Thread: Food Stamp Benefits to Receive Historic Increase in October

Exclamation Food Stamp Benefits to Receive Historic Increase in October

Perfectly timed to the arrival of new hordes of invaders.

Food Stamp Benefits to Receive Historic Increase in October

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...se-in-october/

Amy Furr 1 Oct 2021

People who receive food stamps, known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), will notice a major and permanent increase starting in October.

Beginning this month, the average benefits for food stamps will grow over 25 percent above pre-pandemic levels, and the additional assistance will be “available indefinitely to all 42 million SNAP beneficiaries,” Fox 5 reported on Friday.

“The increase coincides with the end of a 15% boost in SNAP benefits that was ordered as a COVID-19 pandemic protection measure, which expired on Sept. 30,” the outlet said.

In August, President Joe Biden’s plans to advance government dependence continued as his administration said it would permanently increase food stamps by 25 percent, Breitbart News reported at the time.

“In practical terms, the average monthly per-person benefits for qualified recipients will rise from $121 to $157 — or $36 per person, per month,” the Fox article continued:

The increase is projected to cost an additional $20 billion per year but it doesn’t have to be approved by Congress. A farm law passed in 2018 by the then-Republican led Congress and signed by former President Donald Trump already directed the department to reassess the Thrifty Food Plan by 2022 and every five years thereafter.

Meanwhile, over half the nation’s non-citizen population, which included legal immigrants, foreign visa workers, and illegal aliens, used American taxpayer-funded welfare once they arrived in the United States, according to a recent analysis.

“In 2017, economist George Borjas called the U.S. immigration system ‘the largest anti-poverty program in the world’ at the expense of America’s working and middle class,” Breitbart News reported:

Specifically, foreign-born residents used vastly more Medicaid compared to native-born Americans and food stamps. For example, while 33 percent of foreign-born residents use Medicaid, just 20 percent of native-born Americans do so. Likewise, while 31 percent of foreign-born residents are on food stamps, only 19 percent of native-born Americans use the program.

According to the Fox article, the food stamp increase was part of the Biden administration’s effort to “strengthen the country’s social safety net.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Con-Agra is pleased.

42 million . Good God. Population 330 million , in 2010 40 percent of those were age 45 to 65 or older . So lets say 198 million not drawing a pension or retired and 22 percent of them on food stamps being supported by the two Americans of every 10 that pay more tax than they recieve ( only 6 in ten work at all ). That sounds real sustainable so lets give them a 25 percent raise added to the debt that is greater than the GDP that cannot demonstrate growth over 1.9 percent on avg for the past 14 years .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-02-2021 at 02:13 PM.
    Do something Danke

Racial disparity is always a concern. Are food stamps given equally to all races as per the populace?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Racial disparity is always a concern. Are food stamps given equally to all races as per the populace?
    Not if you don't take them. It's your tax money, get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not if you don't take them. It's your tax money, get it back.
    Some people make way too much money to qualify for handouts.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    You would be amazed at how high the income limits are. If you make too much, just work less or have more kids.

I'm not kidding at all about this. It's over, the country and freedom is just about lost. So why work hard anymore? Take what you can, it was yours to begin with and live an easy life. I had that aha moment and don't care anymore.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Back in my days working at a Mercedes dealer I had a guy bring in his new S-class asking for us to recover his "credit card" that he somehow dropped in between the drivers seat and center console. I pulled it out for him and it was his EBT card. Of course the vehicle legally belonged to his business.

Republicans will put up some fight and the end result will be to cut the benefits for American citizens who lost their jobs due to their anti-American, elites powered by extreme greed trade polices while making allowances for illegals, refugees and minority groups.

Either way taxes will be raised on the middle class to pay for it while the elites skip out of paying anything. Seems the best solution is oppressive taxes to punish the elites that support wide open immigration and are importing products from overseas so that manufacturing returns to the US. Bring back the menial manufacturing jobs and you get these people off of food stamps.

libertarians will moan at this but this is class warfare by the elites on the poor and middle class. The elites are basically urinating on the poor and middle class from their ivory tower while demanding open borders, unbalanced trade, an authoritarian state and making the poor/middle class pay the price while they get away scot-free.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

You would be amazed at how high the income limits are. If you make too much, just work less or have more kids.

I'm not kidding at all about this. It's over, the country and freedom is just about lost. So why work hard anymore? Take what you can, it was yours to begin with and live an easy life. I had that aha moment and don't care anymore.
    I don’t doubt that the welfare limits are set too high. But I would never intentionally slow down work and try to mooch off the system. I hate the system too much. Plus, all my life satisfaction comes from growing my business, creating jobs, making profit. Not wanting to be arrogant or brag but I wouldn’t have been able to purchase water front property, multiple nice vehicles, motorcycles, boats, or live freely in general if I just stopped trying.

I get what you are saying, but that’s not for me.
    No - No - No - No

I don’t doubt that the welfare limits are set too high. But I would never intentionally slow down work and try to mooch off the system. I hate the system too much. Plus, all my life satisfaction comes from growing my business, creating jobs, making profit. Not wanting to be arrogant or brag but I wouldn’t have been able to purchase water front property, multiple nice vehicles, motorcycles, boats, or live freely in general if I just stopped trying.

I get what you are saying, but that’s not for me.
    You can live in any price or location home and still collect benefits. You can have any value vehicle also, but not multiples.

So once you have the home and vehichle you want, you can literally just stop working. This is completly legal.

You can disagree with system but still take advantage of it. The goverment will screw you at every chance they get, so might as well bleed them dry. If you don't take your money back, there are lines of non-citzens who will.

Definitely part of implementing UBI.

Seems like it pays less and less to be an honest good-days-pay-for-good-days-work type of person. Costs rising quickly but people's budgets getting stretched.
    In my line of work I deal with two groups of people. Lower income people who save up and are willing to pay a reasonable cost for reasonably good work and rich people who want their every whim catered to but demand even lower cost than the first group. Freebies, discounts, and they'll flat out lie to you without a second thought.

(Sorry, that was a bit off topic but had to vent for a moment. If you've ever done business with affluent you probably know what I'm talking about)
    Last edited by devil21; 10-04-2021 at 07:35 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You can live in any price or location home and still collect benefits. You can have any value vehicle also, but not multiples.

So once you have the home and vehichle you want, you can literally just stop working. This is completly legal.

You can disagree with system but still take advantage of it. The goverment will screw you at every chance they get, so might as well bleed them dry. If you don't take your money back, there are lines of non-citzens who will.
    I guess I don’t really view it that way. I have a bookkeeping service and also contract with a CPA firm and between the two of them they implement a tax advantageous strategy that puts the most money in my pocket. They make all tax payments on my behalf and tell me when to write checks to my retirement accounts to to reduce taxable income or buy new trucks/equipment. I don’t really look at the money that gets taken through taxes as “it’s mine.” At some point you just realize that like death, taxes are inevitable. Can’t cry over spilled milk and all that yada yada.

Anyone can do so much better for themselves if they apply their skills and stop mooching off of others.
    No - No - No - No

I guess I don’t really view it that way. I have a bookkeeping service and also contract with a CPA firm and between the two of them they implement a tax advantageous strategy that puts the most money in my pocket. They make all tax payments on my behalf and tell me when to write checks to my retirement accounts to to reduce taxable income or buy new trucks/equipment. I don’t really look at the money that gets taken through taxes as “it’s mine.” At some point you just realize that like death, taxes are inevitable. Can’t cry over spilled milk and all that yada yada.

Anyone can do so much better for themselves if they apply their skills and stop mooching off of others.
    Sure lets call out the poor whose jobs were sent overseas and/or lost their job due to massive monopoly consolidations. Meanwhile the monopolies that are not paying taxes always get a free pass while the country celebrates them and their leaders.

Let's totally ignore the destruction of small/medium business due to the lock downs which further consolidated business into the multi-nationals and monopolies and focus on the person not having enough for their next meal.
    Last edited by kahless; 10-05-2021 at 09:08 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Of course you can. But as it has become increasingly clear that the America we used to love is lost and never coming back, why bother? Our government has structured these programs in a way that you can now live a comfortable existance without working. I don't agree with that. I believe this government will lie to us, spy on us, steal from us and cheat us in any way possible. So I am going to take back every single dollar I am legally eligable for from them and just enjoy an easy life.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Federal taxes are voluntary and arise from entering adhesion contracts with the federal corporation. In other words, if you take "benefits" from the feds (Social Security retirement system, eg), you also adhere yourself to the liabilities (associated FICA withholding, eg). Voluntarily filing tax forms is a big part of it. You can thank your employer for voluntarily acting as a free tax collector by applying with the IRS for a EIN. It creates a contract, which the employer then enforces upon you by requiring you to do the same through W-4 forms. Voluntarily. In the current system, you, the living man, are the trust beneficiary and actually have all of the legal power -until- you give it up by engaging with the federal corporation in contracts that swap you from powerful beneficiary standing to liable trustee standing.

Don't forget that you have a 5th amendment right against forced testimony against yourself.

"Perhaps your fair share is zero? lol" - Rofschild

"Income taxes are voluntary." - Harry Reid
    Last edited by devil21; 10-05-2021 at 09:56 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Sure lets call out the poor whose jobs were sent overseas and/or lost their job due to massive monopoly consolidations. Meanwhile the monopolies that are not paying taxes always get a free pass while the country celebrates them and their leaders.

Let's totally ignore the destruction of small/medium business due to the lock downs which further consolidated business into the multi-nationals and monopolies and focus on the person not having enough for their next meal.

If it appeared that I was ignoring those who are facing hardships beyond their control, i am not. I’m talking about willingly backing out of a successful path just to “get what is mine.”
    No - No - No - No

If it appeared that I was ignoring those who are facing hardships beyond their control, i am not. I’m talking about willingly backing out of a successful path just to “get what is mine.”
    That's the way I read it, for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I am half waiting for the requirement for Food Stamps, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Section 8 Housing, Retirement, Stimulus, and every other way the govt has to give free (meaning YOUR money) money to people is to take their DEATH SHOT first.

Perhaps the coming death wave (well, its already started in the vaccinated people who are called "unvaccinated" because "they didnt take enough boosters" or "it was too soon" after taking their death shot) is intended to cover up the money supply, so the people they really want to target is the people who cost the govt the most?

Anyone recall seeing a show called Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, in a particular episode, he was talking to an elite who was fleeing the country because she knew, and I am quoting her on this: "THE GREAT CULLING" was about to begin, and that was like 10 years ago? Hell, can anyone even find a copy of the show? I think it was on like TruTV? Its gone now...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.