Thread: Your DNA is already in a database

Your DNA is already in a database

Your genetic code is probably already in a database, without you ever giving a sample or permission.
    https://odysee.com/@veritasium:f/you...n-a-database:4
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-30-2021 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Because fuck YouTube
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good vid, thanks for posting. This is the same guy that did the "why peer reviewed journal articles are wrong" vid too, right?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Good vid, thanks for posting. This is the same guy that did the "why peer reviewed journal articles are wrong" vid too, right?
    Yes, that's him, too:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If you torture your data enough, it will confess to anything.

Is Most Published Research Wrong?
    Mounting evidence suggests a lot of published research is false
    https://odysee.com/@veritasium:f/is-...search-wrong:1
    And BTW, here's my favorite by him.

It's one the best layman's descriptions of Gödelian incompleteness I've ever come across.

Math Has a Fatal Flaw
    Not everything that is true can be proven. This discovery transformed infinity, changed the course of a world war and led to the modern computer.
    https://odysee.com/@sauce:2/Math-has-a-fatal-flaw:6
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-30-2021 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Because fuck YouTube

This is a good reason for politicians to put a halt to DNA collection.

How many of them are from faulty bloodlines?

How safe are the Clintons?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This is a good reason for politicians to put a halt to DNA collection.

How many of them are from faulty bloodlines?

How safe are the Clintons?
    You'll never know. You can bet Hillary never put that on her bathroom computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Mine has been on file since at least 2000,,when it was collected from all inmates,,and Parolees..
    I know it is on file,,
    So are my prints, in several States, and by a few agencies.

My Tattoos are Positive Identification..(Have used that)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Government going to use our DNA to pin crimes on us that we didn't commit.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Government going to use our DNA to pin crimes on us that we didn't commit.
    Israel already developed that. a Mosad tool.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Meanwhile Macron has to sit 4m away from Putin because he refuses to do a covid test in Russia, out of fear that they will have his DNA.

And journalists tell you this as if it is reasonable. HE TOUCHED THE $#@!ING TABLE, if they want his DNA, they already have it.
    "I am a bird"

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Your genetic code is probably already in a database, without you ever giving a sample or permission.
    https://odysee.com/@veritasium:f/you...n-a-database:4
    Hospitals have been taking DNA samples from newborns since the 1960s to check for genetic diseases etc. and to this day still are, some hospitals take all the personal info off the DNA and sell it to pharms and other entities, others save the DNA indefinitely, and who knows what else.

Rewatched this one recently... some of his videos are biased, he is a pro-global warmer, and a those crazy conspiracy theorist kind of guy, he is not afraid to be very corporate.

Some of the chems they talk about in this video are unregulated and can be bought freely.

FJB