Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Proclaims Unvaccinated People ‘Aren’t Listening to God’

Exclamation NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Proclaims Unvaccinated People ‘Aren’t Listening to God’

As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err - Isiah 3:12

NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Proclaims Unvaccinated People ‘Aren’t Listening to God’

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2021...tening-to-god/

Joshua Caplan 27 Sep 2021

Individuals who have not received the coronavirus vaccine “aren’t listening to God,” New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) declared during remarks before Brooklyn’s Christian Cultural Center on Sunday.

“I prayed a lot to God during this time and you know what – God did answer our prayers,” Hochul stated, before denigrating those who have not yet received a coronavirus shot.

He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers – he made them come up with a vaccine. That is from God to us and we must say, thank you, God. Thank you. And I wear my ‘vaccinated’ necklace all the time to say I’m vaccinated. All of you, yes, I know you’re vaccinated, you’re the smart ones, but you know there’s people out there who aren’t listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are. [emphasis added]

“I need you to be my apostles,” the governor added, saying that receiving the treatment is how New Yorkers can “love one another.”

I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other. We love each other. Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love but to care about each other enough to say, please get the vaccine because I love you and I want you to live, I want our kids to be safe when they’re in schools, I want to be safe when you go to a doctor’s office or to a hospital and are treated by somebody, you don’t want to get the virus from them.

On Monday, reports indicted that Hochul will sign an executive order allowing for the deployment the National Guard members as part of an effort to close the gap on possible healthcare staff shortages when the state’s vaccine mandate takes effect. The directive will also enable the governor to bring in healthcare workers from outside the state. Weekly virus testing are not allowed under the current mandate for people who opt against vaccination.

The New York Times reported on the upcoming potential shortages:

In Buffalo, the Erie County Medical Center plans to suspend elective in-patient surgeries and not take intensive-care patients from other hospitals because it may soon fire about 400 employees who have chosen not to get vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Officials at Northwell Health, New York’s largest provider of health care, estimate that they might have to fire thousands of people who have refused to get vaccinated.

And while the vast majority of staff members at New York City’s largest private hospital network, NewYork-Presbyterian, had been vaccinated as this week, more than 200 employees faced termination because they had not.

“We’re taking all the steps preemptively in anticipation of what I call a preventable staffing shortage – still preventable, enough hours in a day,” Hochul said during a press conference in the Bronx. “I don’t have to do this if people will get vaccinated, there’s plenty of hours left in the day, but I also know I need to be prepared.”

“We’ve sent out the alarm, we have a pool of individuals who want to help,” she added. “I would have much rather just been voluntary, but if I have to take steps to protect the people in terms of making sure I have replacements if necessary, I need to take those steps now and that executive order will do just that.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On Monday, reports indicted that Hochul will sign an executive order allowing for the deployment the National Guard members as part of an effort to close the gap on possible healthcare staff shortages [...]
    Gee, I wonder what caused those "possible healthcare staff shortages" ...

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...79915510005760
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The national guard thing is a joke.

National guard nurses who are not currently serving on tours, probably already work a full time job as a nurse in healthcare, so calling them up for service most likely doesn't add much if anything, without taking it from somewhere else. Yeah you might be able to train a few soldiers to deliver meal trays, but there aren't any "extra" nurses in the national guard to make up the difference.

However, what *could* possibly make up the difference, is foreign VISA workers. From what I understand, that is the contingency plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

“I need you to be my apostles,”

So now she equates herself with Jesus?

I think there are three possibilities . 1) she is retarded 2) she has conjured up a demon posing as a god 3) She wants to kill you with a vaccine that is not effective. I havnt consulted my God , probably a good thing as I'm sure the plan for her would be of no good end. I'll check with my Apostles though.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    “I need you to be my apostles,”

So now she equates herself with Jesus?
    Fauci is God, she's Jesus, and if you get yourself jabbed a few more times, you too can be a holey ghost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

National guard nurses who are not currently serving on tours, probably already work a full time job as a nurse in healthcare, so calling them up for service most likely doesn't add much if anything, without taking it from somewhere else. Yeah you might be able to train a few soldiers to deliver meal trays, but there aren't any "extra" nurses in the national guard to make up the difference.

However, what *could* possibly make up the difference, is foreign VISA workers. From what I understand, that is the contingency plan.
    I seem to recall that all standards in school need to be lowered because holding a person accountable to score well or perform was considered white privilege or racist or something like that. With that in mind, just let any dumb person be a nurse or doctor and pay them the big bucks.

Matthew 24:11
    “And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.”
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think there are three possibilities . 1) she is retarded 2) she has conjured up a demon posing as a god 3) She wants to kill you with a vaccine that is not effective. I havnt consulted my God , probably a good thing as I'm sure the plan for her would be of no good end. I'll check with my Apostles though.
    You are definitely on the short list of people on this forum whom I would find great pleasure in having dinner with. May you stay safe and in good health.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It sounds like you have not yet accepted Government as your Lord and Savior. With Government, all things are possible. Government has a bigger plan for you than you have for yourself - you only have to open your heart to Government.

Face it, folks. We are heretics to the religion of Government. Historically, it has not been advantageous to be a heretic to the popular religion.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

What a sick bitch.

Matthew 4: 8-10(NKJV)

8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

10 Then Jesus said to him, [b]“Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

All the kingdoms of the world belong to Satan - you cannot give away that which you do not possess.

Putting this one on antiChrist watch.

Wrong on so many levels.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Fauci is God, she's Jesus, and if you get yourself jabbed a few more times, you too can be a holey ghost.
    +rep
    must spread some.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What a sick bitch.
    she is a symptom.

And the State Religion has just been openly exposed..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And are those N.G. soldiers vaxxed?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And are those N.G. soldiers vaxxed?
    I'll bet a dollar that their vax certificates work exactly the same way drug tests did back in the '70's for hospital staff.

She has lost her mind, but it is common these days, especially with Democrats.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This makes more sense when you realize that "God" is just short for "pharmaceuticals-lobby nepotism" ...

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...00125365841920

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err - Isiah 3:12

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2021...tening-to-god/

Joshua Caplan 27 Sep 2021

Individuals who have not received the coronavirus vaccine “aren’t listening to God,” New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) declared during remarks before Brooklyn’s Christian Cultural Center on Sunday.

“I prayed a lot to God during this time and you know what – God did answer our prayers,” Hochul stated, before denigrating those who have not yet received a coronavirus shot.

He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers – he made them come up with a vaccine. That is from God to us and we must say, thank you, God. Thank you. And I wear my ‘vaccinated’ necklace all the time to say I’m vaccinated. All of you, yes, I know you’re vaccinated, you’re the smart ones, but you know there’s people out there who aren’t listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are. [emphasis added]

“I need you to be my apostles,” the governor added, saying that receiving the treatment is how New Yorkers can “love one another.”

I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other. We love each other. Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love but to care about each other enough to say, please get the vaccine because I love you and I want you to live, I want our kids to be safe when they’re in schools, I want to be safe when you go to a doctor’s office or to a hospital and are treated by somebody, you don’t want to get the virus from them.

On Monday, reports indicted that Hochul will sign an executive order allowing for the deployment the National Guard members as part of an effort to close the gap on possible healthcare staff shortages when the state’s vaccine mandate takes effect. The directive will also enable the governor to bring in healthcare workers from outside the state. Weekly virus testing are not allowed under the current mandate for people who opt against vaccination.

The New York Times reported on the upcoming potential shortages:

In Buffalo, the Erie County Medical Center plans to suspend elective in-patient surgeries and not take intensive-care patients from other hospitals because it may soon fire about 400 employees who have chosen not to get vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Officials at Northwell Health, New York’s largest provider of health care, estimate that they might have to fire thousands of people who have refused to get vaccinated.

And while the vast majority of staff members at New York City’s largest private hospital network, NewYork-Presbyterian, had been vaccinated as this week, more than 200 employees faced termination because they had not.

“We’re taking all the steps preemptively in anticipation of what I call a preventable staffing shortage – still preventable, enough hours in a day,” Hochul said during a press conference in the Bronx. “I don’t have to do this if people will get vaccinated, there’s plenty of hours left in the day, but I also know I need to be prepared.”

“We’ve sent out the alarm, we have a pool of individuals who want to help,” she added. “I would have much rather just been voluntary, but if I have to take steps to protect the people in terms of making sure I have replacements if necessary, I need to take those steps now and that executive order will do just that.”
    All of a sudden I miss Andrew Cuomo. It's like the PTB are just itching for a fight.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Why can't they just swell up and burst, spilling worms on live TV?

one can retain hope

Immediately, because Herod did not give glory to God, an angel of the Lord struck him down, and he was eaten by worms and died.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-28-2021 at 07:04 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Thank God there is finally a governor of NY that is willing to take a stand with her convictions. Fire those people already. They had their chance. There were hours left for them to decide. Those people are not Godly and don't care about their jobs. Hurray for the Governor!!

Sure they are, and god is saying DO NOT LISTEN TO THE VACCINE PUSHERS cuz it AINT A $#@!ING VACCINE!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Sure they are, and god is saying DO NOT LISTEN TO THE VACCINE PUSHERS cuz it AINT A $#@!ING VACCINE!
    God can say any number to things to many number of individuals. Cray $#@!s can misinterpret. Or be set on a course towards the "master" plan by the Creator.

I have nothing to say anymore. At this point God needs to step up or at least admit to horse$#@!.

She ain't my God!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Face it, folks. We are heretics to the religion of Government. Historically, it has not been advantageous to be a heretic to the popular religion.
    No it is not.

Under no circumstances ever give up your weapons.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No it is not.

Under no circumstances ever give up your weapons.
    Buy Moar!

True, Frau Doktor Hochul will be activating those few nurses in NY and removing them from there current medical role to fill another medical role. A net wash if not a net loss. Some of those individuals would be filling specialized medical roles in their civilian capacity and end up covering night shifts at long term care facilities.

On the bright side, those without medical training can string up barbed wire and man checkpoints around medical facilities to keep all the unvaxxed out. Every medical facility become the Capitol complex on January 8th.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Tucker Carlson: The cult of coronavirus has become its own religion

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/t...s-own-religion

TUCKER CARLSON, FOX NEWS CHANNEL HOST: Good evening and welcome to TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. Happy Monday.

"Is God dead?" That's the question that "Time" Magazine famously asked way back in 1966 when "Time" Magazine mattered. The answer then and now is, "No, God is not dead." But a lot of the people who believed in Him are dead, it turns out.

Not so long ago, this was an enthusiastically Christian country. As recently as 2009, seventy seven percent of Americans told pollsters they considered themselves to be believing Christians. Then in just 10 years, over the course of the Obama administration, that number dropped by 12 points. Over the same period, the number of atheists and self-identified non-religious people in America dropped dramatically. That was before COVID.

Politicians used the pandemic across the country to close thousands of churches and throw Christians in prison for practicing their faith. Here was the scene for example last fall in Idaho, police arresting a congregation for singing hymns outdoors.

[VIDEO CLIP PLAYS]

CARLSON: Socially distanced hymn singing outside, so what exactly was these people's crimes? That tape will be studied by future generations of historians trying to figure out what was going on. What did these people do wrong?

Well, they publicly affirmed their belief in a power higher than government, not allowed

Fewer and fewer Americans do that or even think to, but that does not mean -- and this is the critical point -- that does not mean this has become a secular country. There are no secular countries, just as there are no secular people. Everybody believes in something. All of us are born with the need to worship. The question is, what?

So, no, America has not lost its religion, it just replaced its religion. What's dying is the faith that created Western Civilization -- Christianity. In its place is a new creed and like all religions, it has its own sacraments, its own sacred texts. It's the cult of coronavirus.

Kathy Hochul is one of the high priestesses of this new faith. She is the Governor of New York. Now, no one voted for her as Governor and that seems odd for a politician, but it's typical for a faith leader. No one voted for Jim Jones either.

Yesterday, Kathy Hochul held her first service as the leader of the New York diocese of the corona cult. Around her neck, she wore, not a cross, that's yesterday's symbol, but instead a vaccination necklace. That necklace signified to the faithful gathered that Hochul has ascended to the select priesthood of those who have taken full intravenous communion.

Listen to Bishop Hochul preach.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GOV. KATHY HOCHUL (D-NY): And I wear my vaccinated necklace all the time to say I'm vaccinated, all of you, yes, I know you're vaccinated. You're the smart ones, but you know there are people out there who aren't listening to God and what God wants. You know this.

You know who they are. I need you to be my apostles. I need you to go out and talk about it and say we owe this to each other. We love each other. Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love, but to care about each other enough to say, "Please, get vaccinated because I love you. I want you to live."

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CARLSON: How do you show your love to one another? The old way was to visit people say in the hospital, as they died. That's no longer allowed. The new way to show your love is to get the vax. God himself wants you to take the vaccine. "I need you to be my apostles," Hochul thundered.

No one comes to the Father except through the shot. Sinners in =the hands of an angry healthcare worker.

At the pulpit, Kathy Hochul, not super bright as you may have noticed seemed suddenly transformed, a transfiguration if you will. Standing there, she wasn't merely a mediocre unelected Governor of a dying state with bad weather, no, Hochul was the vaccine messiah preaching the undying word of Saint Anthony Fauci. Can I get an, amen, ladies and gentlemen?

Now it may sound unlikely to those of you used to the older faiths, but many are joining this new church and for $39.00 right now on amazon, you too can buy a sterling silver necklace that declares that you have been vaccinated, literally declares it. Just spells it out in cursive, "vaccinated."

There is no mistaking what incredibly good person you are. Everyone will see it. You can also buy vaccination bracelets and vaccination pins and vaccination earrings, vaccination shirts, vaccination socks. It's all at Kathy Hochul's church gift shop. Go there today.

And while you're shopping, be certain to pick up a Tony Fauci prayer candle. In fact, get two.

All good decent people have more than one. For just 15 bucks on Etsy, you can buy a Patron Saint of staying home prayer candle. That's a real thing. We read the reviews today. Here is one of them: "Love it." (Exclamation point). "I think I may have to set up a little altar to place it on." (Another exclamation point). There's a new convert.

Here's another review from a woman called Kelly Hannon, quote: "I put this in my office. I work in public health and this makes me smile every time I look at it." Of course, it makes you smile, Kathy Hannon. Virtue is its own reward.

Now for those still making the tough transition from a traditional western religion, a religion about God to this new religion which is not about God, it's really about you and only you and more of you and you, you, you, you, you can pick up this masked nativity scene online. It looks conventional, but look closely.

It features Mary, Joseph, and the Baby Jesus all with their faces covered as they should be even in a manger. They're masked just like you are.

In this religion of narcissism, the holiest figures look exactly like you do. That's the point. We'll reach back 2,000 years and change the appearance of historical figures to look exactly like the people in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. That's what this religion is about.

And speaking of babies, you want to celebrate your children's baptism by vax, by purchasing a sacred text to memorialize this moment. We recommend this age-appropriate Tony Fauci coloring book. This book promises, quote: "Hand illustrated coloring pages starring your quarantine dreamboat." Not surprisingly, the reviews online are glowing. Everyone loves it with one exception. Of course, there's always an apostate, the kind of person burning stakes were created for.

Here's what that nasty non-believer said in the snarkiest possible way, quote: "There's a section at the back of the book where kids color numerous pages solid black to help Dr. Fauci cover up his involvement in the pandemic." Yes, I guess we know who to report to the religious police.

For the rest of us though, there are Tony Fauci pins, Tony Fauci mugs, Tony Fauci Christmas ornaments. There's a cornucopia of Fauciana. It's all part of the practice of this young, but growing faith.

Soon the especially devout will set out on pilgrimages to Wuhan, China where the very first miracle of pangolin to human transmission occurred. Some believe a visit to the wet market will heal them, and who are we to say that it won't?

You're not going to hear Joe Biden doubting this new religion, Joe Biden is its chief apostle. He knows that the kingdom of corona can exist right here on Earth and that it will endure forever, but first, everyone must convert, every last person.

This is an evangelical faith. It will be spread by the sword if necessary.

Here was Joe Biden be vaccinated today.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

QUESTION: How many Americans need to be vaccinated for us to get back to normal? What is the percentage? Total vaccinations that have to be deployed?

JOE BIDEN (D), PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: Well, I think -- look, I think we get the vast majority like what's going on in some of the -- some industries and some schools 97 to 98 percent. I think we've got awful close and -- but I'm not the scientist, I think -- but one thing for sure, a quarter of the country can't go unvaccinated, and if not, we are going to continue to have a problem.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CARLSON: There he is getting another shot, another. Why not? It's not just once a year, no, not for the devout. Some people take communion every day. Joe Biden would like to see everybody on board with this program, everyone believing wholeheartedly in this new faith. He has called for 98 percent of the United States of America to convert, to get those shots.

One, two, three, maybe every Sunday. That's a lot. That's a big percentage of people.

For context, according to the C.D.C. -- and we looked it up today -- just 92 percent of American two-year-olds are vaccinated against polio and some say polio is almost as bad as corona, but here is the difference, fighting polio was never a religion, it was just science.

The whole project was overseen by a logical little man called Jonas Salk. Jonas Salk did not wear a vaccine necklace, he created the vaccine, but it never occurred to him to make jewelry out of the cause. No one lit candles in Jonas Salk's name.

Jonas Salk's job was to stamp out a disease, and he did that. It never occurred to him to start a cult.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast