Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZERO FREEDOM: “Zero COVID" Australians To JAIL Jail For Shopping Without Vaccine Passport

Meanwhile, The$#@! slithers away and makes fools of us. Again.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 09-30-2021 at 02:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Meanwhile, The$#@! slithers away and makes fools of us. Again.
    Oh, you missed the second part where Ender slaps the hand for a tag team as the count exits. He swoops in as the "peacemaker." Scolds people for not getting the count's sophisticated humor. I mean only a neanderthal wouldn't laugh at a joke about AF suffering from covid, right? But come on, I'm a funny guy. Where is some love for me, Ender?
    Last edited by RJB; 09-30-2021 at 02:38 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    When was the last time TheCount had a good debate? Most people seem to just have gotten into a habit of ignoring his posts entirely (myself included).
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Meanwhile, The$#@! slithers away
    I thought Angela left a long time ago.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Its people like him that causes us to have a Silent Majority. EVERYONE should be able to make decisions for themselves. For the rulers to have authority, the ability to make those choices is negated. Trouble is that people like The Count, and Zippy when he was around, support those who take away ALL choices from people.
    Can you show me anywhere where I support taking choices away from people? Because the reality is quite the opposite.

I've been supporting giving people, including employers, choices. Others have been opposing that, and supporting those who take choices away from people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Can you show me anywhere where I support taking choices away from people? Because the reality is quite the opposite.

I've been supporting giving people, including employers, choices. Others have been opposing that, and supporting those who take choices away from people.
    Reality?

That's not very democratic of you, is it? Employees outnumber employers, so if you want to empower the maximum number of people, you give the larger group choices.

As for that reality stuff you claim to have a lock on, this overregulation fascism we have today doesn't leave employers much realistic room for choices, does it? So what separates you from Concern Trolls and Purity Trolls?

Yeah, the CIA funded the creation of fedbook and nitwitter, but disguised them as private companies, so y'all have to sacrifice free speech to be moral? This is one of those?

"Don't assume what you can't prove is absolutely true" is one thing. "Don't assume what you can't prove is true even for a minute or face the snark" is an attitude that would destroy detective work, science, mathematics, the most useful tools humanity has at our disposal.

Whatever you do, please don't start complaining about how you're treated now. It's too much like the guy who follows the engineer around all day saying, "Better not use math because nobody ever proved the additive axiom, so the whole of mathematics may be invalid," and then whines that the engineer never buys him a beer.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-30-2021 at 04:46 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    So what?

Quit derailing threads to attack posters. I like NCLiberty's and Damian's POV. Sometimes I disagree with them but there is no reason for your hate against those who call out The Count for derailing threads. Take you passive aggressive attacks elsewhere and quit derailing threads.
    LOL- I'm derailing the thread....riiight.

So no comment on Washington State, just the Count, amirite?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Is Washington between Victoria and New South Wales...?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

See you are doing it again. Quick hating on others and derailing the topics.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Reality?

That's not very democratic of you, is it?
    Turns out I'm not very democratic.

As for that reality stuff you claim to have a lock on, this overregulation fascism we have today doesn't leave employers much realistic room for choices, does it? So what separates you from Concern Trolls and Purity Trolls?
    Too much regulation? Better solve that... with more regulation.

Yeah, the CIA funded the creation of fedbook and nitwitter, but disguised them as private companies, so y'all have to sacrifice free speech to be moral? This is one of those?
    Who is sacrificing free speech?

Also... the "X company is tied to the government therefore nationalize it" seems to be getting and more popular these days. I thought that it was supposed to be the democrats who were going to turn the country into venezuela but maybe it's a bipartisan effort.

Whatever you do, please don't start complaining about how you're treated now.
    Who's complaining?
    Last edited by TheCount; 09-30-2021 at 10:44 PM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Turns out I'm not very democratic.

Too much regulation? Better solve that... with more regulation.

Who is sacrificing free speech?

Also... the "X company is tied to the government therefore nationalize it" seems to be getting and more popular these days. I thought that it was supposed to be the democrats who were going to turn the country into venezuela but maybe it's a bipartisan effort.

Who's complaining?
    An indirect answer, but clear enough anyway. Nothing can separate you from purity testing concern trolls. Not even a crowbar.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-01-2021 at 09:07 AM.

An indirect answer, but clear enough anyway. Nothing can separate you from purity testing concern trolls. Not even a crowbar.
    Wait, now the problem is that I'm too pure?
    Pinochet is the model

Not hardly, no. At least part of the problem is you pretend to be more dense than you are. You think it gives you plausible deniability when you try to put your words in the mouths of others.

Oh, you missed the second part where Ender slaps the hand for a tag team as the count exits. He swoops in as the "peacemaker." Scolds people for not getting the count's sophisticated humor. I mean only a neanderthal wouldn't laugh at a joke about AF suffering from covid, right? But come on, I'm a funny guy. Where is some love for me, Ender?

Hmm, I missed that one, but sounds like something that scumbag would do.

Can you show me anywhere where I support taking choices away from people?

Yawn. Shill technique #9: Coyly take a position without directly doing so and then have someone sift through your posts. You lazy people really need some fresh techniques; the current techniques are quite stale.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Pure horse$#@!.

See you are doing it again. Quick hating on others and derailing the topics.
    So, asking for peeps to calm down & treat each other with some respect & get back to a thread topic is now hating on others and derailing the topics.
    There is no spoon.

So, asking for peeps to calm down & treat each other with some respect & get back to a thread topic is now hating on others and derailing the topics.
    So what does your post have to do with "ZERO FREEDOM: “Zero COVID" Australians To JAIL Jail For Shopping Without Vaccine Passport?"

All it is is disrespect and an attack on Damian.

So what does your post have to do with "ZERO FREEDOM: “Zero COVID" Australians To JAIL Jail For Shopping Without Vaccine Passport?"

All it is is disrespect and an attack on Damian.
    Damian- you mean the guy I can't +rep yet because I already did?

Now back to important stuff:

The Washington Department of Health is advertising job opportunities for employees to work in quarantine and isolation facilities that will be used to house Americans who are unable to quarantine at home, prompting fears that the program could eventually be used to forcibly detain people.

Titled ‘Isolation & Quarantine Team Consultants’ – the job offers “continuous” employment with a salary of up to $4286 dollars a month.

The facility is located “within a motel in Lewis County” and employees will be tasked with providing for COVID infectees “transportation to and from the facility in vans that have been altered to separate air flow to protect the driver.”

“Team members provide for all aspects of the guest’s stay to include providing laundry services, delivering hygiene products, delivering ready-made foods or microwaveable foods to the guests,” states the job description.
    More at:
    https://www.newswars.com/state-gover...olate-at-home/
    There is no spoon.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12