Thread: How is this Legal?

How is this Legal?

How in the world of convoluted Gun Laws did this get a pass?
    Cool that it did ..

https://stdgun.com/s333-thunderstruck/

Last edited by pcosmar; 10-01-2021 at 09:36 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Cool that it did ..

It's a .22? 8 rd. A revolver? No scary clips, oops, sorry magazines.

Why wouldn't it get a pass?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It's a .22? 8 rd. A revolver? No scary clips, oops, sorry magazines.

Why wouldn't it get a pass?
    Fires two rounds with a trigger pull. (Machine gun Definition)

4 shots=8 rounds
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Fires two rounds with a trigger pull. (Machine gun Definition)

4 shots=8 rounds
    I don't think so. I have had several Derringers in .38 that fired singularly or in tandem.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't think so. I have had several Derringers in .38 that fired singularly or in tandem.
    Usually that is considered a Malfunction..
    I shot for each trigger pull had been the rule.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Usually that is considered a Malfunction..
    I shot for each trigger pull had been the rule.
    I see you're not a shotgun man.

Yeah, me neither. But what we consider a malfunction ain't necessarily so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I see you're not a shotgun man.

Yeah, me neither. But what we consider a malfunction ain't necessarily so.
    Had a 12 Ga..DB,,with two triggers.. one for each barrel..

Firing both from one trigger was a malfunction. Did it to me and then my brother..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Had a 12 Ga..DB,,with two triggers.. one for each barrel..

Firing both from one trigger was a malfunction. Did it to me and then my brother..
    Hate to disagree, my friend, but it ain't necessarily so. Whether one trigger fires both barrels or not may depend on what somebody did to the other trigger first.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hate to disagree, my friend, but it ain't necessarily so. Whether one trigger fires both barrels or not may depend on what somebody did to the other trigger first.
    One shot per trigger pull has always been a rule in my lifetime.. firing a second round with a single pull has ,,in the past,, been illegal or a Machine gun by definition.. (Firing more than one round per trigger pull)

Mossberg got the Shockwave past the Feds too,, /surprise

Legal SHORT Barrel Shotgun.. AOW otherwise.

https://www.mossberg.com/product/590-nightstick-6-shot/
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Cool that it did ..

It has two triggers. Gilboa makes a double barrel AR that’s similar in concept.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Pete, two barrels at the same instant is considered one shot, at least as far as shotguns are concerned. Remember, a dozen or so rounds come out of a shotgun even if it doesn't even have a double barrel. It's repetition that gets classified as full auto.

Pete, two barrels at the same instant is considered one shot, at least as far as shotguns are concerned. Remember, a dozen or so rounds come out of a shotgun even if it doesn't even have a double barrel. It's repetition that gets classified as full auto.
    Nice design,, and the gun Laws should not exist..

But I am not the first to ask the question, if you had read the reviews,,
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Not a big fan of the gun's design.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not a big fan of the gun's design.
    Call me nostalgic..
    I like the pepperbox.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/ne...33-volleyfire/
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom