 hour long in depth dive of this topic, so know that going in. Whitney has been investigating this for quite some time now.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Look up the interview Whitney Webb did with The Last American Vagabond
    I'm not much of a watcher of interviews (and certainly not for 3 hours) that's besides that I doubt Webb's credibility.

Of course I "like" the huge amount of information she presents.
    But her articles are terribly long, describing a huge WEB of connections, but ultimately it doesn't explain who is running the show.

For me my main reason to doubt she is for "real", is that she often details minor links to the Clintons but leaves out more obvious connections to the Trump-Kushner cabal.

This sort of confirms that the Wellcome Trust has been in control of the plandemic all along...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    In January 2020, a couple of months after the August 2019 BlackRock going direct plan, but before the start of the "pandemic" on March 11, the Director of the $33 billion Wellcome Trust, Jeremy Farrar, started warning money managers about the shape of things to come in several briefing calls.

In this way selected investors could reorganise their portfolios, to make maximum financial gains.
    Investors from the venture-capital firms Benchmark, Sequoia Capital and Thrive Capital, and hedge funds the Blackstone Group Inc., Citadel and Valiant Capital Management were notified, and with this inside information became big winners.

On 31 January, Farrar stated in a briefing call:
    In the 20 or 30 years I’ve been involved in emerging infections. I’ve never seen anything that has been as fast or as rapidly moving and dynamic as this has been.
    We are in uncharted territory. I don’t know of another episode like this, I’ve certainly never witnessed this in my career. This will have a disruptive element, whatever happens from herein... Undoubtedly, it will have an impact on logistics, on workforces, in all jurisdictions... As airlines stop flying and maybe ships stop traveling, that will have quite a disruptive element on many industries.
    On 25 February, Farrar stated in a briefing call:
    If you look back to every influenza or another epidemic of the last 100 years, you’ve always seen second or third waves. In fact, in 1918, which is the one of course everybody goes back to, the second and third waves killed more people than the first wave did.
    On 5 March, Sequoia’ stated in a memo to founders CEOs :
    It will take considerable time—perhaps several quarters—before we can be confident that the virus has been contained. It will take even longer for the global economy to recover its footing. Some of you may experience softening demand; some of you may face supply challenges. While The Fed and other central banks can cut interest rates, monetary policy may prove a blunt tool in alleviating the economic ramifications of a global health crisis. We suggest you question every assumption about your business.
    On 16 March, Farrar stated in a briefing call:
    This is now a human infection, it’s not going to disappear like SARS and I think you will see multiyear cycles. Whether seasonal or not or driven by something else, we’ll wait and see but I think you’ll see multiyear cycles. And what that will be driven by is at the heart of public health and that is the balance between people that are—have been infected and are now immune and those that remain susceptible. And you can become susceptible by being born.
    On 3 June, Farrar stated in a briefing call:
    The fact that people generate an immune response to this virus—we think that essentially 100% of people after [they are] infected do mount an immune response—makes it much more likely, and I am much more optimistic about our ability to make a vaccine than if you don’t create immunity after natural infection... I would be optimistic now that through the end part of 2020, and coming into 2021, we will have first-generation vaccines that will offer at least a degree of protection and for some length of time.
    BlackRock-Authored-the-Bailout-Plan-Before-There-Was-a-Crisis

With President Biden taking his orders from British eugenics psychopaths, it's no more than "normal" that he followed the Wellcome Trust's lead to launch the US health DARPA - ARPA-H or HARPA.

Big tech companies like Amazon, Palantir, and Google will be involved in ARPA-H’s privacy violating activities. In particular, Google will have a major role in this new agency due to its long-standing ties to the CIA and Biden’s top science adviser, Eric Lander.
    The military is currently developing COVID-19–related mandatory biometric "wearables" to monitor health (I thought the plan was to implant chips under the skin).

This new health agency, to be called ARPA-H or HARPA, will raise the the National Institutes of Health (NIH) budget to over $51 billion. ARPA-H will not allow these projects to meet "scientific" standards, like peer review, but instead the program managers would make all decisions: https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/05...-dictatorship/

I'm not much of a watcher of interviews (and certainly not for 3 hours) that's besides that I doubt Webb's credibility.

For me my main reason to doubt she is for "real", is that she often details minor links to the Clintons but leaves out more obvious connections to the Trump-Kushner cabal.
    I find this incredibly interesting, as everything she presents is solidly referenced and she always is up front when she is not up to speed on something. I watch quite a bit from her and have heard her talk about Trump just as much as the Clintons and everyone else.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

I watch quite a bit from her and have heard her talk about Trump just as much as the Clintons and everyone else.
    The following was THE article that confirmed to me that Whitney Webb is a "limited hangout" operation.

Again terribly long, and detailing many, many links to the Clinton Foundation.
    With all the Trump links (intentionally) left out: https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/05...ffrey-epstein/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL Dude, she's openly a left leaning individual. She's no Trumphumper, it's just so damn obvious to point at what Trump's whole reason for being in office was it's not worth the effort to point it out. FFS her website is named Unlimitedhangout for the very reason that she doesn't shy away from shining the light on any that deserve it. Not only that, but during the Bush/Clinton years is where all the nuts and bolts of the agenda started to come together. Trump is just pulling levers other's have built for him. Why pay attention to a baffoon when the impetus of what is being brought down around us was built by the people behind the Bush/Clinton administrations?? But.. go and try to dissuade people from looking into solid, factual information because it doesn't point a big enough finger at Trump. LOL

But.. go and try to dissuade people from looking into solid, factual information because it doesn't point a big enough finger at Trump. LOL
    So you prefer the superficial overlong stories Whitney Webb is paid for to keep the masses busy?
    Are you afraid that the (real) scandals will come out?!?

It's a strategy that I call the NYT strategy of covering up scandals, making stories that are so terribly long that you get the impression that some real scandal is exposed, but by the time you reach the end of an article (if if you actually reach the end) you've already forgotten the beginning of the story.

At least it's better than the completely fake nonsense, and I don't think it's all bad though...

So you prefer the superficial overlong stories Whitney Webb is paid for to keep the masses busy?
    Are you afraid that the (real) scandals will come out?!?

It's a strategy that I call the NYT strategy of covering up scandals, making stories that are so terribly long that you get the impression that some real scandal is exposed, but by the time you reach the end of an article (if if you actually reach the end) you've already forgotten the beginning of the story.

At least it's better than the completely fake nonsense, and I don't think it's all bad though...
    You're cute.

Wellcome Leap is the brainchild of Jeremy Farrar and Mike Ferguson. Ferguson is deputy chair of the Wellcome Trust’s board of governors.
    Farrar is also an agenda contributor to the World Economic Forum and cochaired the WEF’s Africa meeting in 2019.
    There he is again... former head of the notorious Wellcome Trust (of GlaxoWellcome fame) from 2013 to 2023, Sir Jeremy Farrar, who has become the chief scientist for the WHO in the second quarter of 2023. That is arguably its second most powerful position (behind only Director General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus).

Farrar also advised the UK Government during the plandemic as a member of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE): Who is WHO's new Chief Scientist? Dr. Jeremy Farrar replaces Soumya Swaminathan (archive.org)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-19-2023 at 01:22 AM.

Another overlong "limited hangout" article (this time by Johnny Vedmore)...
    The Wellcome Five - Jeremy Farrar, Richard Sykes, Roy Anderson, Edward Holmes, and Neil Ferguson - and their cronies were in complete control of staging the plandemic.

Wellcome Trust director Jeremy Farrar was (is?) in control over the World Health Organisation’s global response to the pandemic.
    Farrar was also in complete control over the entire COVID response in the US and UK (outranking both Anthony Fauci in the US and Chris Whitty in the UK).

In December 2020, Matt Hancock MP appointed Sir Richard Sykes for an "independent" review of the strategy and goals of the Vaccine Taskforce.
    In June 2021, Richards Sykes was given the responsibility for “overseeing the delivery of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, including preparations for booster programmes and encouraging vaccine innovation in the UK”.

Sir Roy Malcolm Anderson pioneered pandemic computer modelling. In 2003, Anderson became a member of the WHO Advisory Group on SARS.
    Anderson was the mentor of Neil Ferguson, whose preposterous models were used to lockdown the world, while Ferguson himself was having an affair with married woman.

On 22 January 2020, Neil Ferguson was at the first meeting of SAGE (the UK’s Scientific Advisory Group).
    SAGE also included Jeremy Farrar and the former-President of Research and Development at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Patrick Vallance: https://johnnyvedmore.com/2022/02/08/the-wellcome-5/

Another overlong article from limited hangout...

Another company involved in the new (and even worse?) COVID booster vaccines that have already been approved in the UK is the National Resilience that was funded by the Government of British colony Canada.

Resilience CEO Rahul Singhvi is the former CEO of NovaVax and operating partner at Flagship Pioneering, which played a major role in the creation and rise of Moderna.

Another National Resilience board member is Drew Oetting, who works for the Cerberus Capital Management headed by Steve Feinberg (president Trump’s Intelligence Advisory Board). Oetting previously worked for Bill Gates’ investment fund.
    Oetting is also part of the CIA/Bush/Trump-linked Thorn NGO.
    Oetting also co-founded 8VC, one of the main investors in Resilience. 8VC’s other founder is Joe Lonsdale, who is als a co-founder, with Peter Thiel and Alex Karp, of CIA front company Palantir.

National Resilience’s board of directors includes Scott Gottlieb, Trump's FDA Commissioner and Pfizer ánd Illumina Board member.
    Resilience was co-founded by Robert Nelsen, who is also an early investor in Illumina.

Resilience’s board also includes:
    Susan Desmond-Hellmann, former CEO of the Gates Foundation;
    Frances Arnold, CalTech professor and board member of Alphabet (i.e. Google) and Illumina: https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/08...inked-company/

Missing from the previous limited hangout article...

In 2011, Isabel's husband Al Seckel organised the Mindshift conference with none other than Jeffrey Epstein on Epstein's private island Little Saint James.
    Mindshift was attended by scientists Frances Arnold, Murray Gell-Mann, Leonard Mlodinow, Gerald Sussman, in addition to the little known Brock Pierce.

President Joe Biden selected Nobel Prize winner Frances Arnold as the external co-chair of his Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST). Naturally she is a member of the Royal Society since 2020, whose royal fellows include none other than Epstein's buddy Prince Andrew.
    Arnold has been a director of the infamous genomics company Illumina Inc. since 2016.
    In 2019, Arnold also joined the board of Alphabet Inc., Google's parent company.
    https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p=71162#p71162