Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Become Ungovernable

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-19-2021 at 07:05 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-19-2021 at 07:06 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Government $#@!twits are openly saying parents have no say in how their children should be taught. Some have outright condemn parents for wanting to defund schools over it.

GOOD.

See. This is why government needs to conduct their business behind closed doors in private. They cannot have their safety in question while serving you!

Children need to be taken from parents and put into Biden Youth Camps where they can learn the proper way to live. Only illegal immigrants have rights in this country. Only leftists can burn buildings and take over cities under the guise of peaceful protesting. Science is not science without liberal influence.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 10-02-2021 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    See. This is why government needs to conduct their business behind closed doors in private. They cannot have their safety in question while serving you!

Children need to be taken from parents and put into Biden Youth Camps where they can learn the proper way to live. Only illegal immigrants have rights in this country. Only leftists can burn buildings and take over cities under the guise of peaceful protesting. Science is not science without liberal influence.
    Big Brother and the Ministry of Truth.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...52194178113536
    Imagine if all the parents that are against the mandates just took their kids out of these schools. Just leave. "Oh but private school is expensive." Homeschool. "Oh I don't know how." Use online resources. Come together in "pods" as people did when the schools were shut down. I support disrupting the school board meetings but more important is disrupting the public school system itself. And let the world know why your kids aren't going back.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 10-02-2021 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Fixed type
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Imagine if all the parents that are against the mandates just took their kids out of these schools. Just leave. "Oh but public school is expensive." Homeschool. "Oh I don't know how." Use online resources. Come together in "pods" as people did when the schools were shut down. I support disrupting the school board meetings but more important is disrupting the public school system itself. And let the world know why your kids aren't going back.
    https://www.ronpaulcurriculum.com/public/main.cfm

The problem is everyone is on an island to himself and disproportionately face alone a unified power of the US government, elites and their news media. If one does resist the victors will write history and simply claim they committed _________ crime. Within a week simply forgotten about by the people and only remembered for the lies the news media told including from the so called friends of liberty.

It is therefore imperative people organize outside of approval from the MSM and not wait for some controlled opposition pundit on the right to lead or save them.

When people do organize there will be pundits on the right lined up to control the opposition and take it right where the elites want it to be taken, right off a cliff. It is imperative that message be that they are the enemy regardless and to remember that whenever they give you a pat on the head for the news cycle that week.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Imagine if all the parents that are against the mandates just took their kids out of these schools. Just leave. "Oh but private school is expensive." Homeschool. "Oh I don't know how." Use online resources. Come together in "pods" as people did when the schools were shut down. I support disrupting the school board meetings but more important is disrupting the public school system itself. And let the world know why your kids aren't going back.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

By their own admission, they are terrified of that prospect (see the article blurb in the tweet below) - so, hey, "terrorism"!

Here's the president of the American Federation of Teachers:

https://twitter.com/rweingarten/stat...46419282751492

And it's why the NSBA is siccing the feds on angry parents:

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-19-2021 at 07:11 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Parents should pay for a child's education. Stop taxing people for education. Allow the free market to compete for your education business.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Government $#@!twits are openly saying parents have no say in how their children should be taught. Some have outright condemn parents for wanting to defund schools over it.

GOOD.
    That is an ACT OF WAR.

Along with:
    - MANDATORY CHILD VACCINATIONS
    - OPEN BORDERS
    - REWARDING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
    - PRINTING MONEY
    - ARMING TERRORISTS WITH OUR OWN EQUIPMENT
    - FINING BUSINESSES FOR NOT MAKING VACCINE REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYEES
    - ELECTION THEFT
    - VIOLATION OF COUNTLESS INTERNATIONAL LAWS

OUR government is the TERRORISTS
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-19-2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.
    Reloaded.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

https://twitter.com/Nicoletta0602/st...87269606854656
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-19-2021 at 07:15 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

One of the accomplishments of my life that I am most proud of, was the fact that neither one of my children, both now productive, well adjusted adults, never set foot, for a single day, in a government indoctrination facility.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-19-2021 at 07:16 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Reloaded.

Here I was thinking what these school boards were doing was a bad thing. I hope they keep picking at this bees nest. The more people that say they want a "Mass exodus" from the public school system the better.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    One of the accomplishments of my life that I am most proud of, was the fact that neither one of my children, both now productive, well adjusted adults, never set foot, for a single day, in a government indoctrination facility.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    //

https://twitter.com/EWoodhouse7/stat...11020347777026
    Wyoming?? Damn it.

Reloaded.

Awesome!

Now, DO IT.

Home schooling is great I wish I could have gone to home school when I was young. I hated public school but, I loved learning public schools just did not teach me much. They aggravated the hell out of me though. I was completely ungovernable or programmable. Teachers hated me and I hated them too.

Become ungovernable
    No.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    No.
    There is one alternative...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If the day ever comes when I have children, this will be one of my goals.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The best activism is to use the exit. It always is. That's one of the reasons the free market works so well - it's easy to exit if you're not satisfied. Trying to get a school board to listen to protesters may work a little sometimes. I'm sure there'll be some wins there. But removing children is THE best thing anyone can do.

We should make signs to picket along side these parents, "PULL YOUR KIDS OUT: They won't understand anything else." And then give them the information in those online resources. I wonder if there's any organizations that would help with that effort?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    No.
    Reported. The Count hacked The Texan's account.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The best activism is to use the exit. It always is. That's one of the reasons the free market works so well - it's easy to exit if you're not satisfied. Trying to get a school board to listen to protesters may work a little sometimes. I'm sure there'll be some wins there. But removing children is THE best thing anyone can do.

We should make signs to picket along side these parents, "PULL YOUR KIDS OUT: They won't understand anything else." And then give them the information in those online resources. I wonder if there's any organizations that would help with that effort?
    Great idea! We have got to take activism to another level. Talking to each other online about solutions isn't enough.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"We Need a Mass Exodus from Public Schools" With Quisha King
    Join me as I sit down to talk with Quisha King is a SpokesMom for Moms for Liberty, founder of King Consulting, holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, is an advocate for education reform and Christian conservative.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQB5wb8srRw
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-19-2021 at 07:18 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Cannot win with 569 views.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Cannot win with 569 views.
    You're doing great! Keep up the good work.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast