Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are these "Vaccines" really doing?

What are these "Vaccines" really doing?

I will begin by stating that I am not a virologist. I am, however, trained in hard sciences and engineering. I know how to think, believe it or not.

One of the problems with the topic at hand is that unless one is not only well familiar with virology, but is also an independent thinker, it becomes just this side of impossible to know whether any given information one encounters is righteous, or a great steaming pile.

That said, I have been reading up a mite on not only the vaccines, but the virus as well. The informational landscape is unsteady, at best, and therefore highly disturbing and outside the reach of an intelligent man's trust.

It has been asserted by sources claiming to be virologists that the so-called "spike" proteins of the SARS CoV-2 virus are not innocuous, as the official accounts claim. They have been found to be not only highly bioactive, but cytotoxic as well.

The most distressing assertion is that the spikes have had discovered on their surfaces, prion domains.

For those who do not know what is a prion, think "mad cow disease". A prion is a protein, discovered in the mid-1980s, that is abnormally "folded" and which consumes a body's proteins by causing them to fold in ways closely similar to those of the prion. There is some debate as to whether prions are "alive". My inclination is to say that they are, since they consume materials for energy and reproduce.

A prion "domain" is what is called a beta-sheet amyloid protein. Beta-sheet proteins are ladder-like structures with three or more rails, cross-linked with rungs. The prion domain is loosely analogous to our DNA in that it defines the epidemiological traits of the prion to which it serves as a "core". The domain defines the nature and degree to which infection occurs.

It has been determined to date that there is no maximum safe exposure to prion infection. A single prion is all that it takes to infect and kill a host, and prion infections are almost 100% fatal. There have been a tiny number of individuals who have survived prion infections. The reasons for their survival are not understood in any measure.

Given all this, let us turn to the "vaccines". Two of the current crop of "approved" preparations are adenovirus vectors. mRNA is used to reprogram the recipients's cells to PRODUCE the spike proteins, prion domains and all. Assuming the veracity of this assertion regarding the presence of prion domains, anyone with an IQ is going to immediately question whether exposure to such domains is in any way safe. Granted, the domain is not the prion, but if the domain is the core architectural basis for the formation of prions, then I must submit that the only safe assumption to make is that these preparations, being masqueraded to us as vaccines, pose a clear, present, and extreme danger to every human being on the planet.

If the prion domains are indeed fact, we have no idea how they will behave, but in principle there is nothing to prevent them from spawning off prions, the virulence of which we mere mortals cannot determine until we begin seeing symptoms. But imagine if 200 million Americans were to be infected with these dangerous amyloid and they began developing diseases such as BSE or Fatal Insomnia?

Now, it is possible that all this alternative "research" is all internet bull$#@!. But what if it is not? Then we know that very important truths have been withheld from us by the very people who demand we trust and obey. Consider the possible incentives of the various parties. Other than telling the truth to the world, what possible motive could the non-official researchers (claimed researchers) have for peddling such lies? What's the payoff here? Not saying there isn't one, but that it is not immediately apparent.

Then there are the official sources. Following the money is a good place to start with them. Then there is the now openly promoted ideas of these so-called "globalists" that include the gross over-population of the planet and that something must be done to reverse the trend. There are those of that ilk who are not abashed to openly suggesting that a massive global cull of humanity stands in order. There are huge numbers of non-elites who ID as "left" appear to be eagerly on board with the idea of reducing global populations by staggering proportions. I find it interesting to note how those very people appear to have failed to appreciate that they are likely to be among those culled.

The worst of this is that it is nearly impossible to know whom to trust.

Regardless, we know that secrets are being kept, which places officials beyond the trust envelope for anyone with a shred of intellect.

What are we to do?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Noone in the world understands biology at this point. Anyone claiming they do, is a moron. There remains countless complexities and mysteries about how the human body works and modern science has come to know only a fraction of it.

We can never know for sure if a vaccine or medication is safe. We can compare a medication to similar ones in the past and make some predictions. Other than that, pretty much the only tool in the toolbox currently is to test it on live animals. And collect data.

The FDA has spent decades refining its testing approach. To blind properly, control for various factors, etc. Even that's not perfect, and it takes years.

With CoVID all that went out the window. The extent of the "testing" they have done is to just jab people, wait 5 minutes to see if they die, and if they're still standing - great, no side effects! Perfectly safe!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

speeding mutation and distribution fortification
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    What are we to do?
    To my mind there are three options.

A - Fight, by any and all means available, with a level of insanity that would make a Tasmanian devil appear to be a tame house cat. Nuke sites like the Wuhan lab from space if necessary. Drag collaborators, Quislings, enablers of this evil, off to prison to be tried and executed for crimes against humanity. What happened to me, what was done to Bibi, was man made and done on purpose. Will any men avenge her, and the millions of other sick and dead around around the world?

B - Join the world weary, cynical, jaded, cosmopolitan mob and embrace the suck, and the eventual release of whatever is waiting in the wings as a needed "Great Culling" and quietly die in a 7 billion person genocide.

C - Throw up your hands and let God deal with it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Even with the FDA's controlled "trial" most of their side-effect information came from VAERS. And VAERS is by its nature going to under-report vaccine side effects
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nuke sites like the Wuhan lab from space if necessary.
    - Kim Kardashian

B - Join the world weary, cynical, jaded, cosmopolitan mob and embrace the suck, and the eventual release of whatever is waiting in the wings as a needed "Great Culling" and quietly die in a 7 billion person genocide.
    I'm saving up money for an air-filtered bunker, personally.
    - Kim Kardashian

I read Richard Fleming's book "Is Covid-19 a Bioweapon". In it he discusses all the evidence that points to it being a bioweapon. He discusses the prion aspect as well.

As to what to do, I'm really liking this book David Knight turned me on to "The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates".

Here's the thing. Even the GOP admits Covid-19 was built in China funded by US and is looking like a bioweapon. Same people who funded it collaborated to make the vaccine that has the same DNA in it.

This simple fact alone is enough for each state to take it upon itself to at the very least investigate and validate what the hell is in these vials we're so eager to inject into every man woman and child in this country. Do we not need to make sure this is safe independently of the morons who made it, sanctified it with virtually no tests, mass-produced it, and mass-funded the propaganda machine to inject it?

Richard Fleming also pointed something out in the EUA's themselves (you can read it here, straight from FDA website):

https://www.fda.gov/media/144416/download

Just look at the efficacy table (Table 6 page 23) What is the main line about the vaccines? They are "effective" against severe Covid. 95% effective. But what does that number mean. Well that's the "Relative Risk Reduction" COMPARED....

...COMPARED....

...to the control group. From the table you see 8 people had "severe or moderate" Covid in the vaccine group but 162 had it in the placebo. Remember these are THEIR numbers in the official EUA. (162 - 8) / 162 = 95%.

But that's "a subset of the vaccine group compared to a subset of the control group." We want really want to know, is how much are my chances of GETTING COVID REDUCED?

These numbers are there, it's just not clearly stated.

In the vaccine group 8 out of 17,411 got Covid. 0.046%
    In the placebo group 162 out of 17,511 got Covid. 0.9%

So the Absolute Risk Reduction is actually 0.85%

The Pfizer vaccine, according to its own data submitted to the FDA reduces your chances of getting Covid by less than 1% compared to if you don't get the vaccine at all.

Again, this is their own data.

I point this out, because it shows that the lies are everywhere. They don't even hide it. People are walking around thinking this shot provides 95% protection when it's really only maybe 1% better and there it's only confirmed inside the two-week window that they were looking. This is all assuming we can even trust their data as crappy as it is on its face.

What DO we do? Good question. Even the GOP is pro-vaccine. "I got it, you should get it, it's safe and effective, I just disagree with Biden forcing it. That's un-American."

We can't even get our state legislature (KS) to call a special session to outlaw the mandates. Our state legislature is 2/3rds GOP. They are bought off. Just like the schools and all the rest. Right now only 6/40 state senators and 12/125 state reps have signed the special session petition (https://tatumforkansas.com/specialse...SjBjGUqT9XCDf0)

This eclipses 9/11 by several orders of magnitude. It's like watching the controlled demolition in slow motion.

It seems our local leaders know nothing except how to bow to the God of money. They don't "follow the money" they chase it. It's pathetic. People are losing their jobs, excess deaths are high, and they just continue going along with it because "muh pension", "muh vacation".

[EDIT: The main point of the <1% observation (by Fleming) was that with that sample size, the numbers were not even statistically significant. The sample size was too small. I believe only one of the three EUA's (Johnson and Johnson I think ) actually had a efficacy that was statistically signfiicant at something like 1.5% or so.]
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 09-30-2021 at 10:48 AM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know.

But I know I don't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Just look at the efficacy table (Table 6 page 23) What is the main line about the vaccines? They are "effective" against severe Covid. 95% effective. But what does that number mean. Well that's the "Relative Risk Reduction" COMPARED....

...COMPARED....

...to the control group. From the table you see 8 people had "severe or moderate" Covid in the vaccine group but 162 had it in the placebo. Remember these are THEIR numbers in the official EUA. (162 - 8) / 162 = 95%.

But that's "a subset of the vaccine group compared to a subset of the control group." We want really want to know, is how much are my chances of GETTING COVID REDUCED?

These numbers are there, it's just not clearly stated.

In the vaccine group 8 out of 17,411 got Covid. 0.046%
    In the placebo group 162 out of 17,511 got Covid. 0.9%

So the Absolute Risk Reduction is actually 0.85%

The Pfizer vaccine, according to its own data submitted to the FDA reduces your chances of getting Covid by less than 1% compared to if you don't get the vaccine at all.

Again, this is their own data.

I point this out, because it shows that the lies are everywhere. They don't even hide it. People are walking around thinking this shot provides 95% protection when it's really only maybe 1% better and there it's only confirmed inside the two-week window that they were looking. This is all assuming we can even trust their data as crappy as it is on its face.
    I posted on something like this yesterday... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...53#post7062453

People are looking at the risks associated with the virus vs. the risks associated with the vaccines. But that is a dumbass way of making the calculation.
    The real calculation is the potential marginal utility of the vaccines vs. the risks associated with the vaccines. So, if we're doing this honestly, the question for people is really, "Do you think it's necessary to introduce a new (but low) risk in order to gain a very small marginal utility against the virus?"
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't know.

But I know I don't like it.
    With enough science even they will change their mind on that eventually:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...h-lab-could-it
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So, if we're doing this honestly, the question for people is really, "Do you think it's necessary to introduce a new (but low) risk in order to gain a very small marginal utility against the virus?"
    That's definitely one question people need to ask.

The other is the one osan asked. If this stuff doesn't prevent you from getting covid, what does it do? Because I, for one, don't believe they didn't know all along that it doesn't do what it's advertised as doing.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-30-2021 at 11:08 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What are we to do?
    Reject this.. the 1948 stated goal of the WHO
    “To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism, and religious dogmas.”
    And reject all those who support and promote this crap
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's definitely one question people need to ask.

The other is the one osan asked. If this stuff doesn't prevent you from getting covid, what does it do? Because I, for one, don't believe they didn't know all along that it doesn't do what it's advertised as doing.
    Depopulation.. a Eugenic Agenda.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Hard to know… hard to do the research… dystopian times we live in

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I feel more like I do now than I did when I started. I am just going to listen to my own body, mind. and spirit. I don't care about all the studies an trials and mnrna cv19. I am just going to do what I want to do about my own health and life. Make your own choice and be at peace with it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To my mind there are three options.

A - Fight, by any and all means available, with a level of insanity that would make a Tasmanian devil appear to be a tame house cat. Nuke sites like the Wuhan lab from space if necessary. Drag collaborators, Quislings, enablers of this evil, off to prison to be tried and executed for crimes against humanity. What happened to me, what was done to Bibi, was man made and done on purpose. Will any men avenge her, and the millions of other sick and dead around around the world?
    Were this the only option, I'd say take it and become a wild beast, rabid and ravening.

C - Throw up your hands and let God deal with it.
    I'm thinking that God is keeping his nose out of this one. "Hell no, I ain't crazy..."

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I posted on something like this yesterday... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...53#post7062453

People are looking at the risks associated with the virus vs. the risks associated with the vaccines. But that is a dumbass way of making the calculation.
    The real calculation is the potential marginal utility of the vaccines vs. the risks associated with the vaccines. So, if we're doing this honestly, the question for people is really, "Do you think it's necessary to introduce a new (but low) risk in order to gain a very small marginal utility against the virus?"
    Right. This is especially true in the light of the fact that even the vaccine boosters are pushing boosters which shows the first two shots apparently aren't that helpful and the studies about natural immunity. Which is why Rand keeps talking about natural immunity. And the fact that there are so many early treatment options for people that get COVID that it really should be treated like the flu at this point.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I really don't understand everything these experimental COVID vaccines are doing.
    I guess that this is a reason for proper medical trials...

Maybe this mRNA story is nothing but science fiction.

I think that the main purpose of the COVID vaccines is making young women infertile.
    This has been harder to "prove" than I expected: Does-COVID-19-vaccine-cause-infertility
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Depopulation.. a Eugenic Agenda.

Margaret Sanger has a great rise in her Levis.

"Hey Fred,"

"Yeah Larry?"

"Vaccine's not killing them off the way we thought. Whadda we do?"

"I got it; boosters! We'll just keep pumping them full of poison until the job is done."

"Sounds good. I'll get on the propaganda, you prepare the "science". If it's the last thing I do, I will see seven billions culled."

"Excellent."

"Can we have lots of buttsex when we succeed?"

"You bet."

"I got it; boosters! We'll just keep pumping them full of poison until the job is done."

"Sounds good. I'll get on the propaganda, you prepare the "science". If it's the last thing I do, I will see seven billions culled."
    There could be another devious motive for the "booster" clot shots...
    This booster ploy could be an another dirty trick to "prove" the efficacy of those dangerous COVID vaccines.
    Anthony Fauci explained that people won't be considered fully vaccinated unless they get the booster shots: https://thepostmillennial.com/dr-fau...-booster-shots

Get it?!? So without the COVID booster shots, the (now) "fully vaccinated" will once again be called "unvaccinated", with the result that if they get COVID, wind up in hospital and/or die, it will be another "unvaccinated" case.
    In this way they can claim that with billions of COVID vaccines only a very small amount of "vaccinated" got COVID, and/or died...

Only time will tell if they will really use this trick to "prove" the beneficial effects of the dangerous COVID vaccines, but don't expect the mainstream media to tell!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Were this the only option, I'd say take it and become a wild beast, rabid and ravening.
    A modern day Berserker or Spartan.

I'm thinking that God is keeping his nose out of this one. "Hell no, I ain't crazy..."
    I am thinking the same thing.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

It has been asserted by sources claiming to be virologists that the so-called "spike" proteins of the SARS CoV-2 virus are not innocuous, as the official accounts claim. They have been found to be not only highly bioactive, but cytotoxic as well.

The most distressing assertion is that the spikes have had discovered on their surfaces, prion domains.

For those who do not know what is a prion, think "mad cow disease". A prion is a protein, discovered in the mid-1980s, that is abnormally "folded" and which consumes a body's proteins by causing them to fold in ways closely similar to those of the prion. There is some debate as to whether prions are "alive". My inclination is to say that they are, since they consume materials for energy and reproduce.

A prion "domain" is what is called a beta-sheet amyloid protein. Beta-sheet proteins are ladder-like structures with three or more rails, cross-linked with rungs. The prion domain is loosely analogous to our DNA in that it defines the epidemiological traits of the prion to which it serves as a "core". The domain defines the nature and degree to which infection occurs.

It has been determined to date that there is no maximum safe exposure to prion infection. A single prion is all that it takes to infect and kill a host, and prion infections are almost 100% fatal. There have been a tiny number of individuals who have survived prion infections. The reasons for their survival are not understood in any measure.
    Prion disease is a terrible thing, generally resulting in a slow and hideous death.

I don't subscribe to the hypothesis that the spike proteins are highly "toxic" by themselves. If that were the case, every vaccinated person would probably have died.

On the other hand, it is worth considering whether they could become replicating prions, no matter how slim the odds. I have raised this concern in the past:

Hmmm. Not sure what a random spike protein is supposed to do. It isn’t DNA or RNA. Can it reproduce itself somehow?

I doubt it can reproduce itself, but if it could, it might qualify as a prion. Would it be a dangerous prion? Worse case scenario, if it could reproduce itself, and became dangerous, it would be like Mad Cow, and we wouldn’t know for 20-40 years what effect it had on humans. Just more Alzheimer's-like diagnosis's.
    Given all this, let us turn to the "vaccines". Two of the current crop of "approved" preparations are adenovirus vectors. mRNA is used to reprogram the recipients's cells to PRODUCE the spike proteins, prion domains and all.
    Just to be more specific, there are two types of vaccines, the adenovirus vector vaccines which utilize DNA (J&J for instance), and the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna). Both types of vaccines instruct your own cells to produce the spike proteins.

You learn something new every day.

Many people have said that they took the J&J COVID vaccine because it was an old-style, tried and true vaccine. That was a lie. The adenoviral vaccine technology has been used experimentally in labs for a long time, but never massively given to humans in previous vaccines. It was only approved for use in a human vaccine in 2019, under emergency circumstances for Ebola.

In other words, the J&J and other adenovirus vector vaccines are just about as experimental as the mRNA vaccines. And both work in the same way, instructing your cells to produce the COVID spike protein.
    But imagine if 200 million Americans were to be infected with these dangerous amyloid and they began developing diseases such as BSE or Fatal Insomnia?
    That would be catastrophic.

Then again, release of enhanced viruses from labs (accidently or intentionally) can also be catastrophic. Thank Fauci and friends for already creating that scenario.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then again, release of enhanced viruses from labs (accidently or intentionally) can also be catastrophic. Thank Fauci and friends for already creating that scenario.
    We have no idea what the longer term effects may be. It will be interesting to waitsee.

It culls those who have no clue how real science works, or can't read stats. And seems designed to divide and impoverish the soon to be former U.S.A.

And if they have no clue how science works and won't get jabbed, they're being allowed and encouraged to cull each other.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-07-2021 at 02:14 PM.

Prion disease is a terrible thing, generally resulting in a slow and hideous death.

I don't subscribe to the hypothesis that the spike proteins are highly "toxic" by themselves. If that were the case, every vaccinated person would probably have died.

On the other hand, it is worth considering whether they could become replicating prions, no matter how slim the odds. I have raised this concern in the past:

Just to be more specific, there are two types of vaccines, the adenovirus vector vaccines which utilize DNA (J&J for instance), and the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna). Both types of vaccines instruct your own cells to produce the spike proteins.

That would be catastrophic.

Hmmm...

https://twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/s...77924291575809
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Hey Fred,"

"Yeah Larry?"

"Can we have lots of buttsex when we succeed?"

"You bet."
    Monkey Pox on you.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

According to Jon Rappaport, who has argued since March 2020 that there is no COVID pandemic caused by any coronavirus, writes that there is no evidence whatsoever that the COVID vaccines actually let the body procuce this "spike protein".

So why don't they do any studies to show the spike protein in the blood of the jabbed?!?
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022...spike-protein/

The purpose of these vaccines is to use them for a depopulation agenda, whether it's someone dying from the vaccine or someone becoming sterile.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast