Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ScrewTube bans Ron Paul Institute channel for no apparent reason

Exclamation ScrewTube bans Ron Paul Institute channel for no apparent reason

Private company can do whatever it wants, amirite?

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1443628757676331012
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I just got finished posting the following in the other YouTube thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1443661216497512448

'Do Not Trust The Medical Or The National Security Establishment!' With Guest Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
    Nephew of President John F. Kennedy, son of Robert F. Kennedy, and tireless crusader against the tyranny of the mainstream medical establishment, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. joins today's Liberty Report to discuss his startling discoveries about who really killed his father and uncle...and why. Plus, Mr. Kennedy, an environmental lawyer, has been among the most vocal and most successful opponents of the mainstream medical establishment, driven by big Pharma to inoculate and medicate everything that moves. He tells the Liberty Report how he very reluctantly decided to dedicate his career to fighting the mandatory vaccines that have resulted in so many documented injuries to the recipients.
    https://odysee.com/@RonPaul:d/do-not...the-national:5
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-30-2021 at 09:03 PM.

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes.

So can Odysee ... and Rumble ... and BitChute ...

$#@! YouTube.

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Ron Paul Liberty Report @ Odysee: https://odysee.com/@RonPaul:d

Ron Paul Liberty Report @ Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/RonPaulLibertyReport

Ron Paul Liberty Report @ BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/EYDjMOlwmInk/
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-30-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Don't let the name Kennedy fool you. RFK Jr. is definitely an apparent reason. He knows the Establishment very well and has several good reasons to hate the bastards.

And Democrats will listen to him.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Not no reason, anti-vax and RFK are both against their latest rules. It is what it is.

Reinstated. Probably some employee with a grudge.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/fr...titute-channel
    YouTube responded to Paul about three hours after Paul's complaint on Twitter: "Heard back from our team that this was a mistake and your channel has been reinstated. Thanks for being patient while we sorted this out – we'll be reaching out via email shortly in case you have any questions."
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/fr...titute-channel
    Good.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    They deleted it and RFK Jr. was still up. Now they have to explain why they deleted RPI and attracted attention to themselves while people were watching some seriously hot content ("The CIA killed my uncle") on the Liberty Report all the while.

Oops!

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Because they are testing the waters to see what they can actually get away with without too much push back.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Yes.

So can Odysee ... and Rumble ... and BitChute ...

$#@! YouTube.

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Ron Paul Liberty Report @ Odysee: https://odysee.com/@RonPaul:d

Ron Paul Liberty Report @ Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/RonPaulLibertyReport

Ron Paul Liberty Report @ BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/EYDjMOlwmInk/
    Yep this.

We're undergoing somewhat of a shock currently as the market reacts to the need for corporations that aren't leftist retarded.

It will take time but the market will adjust if we let it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It will take time but the market will adjust if we they let it.
    Let's hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Unfortunately, too many right wingers AND libertarians are still believing this line. The fundamental core of it isn't wrong, per se. It's long been one of our tenets. HOWEVER, what is happening today is good ol' censorship of ANY and nearly ALL "dissenting" voices that the regime considers to be bad. Furthermore, these companies (Google in this example) are hardly "private." They are publicly traded companies that have very deep ties (financially, spiritually, and operationally) with the federal government.

I wish more people would understand this and see how things have changed. I know you're not arguing against these points, for the record.

And for now, I have to echo some of these other comments: it's time to start using these other platforms. Spread them around and get others to use them more.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

My desire in life was simply to be left alone. The libertarian philosophy suited my world view as long as the rest of the world plays by it, but that's not the case.

I don't want to harm others and I don't want others to harm me. But if someone is shooting at me, I need to shoot back. In that case, it would be foolish for me to adapt an anti Second Amendment stance.

That is what the libertarian philosophy is becoming. I am not an Alex Jones fan, but he coined it properly when he called it an Infowar. They are waging a war against us. To give up our weapons in an info war is as foolish as to give up your guns in a shooting war. I don't care who tries to put a boot on my neck: the government, the mafia goon down the street, or a corporation, I am fighting back.

I simply wish to be left alone. When The Count and others start using platitudes of a philosophy for us to roll over on our backs for a state/corporate tyranny, its time to drop it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    My desire in life was simply to be left alone. The libertarian philosophy suited my world view as long as the rest of the world plays by it, but that's not the case.

I don't want to harm others and I don't want others to harm me. But if someone is shooting at me, I need to shoot back. In that case, it would be foolish for me to adapt an anti Second Amendment stance.

That is what the libertarian philosophy is becoming. I am not an Alex Jones fan, but he coined it properly when he called it an Infowar. They are waging a war against us. To give up our weapons in an info war is as foolish as to give up your guns in a shooting war. I don't care who tries to put a boot on my neck: the government, the mafia goon down the street, or a corporation, I am fighting back.

I simply wish to be left alone. When The Count and others start using platitudes of a philosophy for us to roll over on our backs for a state/corporate tyranny, its time to drop it.
    I agree. Unfortunately, I'm starting to see that more libertarians than I care to admit are being slow to adapt in this regard or are simply being too obtuse for whatever reason. Either way, they're going to be stuck in the mud of their hubris and "principles" that mean nothing when totalitarianism is bearing down upon our necks. It's sad and frustrating.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I agree. Unfortunately, I'm starting to see that more libertarians than I care to admit are being slow to adapt in this regard or are simply being too obtuse for whatever reason. Either way, they're going to be stuck in the mud of their hubris and "principles" that mean nothing when totalitarianism is bearing down upon our necks. It's sad and frustrating.
    Tends to happen when you focus only on goals with no heed to strategies. Focusing too much on strategy while losing sight of goals is equally damaging, but that's most certainly not the problem at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Focusing too much on strategy while losing sight of goals is equally damaging, but that's most certainly not the problem at the moment.
    Not among libertarians, no. But problem-reaction-solution dictates that everyone else will be led down that garden path.

https://twitter.com/AngelaTC/status/1443680220960239621
    I can't find AngelaTC on our member list any more. I think she was banned, but I thought banned members still showed up there. Anybody know why she's not on it?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Tends to happen when you focus only on goals with no heed to strategies. Focusing too much on strategy while losing sight of goals is equally damaging, but that's most certainly not the problem at the moment.
    As far as strategies go, this is the way I see it..

The only effective, actionable things an individual person can do to improve their liberty:
    1) Save up money (money buys freedom)
    2) Vote with your feet via FSP model
    3) Vote with your feet in general
    4) ??

Every other "strategy" is either entirely ineffective or unactionable. Run for office? Ineffective. Wait for collapse? Unactionable.

FSP was a flawed project but the core concept was good. The problem was primarily they lacked the cajones to take over a jurisdiction, and instead opted to "work with the community and within the local system" (barf).
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I can't find AngelaTC on our member list any more. I think she was banned, but I thought banned members still showed up there. Anybody know why she's not on it?
    That's strange. I know she was banned for a while, but I'm sure that as of at most a month or so ago, she was not banned. Now she is again, even though she hasn't posted in over a year and half.

Anyway, I checked some other banned accounts and they're not on the members list, either, so I guess they are excluded.

Their profile pages are still there though. Here's angelatc's: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?198-angelatc

Their profile pages are still there though. Here's angelatc's: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?198-angelatc
    Political / Activist Bio:
    wHO REALLY GIVES A $#@! WHEN SPENDING HOURS BEING INVOLVED GETS YOU THE SAME RANKING AS PEOPLE WHO NEVER DO ANYTHING EXCEPT POST ON FACEBOOK
    Activist Reputation (Self-Rated):
    +rep AngelaTC
    - Kim Kardashian

+rep AngelaTC

Ditto.

She was a great poster. Shame on whoever banned her. It's a safe bet that it was someone who is less of a champion of the cause of this website than she is.

We've seen too many of those bogus bans.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Ditto.

She was a great poster. Shame on whoever banned her. It's a safe bet that it was someone who is less of a champion of the cause of this website than she is.

We've seen too many of those bogus bans.
    Josh Lowry banned her.

The reason was an aggressive anti alternative medicine stance.

Josh Lowry banned her.

I fear that criticizing that decision would also be deemed banworthy as things now stand here. So hopefully nobody decides to get too foolhardy and suggest that when our site guidelines say, "We value independent thought, critical thinking and logical arguments that provide unique insight." that might have been interpreted by someone like AngelaTC as implying that she was free to challenge others' opinions on a matter that is not included either explicitly or implicitly anywhere in the site mission or core values.
    Ron Paul

Josh Lowry banned her.

I liked her and disagreed wit her ban, but I don't think it was just her stance that got her banned. She was very insulting. For me however, I actually liked her upfrontness, and I am very pro alt medicine.

Angela was banned, was unbanned, and now is banned again.

Angela did not post after her ban, but she did log in. I respect her for not posting or caring about her ban. It's RPF's loss.

I once got into a fairly heated vaccine argument with her, but we got along after that. It all reminds of the quote by the great Gen. George Patton: "If everyone's thinking alike--somebody isn't thinking."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Yep this.

We're undergoing somewhat of a shock currently as the market reacts to the need for corporations that aren't leftist retarded.

It will take time but the market will adjust if we let it.
    This has nothing to do with *us* letting the market adjust.
    The Parler /Amazon issue was one of a long string of proofs we've had that the leftist retarded corporations are all in bed with each other and coordinate these actions.

They hold most of the deck at this point and have made it clear they're taking cards out of the hands of anyone they don't like.

It's technically possible to show up on a forested beach with iron-rich sand and build an F-35.
    If that's the direction we need to go, we at least need the Lockheed factory employees next door to stop knocking over our makeshift blast furnaces.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    This has nothing to do with *us* letting the market adjust.
    The Parler /Amazon issue was one of a long string of proofs we've had that the leftist retarded corporations are all in bed with each other and coordinate these actions.

They hold most of the deck at this point and have made it clear they're taking cards out of the hands of anyone they don't like.

It's technically possible to show up on a forested beach with iron-rich sand and build an F-35.
    If that's the direction we need to go, we at least need the Lockheed factory employees next door to stop knocking over our makeshift blast furnaces.
    But we don't need any F-35s.

We just need enough people fleeing from the beach - even if only on rickety rafts built with trees from that forest, if needs must.

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...89049514655744

Or to change metaphors:

We can't win by hopping into the same bed where the state and the Lockheeds are already snugly spooning with each other.

I trust we all know who would end up hogging all the covers in that scenario ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-01-2021 at 01:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast