Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Become Ungovernable

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Epic.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Certified badass.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-07-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Liberte!

Fight like hell!

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-12-2021 at 08:14 PM.

Let me be clear: the work of government will not be impeded by these individuals
    That ship has sailed. Idiot.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Ah the good old days, when Americans still had some stones.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Someone stole a bridge in Akron, OH

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Also holds phone in correct orientation.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chris

https://twitter.com/chi_un_lee/statu...35636726190081

https://twitter.com/chi_un_lee/statu...35636726190081
    Beautiful

Lolololol
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

https://twitter.com/megami_shiawase/...49577165238276

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/hardhatintellec/...95827311616008

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast