Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Become Ungovernable

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Dad?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He drove 70 years... without a license?

I can't even begin to imagine the terror, destruction, and chaos that must have caused.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

@CCTelander.

You have a little way to go to level up to Legendary.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    @CCTelander.

You have a little way to go to level up to Legendary.

Guess I'll just have to keep pluggin' along in my own humble efforts (I've only been driving without a license since 1985), giving major props to guys like this.

just curious, how'd you know this would apply to me? I don't recall ever having discussed this stuff around here, but my memory ai'nt what it used to be.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    my memory ai'nt what it used to be.
    Guess not. Like the convoys? Have they got you feeling all 2008 again yet?

Guess not. Like the convoys? Have they got you feeling all 2008 again yet?

Man, I've been DEATHLY ill for the last 7 weeks. Starting to feel a LITTLE better (I'm pretty sure I'll live, maybe) but I'm still FAR from 100%. So I'm kind of out of the loop on current happenings. But from what I have heard about the Freedom Convoys I'm lovin' it. May they only end when all states worldwide back the $#@! off.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."
    Chris

I'm pretty sure I'll live, maybe
    That's reasonably reassuring. See that you do.

Become Ungovernable

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-15-2022 at 01:20 AM.

Man, I've been DEATHLY ill for the last 7 weeks. Starting to feel a LITTLE better (I'm pretty sure I'll live, maybe) but I'm still FAR from 100%. So I'm kind of out of the loop on current happenings. But from what I have heard about the Freedom Convoys I'm lovin' it. May they only end when all states worldwide back the $#@! off.
    Damn! Glad you're back & feeling better, even if it's just a little. You were missed.

That's reasonably reassuring. See that you do.
    Damn! Glad you're back & feeling better, even if it's just a little. You were missed.

Thanks to you both. Much appreciated.
    Chris

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Become Ungovernable

Become Ungovernable

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast