Thread: John Bolton warns Taliban may get nuclear weapons amid Afghanistan withdrawal

John Bolton warns Taliban may get nuclear weapons amid Afghanistan withdrawal

John Bolton warns Taliban may get nuclear weapons amid Afghanistan withdrawal

Former national security adviser John Bolton blasted President Biden’s botched handling of the military withdrawal from Afghanistan and said it could lead to the Taliban getting nuclear weapons.

“The Taliban in control of Afghanistan threatens the possibility of terrorists taking control of Pakistan … that means maybe 150 nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists,” Bolton told John Catsimatidis in an interview on his WABC 770 radio show on Sunday.
    More: https://nypost.com/2021/09/26/john-b...-turn-nuclear/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speaking of Trump's terrible picks...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yellowcake Pakistanium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://twitter.com/scotthortonshow/...03081272758275

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Can't have a cabinet complete without a hot air specializing neocon.

But his real creds were being a Bush / Adelson loyalist and expertise in hanging chads.

New Trump adviser John Bolton a vet of Palm Beach County 2000 recount
    -The Palm Beach Post

Bolton is a turd, but he's right on this prospect.

A reinvigorated Taliban may indeed progress politically in Pakistan, one way or another, obtaining control of Pakistani nuclear arsenal.

It is not crazy talk at all.

But, should Americans be concerned about it ? No.

Once again, the paranoia of Israel seeps into American conservatism.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Bolton is a turd, but he's right on this prospect.

A reinvigorated Taliban may indeed progress politically in Pakistan, one way or another, obtaining control of Pakistani nuclear arsenal.

It is not crazy talk at all.

But, should Americans be concerned about it ? No.

Once again, the paranoia of Israel seeps into American conservatism.
    The danger is that Pakistan has nuclear weapons. The horse is out of the barn. Afghanistan is meaningless. Pakistan has been radicalizing for some time, mostly helped by Saudi Wahhabi money and influence.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The danger is that Pakistan has nuclear weapons. The horse is out of the barn. Afghanistan is meaningless. Pakistan has been radicalizing for some time, mostly helped by Saudi Wahhabi money and influence.
    Of course, I agree that Pakistan shouldn't have nukes. Alas, it does, largely in response to India.

Now, Australia wants to join the club... one big happy nuked planet.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

But...but ...I thought we were supposed to be worrying about them Iranians!
    There is no spoon.

Meh, NK has nukes, Iran has nukes, Russia has nukes, China has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, ....

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Of course, I agree that Pakistan shouldn't have nukes. Alas, it does, largely in response to India.

Now, Australia wants to join the club... one big happy nuked planet.
    Communist India, that we helped get nukes to counter Communist China. And now we have communism taking over the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Meh, NK has nukes, Iran has nukes, Russia has nukes, China has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, ....
    That’s the reality. Lots of nuclear nations, not much that can be done when corrupt politicians and power brokers keep spreading nukes for their own nefarious agendas. MAD is the only thing that prevents their use.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    But...but ...I thought we were supposed to be worrying about them Iranians!
    Don’t worry, Bolton hasn't forgotten Iran. That the real prize for him and his friends. And the MIC profits the entire time.

Yep! Here's the deal. AQ Khan was shopping Paki nukes even before 9/11. Indian intelligence exposed that years ago along with the fact that Pakistani intelligence helped fund 9/11. But not to worry because all of this was done under the auspices of the CIA and people like John Bolton.

Edit: Check this out:

http://historycommons.org/timeline.j...uclear_network

April 10, 1988: Munitions Explosion Hides Evidence US Aid to Mujaheddin Is Really Funding A. Q. Khan’s Nuclear Program
    Edit event

In the 1980s, Pakistani ISI Director Akhtar Abdur Rahman was supervising a secret trade in which CIA weapons meant to go to mujaheddin fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan were sold to others by the ISI. The profits were then used to fund the Kahuta Research Laboratories, which A. Q. Khan was using to develop a Pakistani nuclear bomb (see 1980s). To disguise where the weapons were coming from, the CIA bought Soviet-made weapons on the black market and then shipped them to the ISI. The ISI stored them at an arms depot in Ojiri, near the town of Rawalpindi. By 1988, the US finally demands an independent audit of the depot, after persistent reports of corruption. On April 10, 1988, several weeks before US inspectors are to arrive, the arms depot blows up. The explosion is so massive that it kills 100 and injures over 1,000. The Pakistani government will officially determine the explosion was an accident. However, Hamid Gul, who became ISI director in 1987 (see April 1987), will conduct a secret audit for the ISI about the explosion and confirm that it was caused by sabotage to hide the massive theft of munitions. The US ambassador to Pakistan will estimate that about $125 million worth of explosives are destroyed in the blast. [Levy and Scott-Clark, 2007, pp. 131-132]

Entity Tags: Pakistan Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Kahuta Research Laboratories, Akhtar Abdur Rahman, Hamid Gul

Timeline Tags: A. Q. Khan's Nuclear Network

Category Tags: Soviet-Afghan War, Pakistan and the ISI, Pakistani Nukes & Islamic

And a LOT more information there.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 09-29-2021 at 12:26 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Communist India, that we helped get nukes to counter Communist China. And now we have communism taking over the US.

That’s the reality. Lots of nuclear nations, not much that can be done when corrupt politicians and power brokers keep spreading nukes for their own nefarious agendas. MAD is the only thing that prevents their use.
    I don't believe MAD is technologically valid anymore. I believe the nukes are like dependence on fake green energy and big oil, employed exclusively as systems of population control and to bankrupt governments.

Give that son of a bitch an M-16 and a parachute and kick his ass out of a plane over any of the countries that he wanted to go to war with along with all the other neocons. If they wanna fight, let them die for their twisted beliefs, not my sons!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bolton is a clown and a traitor.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/scotthortonshow/...03081272758275
    Yeah, he was too kind to Biden at the very end. The word "judgement" should never be used with regard to Biden. Just the quote from Biden would be enough. Probably hard to think on your feet when you are running out of time.

So basically Biden actually nukes the US with our own $#@!ing nukes and because of the whole Afghanistan Withdraw fiasco immediately resorts to blaming the Taliban? Does that sound about right?

MAJOR False Flag about every 20 years, and since its been 20 years since 9/11 we are DUE.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.