Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: There’s 25% More Arctic Ice Than Last Year

  1. #1

    Exclamation There’s 25% More Arctic Ice Than Last Year

    There’s 25% More Arctic Ice Than Last Year. “Expert” Says It’s ‘cuz “the weather is so variable.”

    https://granitegrok.com/blog/2021/10...is-so-variable

    BY STEVE MACDONALD / 3 OCTOBER 2021

    The world is ending because of climate change, and the only cure for that is a disciplined march toward Marxist-Leninism. The government will fix it, they say, using a system incapable of fixing anything but the succession of one-party state power.

    You’d be right to question their motives. These governments are the worst polluters on the planet, and while American Marxists say, no, we’ll do it differently, one look at any Democrat-run city proves them wrong. It’s not pretty, so we get smoke and mirrors and sleight of hand.

    Look, polar bears trapped on melting ice floes, and we’re telling you they are in danger, and it’s your fault. The only hope is you give me more money and power.

    Before you do that, a few thoughts. Did you know that they started keeping track of polar ice in 1979? At the end of a long cold spell, the media used to predict an ice age. And right before the beginning of the recent solar maximum (which just ended), that was our fault and justified massive political takings, legislation, and redistribution.

    Contray to the preferred narrative, polar ice has fared well, with both poles rebounding further in recent years to the sound of crickets (or outright lies) from the self-appointed gatekeepers of truth in the media.

    Scientists at the National Snow and Ice Data Center announced Wednesday that the Arctic ice sheet extends 25 percent further than it did last summer, with 1.82 million square miles of ice at its annual low.

    You won’t read about that in the local or national “news,” just as you never heard a peep about the significant ice recovery in the Antarctic.

    In July 2021, Antarctic sea ice-covered 6.32 million square miles, which was 160,000 square miles above average in the 43-year record of the ice sheet, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

    It’s not “the news that’s fit to print” its “the news that fits the narrative.”

    Rushing in to help is an extent expert.

    “The extent is higher than in recent years, but that is not telling the full story,” explained Mark Serreze, executive director of the National Snow and Ice Data Center. He added that this year is a “reprieve” and that “the weather is so variable.”

    Do you know what’s not variable? How bad the spastic Marxists Enviros are at predicting the future of weather and the planet. They can’t see to get anything right. That’s probably because the weather is so variable while the goal of one-party state power marches onward.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Didn't the ice pack get the memo that the science is settled?

    Napalm it.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  4. #3
    It's because the world was locked down do to Covid. Another four years of lock down and we'll save the ice pack!

  5. #4
    "Why do you hate science?!"

    In California, people actually put these signs in front of their houses:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5cff3786edfb74589fdfa25d88ff6c86.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	8308
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Why do you hate science?!"In California, people actually put these signs in front of their houses:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5cff3786edfb74589fdfa25d88ff6c86.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	8308
    I would rather see "all lives matter" but do not have a problem with it. Of course I get that those putting the signs up do not realize the truth.

    Black Lives Matter

    News Media - highlights criminal African Americans.
    Reality - civil rights being violated happening regardless of skin color. However in NYC the fact is whites demand stop and frisk violation of civil rights as long as it is happening to minorities. If it was an all white city no one would be supporting stop and frisk.

    Bottom line, no problem with BLM signs despite all the nonsense that goes along with it. I would rather be on the powerless side that believes in civil rights while giving some that do not deserve it a pass rather than those that do not believe in human rights.

    Womens Rights Are Human Rights

    News Media - highlights female grifters that may or may not have been wronged. Grey area highlighted disproportionately.
    Reality - sexual assault of women and young children on a massive scale completely ignored and condoned. Grifters and grey areas being disproportionately highlighted so real criminals are given a pass.

    No Human is Illegal

    News Media - highlighting the costs, jobs lost and crime.
    Reality - are you really going to let people suffer and die once they are here for failures at the border? What kind of Christian or human being does that make you?

    Science is real

    News media - focusing on debunked conspiracy theories.
    Reality - 5 Conservative rapid anti-vaxer talk show hosts have died already. How many more on the right need to die before they realize maybe there is something to some sort of protection with the vax. I am not a defender of vaccines and do not believe they should be mandated. I have never had a flu vaccine but after seeing people die of Covid and lives altered from it, I believe there is something to some form of protection.

    Love is love, kindness is everything

    The elites and news media pushing this are the greatest offenders. They have no compassion for anyone and I can say first hand experience they are unadulterated evil. Yet are pointing the finger at the people, average middle class Americans mostly compassionate and donating to charities while they commit heinous crimes against humanity. Their pagan beliefs which includes no respect or belief in the human rights of the lower classes has not changed for them in over 2000 years.

    Bottom line I do not think the sign is all that bad even if people are misguided into supporting the elites news media propaganda whether they realize it or not.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Why do you hate science?!"

    In California, people actually put these signs in front of their houses:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5cff3786edfb74589fdfa25d88ff6c86.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	8308
    The only thing worse than tyranny

    is rainbow-colored tyranny
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Bottom line I do not think the sign is all that bad
    The sign itself is not bad, but presumably extremely hypocritical if we assume the person is a standard leftist.

    How "kind" is that person outside of those selected issues?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The sign itself is not bad, but presumably extremely hypocritical if we assume the person is a standard leftist.

    How "kind" is that person outside of those selected issues?
    It depends. IMHO the average middle class Americans putting up a sign like that are generally sincere in their beliefs in compassion for their fellow man.

    Extremists and those within the club on the other hand do not see anyone else outside the club as deserving in human rights.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It depends. IMHO the average middle class Americans putting up a sign like that are generally sincere in their beliefs in compassion for their fellow man.
    The average middle class American who puts that sign up, indicates that they are in favor of the Marxist revolution that will ultimately execute them.

    They are also sick $#@!s that are supportive of pre pubescent pedophilia.

    That's what 'Love is Love" really means.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The average middle class American who puts that sign up, indicates that they are in favor of the Marxist revolution that will ultimately execute them.

    They are also sick $#@!s that are supportive of pre pubescent pedophilia.

    That's what 'Love is Love" really means.
    That sign is pure Marxist rhetoric and propaganda. Simple statements that have nothing to do with the underlying agendas. Agree to all of these things or you are an enemy. It’s an in your face insult and declaration of war on neighbors.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I would rather see "all lives matter" but do not have a problem with it. Of course I get that those putting the signs up do not realize the truth.

    Black Lives Matter

    News Media - highlights criminal African Americans.
    Reality - civil rights being violated happening regardless of skin color. However in NYC the fact is whites demand stop and frisk violation of civil rights as long as it is happening to minorities. If it was an all white city no one would be supporting stop and frisk.

    Bottom line, no problem with BLM signs despite all the nonsense that goes along with it. I would rather be on the powerless side that believes in civil rights while giving some that do not deserve it a pass rather than those that do not believe in human rights.

    Womens Rights Are Human Rights

    News Media - highlights female grifters that may or may not have been wronged. Grey area highlighted disproportionately.
    Reality - sexual assault of women and young children on a massive scale completely ignored and condoned. Grifters and grey areas being disproportionately highlighted so real criminals are given a pass.

    No Human is Illegal

    News Media - highlighting the costs, jobs lost and crime.
    Reality - are you really going to let people suffer and die once they are here for failures at the border? What kind of Christian or human being does that make you?

    Science is real

    News media - focusing on debunked conspiracy theories.
    Reality - 5 Conservative rapid anti-vaxer talk show hosts have died already. How many more on the right need to die before they realize maybe there is something to some sort of protection with the vax. I am not a defender of vaccines and do not believe they should be mandated. I have never had a flu vaccine but after seeing people die of Covid and lives altered from it, I believe there is something to some form of protection.

    Love is love, kindness is everything

    The elites and news media pushing this are the greatest offenders. They have no compassion for anyone and I can say first hand experience they are unadulterated evil. Yet are pointing the finger at the people, average middle class Americans mostly compassionate and donating to charities while they commit heinous crimes against humanity. Their pagan beliefs which includes no respect or belief in the human rights of the lower classes has not changed for them in over 2000 years.

    Bottom line I do not think the sign is all that bad even if people are misguided into supporting the elites news media propaganda whether they realize it or not.
    If you take any of those at face value, then you don't understand the true intent. If you don't get it after they put them all together in a single sign, I don’t know what would make it more obvious. They are playing 3d chess, you are pretending it’s tic tac toe.

    And it all reeks of disingenuous and hypocritical virtue signaling from bleeding heart leftists, who in reality are the opposite of every single statement in that sign.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-03-2021 at 10:58 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The average middle class American who puts that sign up, indicates that they are in favor of the Marxist revolution that will ultimately execute them.

    They are also sick $#@!s that are supportive of pre pubescent pedophilia.

    That's what 'Love is Love" really means.
    Elites yes, clueless normies following the trends on TV have no clue what they are supporting and are just regurgitating what they are told thinking they are doing good. Many their intentions are good. They are just misguided. With Christianity being dismantled the only "good" they know is what the elites programmed them with since birth.

    The normies follow the elites programming. You want to change the behavior it is a top down approach. You can easily reach them it is just that there is zero opposition to stop it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If you take any of those at face value, then you don't understand the true intent. If you don't get it after they put them all together in a single sign, I don’t know what would make it more obvious. They are playing 3d chess, you are pretending it’s tic tac toe.

    And it all reeks of disingenuous and hypocritical virtue signaling from bleeding heart leftists, who in reality are the opposite of every single statement in that sign.
    I understand the true intent of the elites. The average mindless people are basically a blank slate being programmed that take it at face value since it is the trend.

    Everything you guys are complaining about is coming down from a club of elites with the masses following their lead since that is all they know. It has always been like this in a controlled fashion for a 100 years and will continue to move further to the left with each cycle if they are not stopped.
    Last edited by kahless; 10-03-2021 at 11:26 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Elites yes, clueless normies following the trends on TV have no clue what they are supporting and are just regurgitating what they are told thinking they are doing good. Many their intentions are good. They are just misguided. With Christianity being dismantled the only "good" they know is what the elites programmed them with since birth.
    No, I don't buy that at all.

    That is letting them off the hook far too easy.

    They own this, and everything that is coming, just as thoroughly as "the elites" do.

    You and I grew up immersed in and surrounded by this same toxic stew, yet we shook it off and sought the truth.

    They have no excuse.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That sign is pure Marxist rhetoric and propaganda. Simple statements that have nothing to do with the underlying agendas. Agree to all of these things or you are an enemy. It’s an in your face insult and declaration of war on neighbors.
    Exactly. +rep

    "Science is Science" hey?

    Science says there are only two genders, weirdos.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    ..
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  18. #16
    Back on topic...

    South Pole posts most severe cold season on record

    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...warming-world/

    Oct. 1, 2021 at 3:24 pm Updated Oct. 1, 2021 at 5:12 pm

    The average temperature at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station between April and September, a frigid minus-78 degrees (minus-61 Celsius), was the coldest on record, dating back to 1957. This was 4.5 degrees lower than the most recent 30-year average.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, I don't buy that at all.

    That is letting them off the hook far too easy.

    They own this, and everything that is coming, just as thoroughly as "the elites" do.

    You and I grew up immersed in and surrounded by this same toxic stew, yet we shook it off and sought the truth.

    They have no excuse.
    Regardless instead of fighting millions of them I think it might be easier to take down the elites and take their place to re-program the easily programmed.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Regardless instead of fighting millions of them I think it might be easier to take down the elites and take their place to re-program the easily programmed.
    How many elites are we talking about?

    How many mercenaries would you say would be necessary to complete such a task?
    Last edited by TheTexan; 10-04-2021 at 07:40 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    How many elites are we talking about?

    How many mercenaries would you say would be necessary to complete such a task?
    My taking them down comment was speaking figuratively in a business sense of course and I do not and was not advocating violence. I take your mercenaries comment as a joke but if you are trying to bait people here into making comments advocating violence then you are in the wrong forum and should take your snitch hunt somewhere else.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I was speaking figuratively in a business sense of course and do not and was not advocating violence. I take your mercenaries comment as a joke but if you are trying to bait people here into making comments advocating violence then you are in the wrong forum and should take your snitch hunt somewhere else.
    Ok then what are your next steps? How do we "take down the elites"? Just trying to understand.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  24. #21
    2 Sam. 12; John 6:38,39; Matt. 18:21-35; Rev. 2:5; 1 Cor. 4:20

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Elites yes, clueless normies following the trends on TV have no clue what they are supporting and are just regurgitating what they are told thinking they are doing good. Many their intentions are good. They are just misguided. With Christianity being dismantled the only "good" they know is what the elites programmed them with since birth.

    The normies follow the elites programming. You want to change the behavior it is a top down approach. You can easily reach them it is just that there is zero opposition to stop it.



    I understand the true intent of the elites. The average mindless people are basically a blank slate being programmed that take it at face value since it is the trend.

    Everything you guys are complaining about is coming down from a club of elites with the masses following their lead since that is all they know. It has always been like this in a controlled fashion for a 100 years and will continue to move further to the left with each cycle if they are not stopped.
    Sorry, they are willing participants. They are trolling in real life.

    As I said before:

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    ... It’s an in your face insult and declaration of war on neighbors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, I don't buy that at all.

    That is letting them off the hook far too easy.

    They own this, and everything that is coming, just as thoroughly as "the elites" do.

    You and I grew up immersed in and surrounded by this same toxic stew, yet we shook it off and sought the truth.

    They have no excuse.
    They own it. No excuses.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sorry, they are willing participants. They are trolling in real life.

    As I said before:

    They own it. No excuses.
    Just watch some man on the street videos. That is the kind of people you are dealing with that will also put up a sign like that having no clue what is really behind it. Sure there are true believers but true believers no matter the cause are few. People are too busy living their lives to be all that knowledgeable and politically active. The average people can be reached rather than always going head on.

    The stronger the division on both sides guided by the puppet masters the more difficult it will become to reach the average folks.

    With that said if I had to make a prediction I know nothing is going to change. People will continue line up whatever which way the pundits and news cycle tells them to line up. The kind of freedom you are looking for here that pundits on the right give a kind ear to are on the same side of the true believers opposite end of the spectrum (the trolls behind the sign). These are the people will nominate whatever leader of direction the right goes in - more of the same.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, I don't buy that at all.

    That is letting them off the hook far too easy.

    They own this, and everything that is coming, just as thoroughly as "the elites" do.

    You and I grew up immersed in and surrounded by this same toxic stew, yet we shook it off and sought the truth.

    They have no excuse.
    This.

    Actions and choices have consequences. They have made theirs.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The stronger the division on both sides guided by the puppet masters the more difficult it will become to reach the average folks.
    Your persistent need to "reach" people is actually what I would consider to be divisive. These average folk, they generally like their life as it is. They like their government as it is.

    Why not let them live their life in the way they have chosen? Why is it necessary to "reach" them?

    Live and let live goes both ways.

    Separation is the solution here. If they like what we have to offer they can join us. If they don't, they can stay where they are at.

    It's their choice.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There’s 25% More Arctic Ice Than Last Year. “Expert” Says It’s ‘cuz “the weather is so variable.”
    I think long term geological records like polar ice and sea levels are much more accurate than any kind of temperature records using thermometer readings.

    For one thing the earth is 4.5 billion years old and thermometers have only been used for maybe a 100 years. Plus it's WAY easier to manipulate thermometer readings by moving them around.

    I was watching a show on UK castles a few years ago and the castles were built next to the sea, but now some of them are a like mile away from the water because the sea has receded so much. This was around the time of the medieval warming period so it appears the temps were quite a bit warmer back then.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Why do you hate science?!"

    In California, people actually put these signs in front of their houses:




Similar Threads

  1. Meanwhile, In The Arctic...
    By Swordsmyth in forum Science & Technology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2018, 07:38 PM
  2. Arctic Oil Lease Sale Could Come Next Year
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2018, 06:36 PM
  3. The Arctic is warming, sea ice is melting.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-14-2017, 06:47 AM
  4. Bill Still -- Arctic Ice
    By Danke in forum Science & Technology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:13 PM
  5. Arctic Canadian Camels.... Really.
    By presence in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •