Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: NBA Player Jonathan Isaac on Vaccination[VID]

  1. #1

    NBA Player Jonathan Isaac on Vaccination[VID]

    Great and reasonable explanation.



    We need more spokesmen like this!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Great and reasonable explanation.



    We need more spokesmen like this!
    Thanks for posting this! That man is unshakeable.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thanks for posting this! That man is unshakeable.
    And how about how he blasted the Rolling Stone media people and then they still tried to pepper him to get him to slip up? He handled it amazingly! Much better than I could have if put on the spot like that.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  5. #4
    Good stuff. Pro God, anti hypocrisy, live and let live. Love it.
    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Good stuff. Pro God, anti hypocrisy, live and let live. Love it.
    Yeah, we could all learn alot from that tone.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Yeah, we could all learn alot from that tone.
    Jimmy Dore has now picked up the story.

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  8. #7
    I like this guy. He also stood when other nba players were kneeling last year, not the kneeling stuff bothers me as much.

    We need more of these people standing up and making noise. I hope he stands his ground, unless more info comes out that proves us wrong.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    I like this guy. He also stood when other nba players were kneeling last year, not the kneeling stuff bothers me as much.

    We need more of these people standing up and making noise. I hope he stands his ground, unless more info comes out that proves us wrong.
    I told one of my sons before I caught COVID that while I didn't think I was at risk of dying from COVID, I was prepared to die rather than take a mandatory vaccine. I'm glad I was proven right and survived off just natural means.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Here is another interview. This man is very solid in his inner integrity and faith in God. I like his interviews. He reminds me of Ron Paul in the way he speaks from his heart, with no showboating. This man wears no mask. (no pun intended.)

    https://rumble.com/vnssex-nba-star-j...r-freedom.html

    Last edited by RJB; 10-16-2021 at 10:51 AM.
    ...

  12. #10
    Good on him for not wanting to participate in the biggest Tuskegee experiment the world has ever seen. Hopefully his foundation will not crumble.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  13. #11
    NBA star Brandon Goodwin tells about getting seriously ill because of blood clots, within a months after taking the COVID vaccine, and still has not recovered.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Here is another interview. This man is very solid in his inner integrity and faith in God. I like his interviews. He reminds me of Ron Paul in the way he speaks from his heart, with no showboating. This man wears no mask. (no pun intended.)

    https://rumble.com/vnssex-nba-star-j...r-freedom.html

    Man, the more I see this guy, the more I like him. I'm not necessarily a religious person, but it's great to see the value that his religious understanding is giving him.

    They're going to try to tear him down. They'll say he's promoting his book and apparel company. They'll demean his motivations. They'll dig into his past. And they'll make sure those ventures fail. He'll be lucky if they don't fabricate some scandal against him.

    He needs strength, but it looks like he has it. He just needs to keep it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Man, the more I see this guy, the more I like him. I'm not necessarily a religious person, but it's great to see the value that his religious understanding is giving him.

    They're going to try to tear him down. They'll say he's promoting his book and apparel company. They'll demean his motivations. They'll dig into his past. And they'll make sure those ventures fail. He'll be lucky if they don't fabricate some scandal against him.

    He needs strength, but it looks like he has it. He just needs to keep it.
    I can't believe he is only 24 as well. I know I am only seeing what he shows in the limelight, but this kid (an older fart like me sees everyone under 35 as a kid) holds himself up better than I would with the attention he's getting.
    ...

  16. #14
    Surprised he's not in the same predicament as Kyrie Irving where he's not being allowed to play the whole season.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2021, 11:17 AM
  2. Isaac Kappy
    By BortSimpson in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2020, 11:10 AM
  3. Isaac Asimov - Laws Of Robotics
    By IPSecure in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •