Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kidnapping, assassination...Inside the CIA's secret war plans against Wikileaks/Assange

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That's because they are interchangeable.

The president's cabinet, directly appointed by him, is absolutely part of the president's administration.
    Sure, and it’s so effective. If the article was only about Pompeo and the CIA, it wouldn't be half as exciting. This thread would only have like 3 posts.

But we do know for a fact that Trump approved the killing of Soleimani, so we can be outraged over that for now, until we get better evidence that Trump wanted to assassinate Assange.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And supposedly Trump was protecting us from the "deep state" by letting Pompeo try to assassinate Assange.
    To give credit where due, Pompeo was one of the few MAGA cabinet officials not fired and remained close with Trump till the end.
    It was a revolving door for so many but very few like Pompeo, Jarvanka remained in good graces till the end.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/kgosztola/status...64303923466240

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/kgosztola/status...64303923466240
    If what they said wasn't true, how can you prosecute them for telling the tale? Is telling fiction and saying it's true secret facts a crime now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I feel at some point in the history of these forums this thread would be buzzing with activity... makes me kind of sad just because we just got a bigger slice of the truth. Instead a meh response with bickering over whether or not it should make Trump look bad.

As far as Trump, do we need to look further than when he said Snowden was a "spy who needs to be executed"? I guess I just don't see why this should even matter in assessing him because we know what his attitude is already.

Anyway... I regret even typing that much about orange man so onto Pompeo:

I really do love that article and how Pompeo all but admits that the scoop was true by deflecting. What is ultimately important is that we continue to have people in government who want to do terrible $#@! and then cover it up and expect us to cheer them on, or at least not strongly resist it. The lack of attention this story is making me feel that the resistance really just isn't even there even among libertarians. How to change this?
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 09-30-2021 at 08:57 AM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I feel at some point in the history of these forums this thread would be buzzing with activity... makes me kind of sad just because we just got a bigger slice of the truth. Instead a meh response with bickering over whether or not it should make Trump look bad.

As far as Trump, do we need to look further than when he said Snowden was a "spy who needs to be executed"? I guess I just don't see why this should even matter in assessing him because we know what his attitude is already.

Anyway... I regret even typing that much about orange man so onto Pompeo:

I really do love that article and how Pompeo all but admits that the scoop was true by deflecting. What is ultimately important is that we continue to have people in government who want to do terrible $#@! and then cover it up and expect us to cheer them on, or at least not strongly resist it. The lack of attention this story is making me feel that the resistance really just isn't even there even among libertarians. How to change this?
    If the American people really knew the truth about how evil our government is they would burn this government and it's corrupt agencies to the ground for a fresh start.

Instead the elites gave us Trump to put it all to bed including this. I give the elites credit where credit is due. They were brilliant in this plan to keep control of the country by providing the right Trump so they could blow off steam. Every complaint the right had prior to Trump is now shielded behind a psychological firewall in peoples minds as not to admit to themselves or others who their dear leader really is and what he believes.

Now that he is out they needed more and are playing to the culture war which they really don't give a damn about but know the masses do. They have BLM on the other side so people line up accordingly. You could not have a better scenario to keep the fake two party paradigm in place. The early days of this forum people used to see how they played both sides. Not so much anymore here or anywhere else since the advent of Trump and the elites knew that.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If the American people really knew the truth about how evil our government is they would burn this government and it's corrupt agencies to the ground for a fresh start.
    History says otherwise. Just ask Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

Most people - including most of "the American people" - are inert ballast, and will eat whatever is put on their plates.

Tyranny or Liberty, it doesn't matter either way - many of them may grouse and grumble about it, but they'll eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    History says otherwise. Just ask Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

Most people - including most of "the American people" - are inert ballast, and will eat whatever is put on their plates.

Tyranny or Liberty, it doesn't matter either way - many of them may grouse and grumble about it, but they'll eat it.
    Seems like people have been conditioned to look for validation from people they will never get it from, either politicians or news media pundits before doing anything.

Maybe there is some hope. I just ran out to the local deli as I started to write this post and this guy strikes up a conversation with me about government overreach and Covid. He kept saying people don't fight, that they have been conditioned by the elites not to fight and that is why we are in this mess. He then asked me the last time I got into a fight and he said, high school, right? I just nodded my head rather than then tell him I have been in hundreds of fights even up until recently because I whistle blew and it is punishment from this group of elites that kept paying people, police, etc to attack me.

He was like you see that is why, that as adults we stopped fighting. He said, if we fought for our rights then we would not be in this mess. Everyone in line and behind the counter was in agreement with this man and everyone was universally pissed off talking about how many lives-businesses destroyed due to the lock downs because of government. Now this little interchange just happened in the most liberal part of NY State.

btw - I actually met Solzhenitsyn on my trip to Russia a long time back and it was just a few years after I originally whistle blew. My life became so crazy, I could not find peace anywhere without being harassed, physically attacked, arrested, etc, including when escaping the US for western allied countries. So I thought maybe I would be left alone in Russia. Since I have no privacy rights at all when I travel, of course I was attacked and this happened while I was with a small group listening to Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn speak in Moscow.

He wanted to know what it was all about so his wife asked if I would meet with him privately. I told him what it was all about, what they were doing and what I went through. He told me he suffered through the same tactics and was like that is what they do. He totally got what I was going through-related on it, how people we knew did not understand and then discussed the methods they used to torture him. Just when you think you are alone in this world for things you are going through.

I try to remember that moment, that there are others that suffered like I have and remember this meeting I had with him. It is not like there is anyone I can talk to that truly understands that would have anything in common with me like this. Since of course this is the US and it is not supposed to be like this here, that I must have done something.
    Last edited by kahless; 09-30-2021 at 06:14 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12