Thread: The truth about the AZ audit (Biden lost, there was massive fraud)

The truth about the AZ audit (Biden lost, there was massive fraud)

From Anonymous Conservative’s blog:

On the Arizona Audit hearing, Christina Bobb summarized on OAN that it was shown there were 250,000 early votes that did not have a corresponding early voting entry, there were 23,000 double votes, and there were 9,000 more mail in votes than there were ballots sent out, which is not explainable. Also, the boxes of ballots had some boxes where there were whole batches of ballots listed as contained in the box which were missing, and there were other boxes with extra batches not listed as present added in, making me wonder if they removed Trump batches, and substituted Biden batches later, but couldn’t find the right boxes, so they just jammed them into the first box they found.
    Arizona forensic audit results show systemic fraud, faked votes, and more than five times the margin of ‘victory’ in fraudulent votes from just one county out of the entire state. The ballots were there and they said what the count was, but they were filled with a flood of them that were cast by a sophisticated fraud machine. I assume that is why we saw the rise of Acute Flaccid Myelitis from illegals every two-year election cycle – they needed actual people to cast fake ballots. And once Trump got the border under control, it is why they needed the scamdemic, to be able to cast those ballots by mail without the actual illegals showing up to vote with fake IDs. What this leaves me confused about is where Mike Lindell’s computer fraud fits in. If they are sending in individuals to supply fake ballots, why do they need to get into the machines that tabulate them? It would seem to conflict with Lindell’s assertion they were calculating results in computers and beaming them into the voting machines. However for that matter, these machines were connected to the internet, which seems unnecessary if they were simply being used to count fake ballots. The only way I could see to rectify that is if the internet connection was to monitor the actual vote to see what they needed and insert electronic results temporarily, and the ballots were then crafted and slipped into the custody of the counters afterward to support the electronic count. That may be why they need elections which begin early, giving them an idea of what they will need, and run several days of counting, so they can get the ballots created and in there. Whatever the mechanism is, if it is like the whole domestic intelligence machine (and it is) then it was not slapped together willy-nilly on the fly in a way we would think to do it, but rather it was carefully developed and wargamed over decades to be a complex, difficult to expose scheme, probably more akin to a David Copperfield magic act than a simple fraud. I would assume the fraud uncovered in the audit, which was several times the margin of “victory,” is a small faction of the real fraud – the vast majority of which was so well concealed my this illusionary mechanism that it is probably, for all purposes, undetectable.
    Dr. Shiva at the AZ audit Senate hearing says there were over 17,000 total duplicate ballots — votes by those who voted more than once in Arizona — 1.5 times Biden’s winning margin.
    Doug Logan from Cyber Ninjas speaks after Dr. Shiva and uncovers an additional 57,000 issues, not counting Dr. Shiva’s 17,000 issues.
    9,589 excess mail-in ballot envelopes were counted by Maricopa County, with blank signature boxes that were verified and approved.
    5k people voted in more than one county.
    96% of duplicates arrived after election day.
    AZ Audit Team caught Maricopa County officials deleting computer election files which were supposed to be preserved. They said they have the screenshot pictures showing who was at the keyboards doing the deleting based on timestamps. Maricopa County responds, “Claims that we were intentionally overriding logs is disingenuous. This is part of normal Windows configuration (first in, first out).” However they had set the max file size for the logs at just 20MB, so everything would be deleted and overwritten almost immediately. And the law mandated all of that was supposed to be kept for 2 years.
    A Dominion technician deleted all of the log files a day before the audit began.
    President Trump has plenty to say about the Audit results in his official statements at the end of the brief today.
    Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich releases a statement saying, “I will take necessary actions that are supported by evidence and where I have legal authority.” The rats are getting off the sinking ship.
    Americans across the country are calling to decertify election results in Arizona.
    AZ Senator Wendy Rogers and Pundits call for the AZ election to be decertified.
    Karen Fann says the Senate has referred information over to the AG for criminal prosecution.
    Maricopa County’s Twitter was a panic stream of tweets trying to “Fact check” the hearing revelations in real time.
    AZ Audit member Ben Cotton reveals significant internet activity by Dominion Software including several internet connections to FOX News in January 2020.
    More (and links) at: https://www.anonymousconservative.co...fs-09-25-2021/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Great summary of the over 57,000 votes in question. #decertify #AZ

I have been told that #Arizona attorney Cory Langhofer suppressed critical information from the audit report, including the statement that the election must be decertified. https://t.co/jI7lg99Eq9

— Matthew S. DePerno, Esq. (@mdeperno) September 25, 2021

https://twitter.com/mdeperno/status/1441731936809062400

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://t.me/s/praying_medic

Praying Medic
    Thoughts On the Arizona Audit Part 1

Some people hoped that the AZ audit would provide evidence that hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were cast in the 2020 election. They expected to hear proof that Donald Trump won the election. The Arizona audit was never going to overturn the results of the national election. That wasn’t the purpose of the audit.

If you’re feeling disappointed, it’s likely because you had unrealistic expectations.

The audit report delivered exactly what I had hoped for. The biggest takeaway was Ben Cotton’s presentation of criminal conduct on behalf of those who operate Maricopa County’s Dominion Election Management System. Cotton proved that the system connects to the internet, that it allows remote access, and that its anti-virus and security software has never been updated. Most importantly, Cotton provided evidence that the people running the system methodically and repeatedly deleted election data just prior to critical events that could have shown fraud.

Cotton’s presentation was damning because Dominion itself runs the election management system. According to former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes, Dominion has offices in the Maricopa County Election Center and the county employs two full time Dominion contractors who manage the system. If Dominion manages the system, they will likely be the ones facing criminal prosecution.

The evidence presented yesterday should cause any county that uses Dominion Voting Systems to consider auditing their election. The fact that Cotton provided evidence of criminal conduct was icing on the cake.

An hour before the report was released, AG Brnovich issued a statement saying, “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority.”

Brnovich has sufficient motive to prosecute those who broke the law. States that use Dominion systems now have an uphill battle if they intend to argue that an audit is unnecessary.

Thoughts On the Arizona Audit Part 2 - Dominion

The most important takeaway from the Maricopa audit may be that Dominion Voting Systems hardware and software are a cybersecurity nightmare. Outgoing Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri admitted in a leaked conversation that as a brand, Dominion is radioactive. Even if there were no actual problems found with their election management system, public trust in Dominion has been destroyed and trust in the company will likely never be rebuilt.

Since Dominion manages Maricopa’s election operation with its own contractors, any fallout from the Attorney General’s investigation puts Dominion at risk of suffering further damage to its brand. As Dominion’s brand is tarnished, anyone using their hardware and software will come under increasing public scrutiny and criticism.

At some point, the name of the company will have to be ditched and they’ll be rebranded, just as they’ve done in the past. But the damage to Dominion is likely to spread to ES&S and Smartmatic as their election management systems are built on similar architecture. To that point, the forensic audit in Texas should prove interesting since Dominion machines were banned from use in Texas.

The biggest losers from the Maricopa audit may not be the Board of Supervisors as we’ve suspected. Dominion and other election system manufacturers may suffer the most harm in the long run.

Thoughts On the Arizona Audit Part 3 - What Happens Next?

Five different entities have the ability to take corrective action and make right the wrongs that were committed in last November’s election.

DOJ/FBI
    The Department of Justice and FBI have the ability to investigate criminal activity related to the election. Under Merrick Garland, here is little hope they will take action.

US Congress
    The US Congress could have an opportunity to act if states decertify their electors and demand a recount of electoral votes. Although people like Wendy Rogers hope this will happen, I have no confidence that Nancy Pelosi will allow such a recount to take place in the House.
    State Legislatures

Some state legislatures are conducting audits, and I expect more to do so in the future. If a state legislative body determined that a fraudulent election was certified, it could vote to decertify Biden electors and certify Trump electors. That could happen in Arizona, but there are obstacles to overcome.

The Arizona legislature is out of session and is unlikely to be called back into session this calendar year. Once they are back in session, a motion could be put before the House and Senate to decertify the election. The balance of power in the House and Senate are tight and there is no room for defectors, but RINOs like Paul Boyer are unlikely to vote in favor of decertification. For that reason, I’m not optimistic about the prospects of any legislative body succeeding in decertifying its election, since RINOs are commonplace in state legislatures across the country. Even if a state did manage to decertify its electors, it would need the US Congress to take action and that seems unlikely.

Courts
    If a case were brought before a judge, they could overturn the results of an election and either name the second place finisher the winner or order a new election.
    I believe there is a good chance this will happen. But if a state election were nullified, it would not change the outcome of the national election. That would require action from Congress or a decision by the Supreme Court to nullify or reverse the result of the national election—both of which seem unlikely.

The Military
    It is my view that because civilian entities will in the end, prove unwilling or unable to make things right, at some point, the military will have little choice but to intervene. I won’t speculate as to the reason for the intervention other than to say it might be predicated on evidence that a foreign government hijacked our election and installed its own puppet as our commander in chief.

Thoughts on the Arizona Audit Part 4 - Items Missing Or Not Mentioned

The report delivered to the Arizona Senate yesterday is not the final report on the audit. It could be considered an interim report. I say that because many things that were supposed to be turned over to the auditors were not. The list of items not turned over includes splunk logs, routers and network passwords. In addition, only a partial examination of election machines was permitted by the County. Maricopa County has prevented the examination of certain things, which causes me to wonder why. I suspect that the routers, logs and election machines were withheld because they contain the most damning evidence of criminal activity. Fortunately, these items will be turned over for review. At a later date, their contents will be summarized in an additional report to the Senate. (It's possible these items will be impounded by the Attorney General as part of his investigation and made available to the auditors for direct examination.)

You may have noticed that no mention was made in the public report of things like ballot folds and ballots printed on non-standard paper stock. There was no mention of how many voters received mail-in-ballots who did not request them or how many ballots were incorrectly adjudicated. These issues have been discussed previously, but they were not presented to the public yesterday.

We know for a fact there are additional findings from the audit, but for reasons we are not privy to, certain topics were not discussed publicly yesterday.

It's apparent that the audit team took steps to limit bad optics during the presentation of their findings. I would assume that certain matters were omitted from the public report to avoid giving critics things they could criticize. I believe that the matters that were omitted from the public presentation will be submitted to AG Brnovich for his investigation despite the fact that they were not mentioned in the public report.

This is not the end of the Maricopa audit. It is the midway point. It seems likely that more findings will be presented at a future time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't suppose there is a source for any of those claims?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Sidney Powell said. Oh and when the words bombshell or blockbuster are used you better pay attention my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This might be the interview: https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/...ogy-flip-votes
    I haven't had time to listen to it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

AZ Audit Could Not Find the Identity of 86,391 Voters – They Don’t Appear to Exist and 73.8% Are Democrat or No Party Affiliation

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-affiliation/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.