Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 382

Thread: Become Ungovernable

  1. #331



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #332
    Become Ungovernable

    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-10-2024 at 11:53 AM.

  4. #333
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  5. #334

  6. #335
    https://twitter.com/buitengebieden/s...43740056858865

  7. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #337
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  10. #338


    Without fail, the State will step in to prevent effective solutions to the social problems and wedge issues that it uses to divide-and-rule its subject population. These measures need to be recognized for the criminal activity that they are, and prosecuted in local jurisdictions as such -- if you are interfering with a church peacefully and lawfully providing suitable housing for the poor, you are committing a crime regardless of your badges, titles, offices, fancy hats or other regalia. The elected representatives in such jurisdictions have the power to convene grand juries, appoint special prosecutors and to try such criminal networks in a court of common law... in other words, the corrupt departments of justice and law courts are no refuge for such criminal networks. Shine the light on these cockroaches and stamp them out. They are servants of Satan -- as such! -- and no measure of criminal punishment should be withheld against them, they must be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

    Time to bring back real justice in this country. There are surely judges in this country that need to swing at the end of a rope...

    Link
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-25-2024 at 05:36 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  11. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post


    Without fail, the State will step in to prevent effective solutions to the social problems and wedge issues that it uses to divide-and-rule its subject population. These measures need to be recognized for the criminal activity that they are, and prosecuted in local jurisdictions as such -- if you are interfering with a church peacefully and lawfully providing suitable housing for the poor, you are committing a crime regardless of your badges, titles, offices, fancy hats or other regalia. The elected representatives in such jurisdictions have the power to convene grand juries, appoint special prosecutors and to try such criminal networks in a court of common law... in other words, the corrupt departments of justice and law courts are no refuge for such criminal networks. Shine the light on these cockroaches and stamp them out. They are servants of Satan -- as such! -- and no measure of criminal punishment should be withheld against them, they must be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

    Time to bring back real justice in this country. There are surely judges in this country that need to swing at the end of a rope...

    Link
    //

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Massachusetts Calls on Residents to Take Border Crossers into Their Homes
    Meanwhile:
    The State hates you.

    You should hate it back.

  12. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    Riffing on this topic some more...

    The correct response is for more churches and more pastors to start doing precisely what the State tells them they cannot do.

    This is the only way out, it is the only path forward.

    Dan. 3:18b We want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."

    Acts 4:19 But Peter and John replied, "Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God's sight to obey you rather than God..."

    Acts 5:29 Peter and the other apostles replied: "We must obey God rather than men!"

    John 19:11a Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above."

    Matt. 22:21b Then he said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's." (Hint: to understand what he's saying, here, compare to Psalm 24:1)

    Ps. 56:4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

    The modern State is literally claiming to be God. Not yet in those words, but the only thing it has not yet done is utter those specific words. That is how you know they will shortly do so. And what is the only response to the claims of false gods? To reject their followers to their face. This is how God demonstrates to the wicked that, indeed, he alone is God.

    BECOME UNGOVERNABLE
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  13. #341
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  14. #342
    Not saying I approve... not saying I disapprove, either...

    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  15. #343

  16. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Plot-twist: Wizard made him invisible, but only to himself. That crazy stare is because he actually can't see his own reflection. Well played, Wizard, well played...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #345

  19. #346
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  20. #347

  21. #348

  22. #349
    Your Bike Just Got Stolen. These Vigilantes Will Get It Back. - ‘I hate thieves.’ Bike theft is booming, but so is the army of citizen sleuths fighting it.

    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  23. #350
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  24. #351
    Angry Californians FORCED To Fill Potholes Themselves
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...rced-to-fill:8
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 13 March 2024}

    In this video I discuss a couple who has become so fed up with failed California leadership that they've decided to fill potholes on their own to shame city & state officials.


  25. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Angry Californians FORCED To Fill Potholes Themselves
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...rced-to-fill:8
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 13 March 2024}

    In this video I discuss a couple who has become so fed up with failed California leadership that they've decided to fill potholes on their own to shame city & state officials.


    Joke’s on them. City and state “officials.” or any other “officials” for that matter have no shame. Also, said “officials” don’t give the slightest fraction of a $#@! about this couple or anyone else. Time to wake up and smell the frickin tyranny.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #353

  28. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Angry Californians FORCED To Fill Potholes Themselves
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...rced-to-fill:8
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 13 March 2024}

    In this video I discuss a couple who has become so fed up with failed California leadership that they've decided to fill potholes on their own to shame city & state officials.

    First of all, bravo to these folks for taking matters into their own hands... however... 2 things:

    1 - Along with doing the work that the state should be doing as part of it's "contractual" (yeah, I know) obligations, there should be a tax revolt at the same time.

    2 - They're not doing it right. They're using what is called "cold patch", which can't just be dumped into a hole and patted down with a shovel with the expectation that it will hold up. That will last about 10 or so vehicle transverses before it's squeezed out of the depression and ultimately will have been a waste of time. you can definitely use cold patch to fill in a pothole, but you have to put it in correctly. Depending on the depth of the pothole, the cold patch should be laid in in layers, and a vibra-plate should be used to tamp it into place... repeat until you come to surface (in most cases with a pothole, it's going to be one layer). And while cold patch would probably get it done for a year, maybe 2, in a warm climate like this, the best solution really would be to saw-cut around the depression and lay in hot asphalt that is vibra-plated into place.

    And for the record, most of the potholes that we deal with are a result of poor construction. There's really no reason that potholes should exist in roads that are no less than 10 years old... it just takes proper engineering, which should specify proper subgrade installation (undercut, compaction, etc.) and appropriate lifts of hot patch are installed to spec'd compaction parameters.

    I do appreciate and admire what these folks are doing, but ultimately it's going to prove no better than what the incompetent state is doing. If we're going to do the whole, "we can do whatever the state does only better", thing, then we should actually do it better. Don't get me wrong - I admire what they're doing, but if you're going to do it, do it right. Google can be your friend. Or find a like-minded local contractor willing to get involved. Just don't make the movement look bad.

  29. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You win Trophy-of-the-Day
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  30. #356
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  31. #357
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  32. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    First of all, bravo to these folks for taking matters into their own hands... however... 2 things:

    1 - Along with doing the work that the state should be doing as part of it's "contractual" (yeah, I know) obligations, there should be a tax revolt at the same time.

    2 - They're not doing it right...

    Years ago I posted an analysis on this forum "Concrete versus Asphalt Roads" (I did a search but can't find it anymore) including cost to taxpayers. Concrete is far superior, can be easily recycled and long-term costs can actually be up to 50% cheaper than asphalt. This [from a single website] is not as in-depth as my original post, but it does provide an overview:




    Concrete versus Asphalt Roads


    1. Cost Effectiveness

    Concrete roads require a higher upfront cost than their asphalt counterparts. However, asphalt needs to be replaced or patched more frequently than concrete, which can increase maintenance costs over time.

    In general, concrete is a better long-term investment because it lasts up to twice as long as asphalt. However, for small projects or short-term road needs, asphalt might be the more cost-effective option.


    2. Environmental Impact

    Concrete is a more eco-friendly option compared to asphalt. The production of concrete does not release as many harmful gases into the atmosphere as asphalt production does. Additionally, concrete is made from natural materials, such as rock and limestone, which can be sourced locally.

    On the other hand, asphalt is typically made using fossil fuels like petroleum, which contributes more to greenhouse gas emissions.


    3. Durability

    When it comes to durability, concrete arguably takes the cake. It can withstand extreme temperatures, and heavy traffic loads, and has a longer lifespan, with a lifespan of up to 30 years. Asphalt, on the other hand, has a lifespan of only 20 years, unless it undergoes routine maintenance.

    Additionally, concrete is less prone to cracking, chipping, or deformities. Although, in the unlikely event of any fractures, repairing concrete poses a more significant challenge than fixing asphalt.


    4. Maintenance

    Both concrete and asphalt require some level of maintenance. However, asphalt needs more maintenance, including seal coating, crack filling, and pothole repair. Routine maintenance can help extend the lifespan of asphalt, but itís still more prone to damage than concrete.

    On the other hand, concrete only needs simple sealing after a certain period. Additionally, concrete is more resistant to the effects of weather and chemical spills.


    5. Appearance

    While this may not be a crucial factor, the appearance of roads can make a difference in urban planning or private projects. Concrete offers a more modern and clean look, with a gray or white color.

    On the other hand, asphalt has a darker and more rugged appearance that may look more pleasing to some projects, especially in rural areas.

    https://concrete-calculator.org/blog...asphalt-roads/
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  33. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Years ago I posted an analysis on this forum "Concrete versus Asphalt Roads" (I did a search but can't find it anymore) including cost to taxpayers. Concrete is far superior, can be easily recycled and long-term costs can actually be up to 50% cheaper than asphalt. This [from a single website] is not as in-depth as my original post, but it does provide an overview:




    Concrete versus Asphalt Roads


    1. Cost Effectiveness

    Concrete roads require a higher upfront cost than their asphalt counterparts. However, asphalt needs to be replaced or patched more frequently than concrete, which can increase maintenance costs over time.

    In general, concrete is a better long-term investment because it lasts up to twice as long as asphalt. However, for small projects or short-term road needs, asphalt might be the more cost-effective option.


    2. Environmental Impact

    Concrete is a more eco-friendly option compared to asphalt. The production of concrete does not release as many harmful gases into the atmosphere as asphalt production does. Additionally, concrete is made from natural materials, such as rock and limestone, which can be sourced locally.

    On the other hand, asphalt is typically made using fossil fuels like petroleum, which contributes more to greenhouse gas emissions.


    3. Durability

    When it comes to durability, concrete arguably takes the cake. It can withstand extreme temperatures, and heavy traffic loads, and has a longer lifespan, with a lifespan of up to 30 years. Asphalt, on the other hand, has a lifespan of only 20 years, unless it undergoes routine maintenance.

    Additionally, concrete is less prone to cracking, chipping, or deformities. Although, in the unlikely event of any fractures, repairing concrete poses a more significant challenge than fixing asphalt.


    4. Maintenance

    Both concrete and asphalt require some level of maintenance. However, asphalt needs more maintenance, including seal coating, crack filling, and pothole repair. Routine maintenance can help extend the lifespan of asphalt, but it’s still more prone to damage than concrete.

    On the other hand, concrete only needs simple sealing after a certain period. Additionally, concrete is more resistant to the effects of weather and chemical spills.


    5. Appearance

    While this may not be a crucial factor, the appearance of roads can make a difference in urban planning or private projects. Concrete offers a more modern and clean look, with a gray or white color.

    On the other hand, asphalt has a darker and more rugged appearance that may look more pleasing to some projects, especially in rural areas.

    https://concrete-calculator.org/blog...asphalt-roads/


    One caveat - just as with an asphalt roadway, subgrade preparation is critical to the durability of the road surface. Concrete will crack and chip if the subgrade is not prepared properly - that includes identifying soft spots in the soil subgrade and reinforcing them with filter fabric and #4 stone ("rip rap"), in some situations, as well as a well placed and compacted gravel base course.

    I managed a project 14 years ago in a local town that required the complete rebuild of a street from the subgrade all the way back to surface. There are no potholes in that road to this day. And that includes a challenging section of about 500' of nearly flat roadway (I think it was about 1-2" of fall over that entire distance). We made sure that the water would drain to the inlets so as to prevent it from laying on the surface and weakening the asphalt over time thru seeping and, in the winter particularly, freeze/thaw.

  34. #360



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •