Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse trial & updates [Verdict: NOT GUILTY]

Kyle Rittenhouse trial & updates [Verdict: NOT GUILTY]

There are several threads about particular aspects of the Kyle Rittenhouse case (see below for links to some of them), but there aren't any that serve as a general catch-all, so I'm starting this thread as a "one stop" place for any news or updates on the matter, as well as for the trial itself.

Please feel free to post any relevant material about the case here, if you care to.

Here are links to the posts for the (recorded) live-stream videos for each day of the trial:

DAY DATE PROCESS VIDEO NOTES
    1 01 November 2021 Jury Selection POST #16
    2 02 November 2021 Opening Arguments POST #16
    3 03 November 2021 Prosecution POST #16
    4 04 November 2021 Prosecution POST #21
    5 05 November 2021 Prosecution POST #28
    6 08 November 2021 Prosecution POST #42 Gaige Grosskreutz testimony
    7 09 November 2021 Prosecution
    Defense
    POST #47
    8 10 November 2021 Defense POST #62 Kyle Rittenhouse testimony
    9 11 November 2021 Defense POST #192
    10 12 November 2021 Motions & Jury Instructions POST #251
    11 15 November 2021 Motions & Jury Instructions
    Closing Arguments
    POST #343
    12 16 November 2021 Jury Deliberations day 1 POST #405
    13 17 November 2021 Jury Deliberations day 2 POST #492
    14 18 November 2021 Jury Deliberations day 3 POST #555
    15 19 November 2021 Jury Deliberations day 4
    Verdict
    THIS POST
    (see below)
    NOT GUILTY on ALL counts

Kyle Rittenhouse trial day 15 live-stream - hosted by Rekieta Law, w/commentary by Rekieta Law, et al.:
    [see above for links to all trial videos]

[verdict session starts @ 3:12:10 ; verdicts announced @ 3:21:00]

Kyle Rittenhouse LIVE Jury Deliberations Day 4 - VERDICT OR MISTRIAL, PLEASE
    At this point, this trial needs to end. Hopefully it will be a NOT GUILTY verdict, but at this point something needs to happen; I'll take a mistrial.
    The panel and I will be discussing the CONTINUING DRAMA IN THIS CASE. Jurors taking home instructions in violation of law? Prosecutors suborning perjury?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6sWpPdt7aU

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Glenn Greenwald on the Rittenhouse verdict (starts @ 1:50):

The Rittenhouse Verdict
    https://rumble.com/vphnor-the-rittenhouse-veredict.html

Here are some of the other threads at RPFs about the case:

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-20-2021 at 07:12 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This goes to my heart. This guy was 17 at the time and wanted to help people. He did shoot people, let's look at if it's justified self defence and nothing more. In my opinion it was.

I think the failure of the government to provide protection to these businesses is a major aspect to this trial. Does a law count if those who upkeep it fail to upkeep other parts and the one on trial is up keeping those laws to protect the interests of others ?
    "I am a bird"

Kyle Rittenhouse Upcoming Trial & Evidence UPDATE - Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT
    Some updates in Kyle Rittenhouse - upcoming November trial, admissibility of evidence and more.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXJSa33VCN0

This is great news.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

People should not be political pawns.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    //

New FBI aerial surveillance footage released on opening day of trial.

The video, which you can watch below, shows Rittenhouse asking if anybody needs medical care. It is only when rioters provoke and threaten him that Rittenhouse acts in defense.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...-trial-begins/

WATCH: KYLE RITTENHOUSE PROSECUTION ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYS THE MEDIA’S NARRATIVE

The Kyle Rittenhouse trial began today with opening arguments from the prosecution, followed by opening arguments for the defense. You'll remember, Rittenhouse is on trial for shooting two rioters who tried to attack him during the Kenosha riots. Crowder and crew were ready to tear apart what was expected to be a deluge of half-truths, lies, and media-engineered spin, but the unexpected happened. The prosecutor proceeded to go into a thorough, albeit somewhat construed, self-own of epic proportions!

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ky...se-prosecution

ETA: Crowder is correct. The prosecution was pretty much Kyles defense. Lol.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-02-2021 at 01:32 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It blows my mind that there is a large percentage of the population who believes that Rosenbaum had a sane reason to try to attack the armed Kyle Rittenhouse and that his anger was justified because Rittenhouse was stopping him from burning down other peoples' property. It reminds me of a time that my 3 year old son threw a temper tantrum because I wouldn't let him pull the tail on a large dog who did not want his tail pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It blows my mind that there is a large percentage of the population who believes that Rosenbaum had a sane reason to try to attack the armed Kyle Rittenhouse and that his anger was justified because Rittenhouse was stopping him from burning down other peoples' property. It reminds me of a time that my 3 year old son threw a temper tantrum because I wouldn't let him pull the tail on a large dog who did not want his tail pulled.
    Rosenbaum didn't have a "sane" reason. Because he was insane. And may well have decided on "suicide by individual protecting property with a firearm."

Joseph Rosenbaum — depressed, homeless and alone — didn’t belong to either side. He had spent most of his adult life in prison for sexual conduct with children when he was 18 and struggled with bipolar disorder. That day, Aug. 25, Rosenbaum was discharged from a Milwaukee hospital following his second suicide attempt in as many months and dumped on the streets of Kenosha.
    Rosenbaum had never attended a protest, and seemed caught up in this one almost by accident. He carried a clear plastic bag containing a deodorant stick, underwear and socks that the hospital had given him upon discharge following his suicide attempt. In the seconds before he was shot, Rosenbaum threw the plastic bag at Rittenhouse and chased him behind some parked cars.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...oting-victims/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-02-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Rosenbaum didn't have a "sane" reason. Because he was insane. And may well have decided on "suicide by individual protecting property with a firearm."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...oting-victims/
    He should forever be known as, Joseph "Shoot Me N---a" Rosenbaum.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    He should forever be known as, Joseph "Shoot Me N---a" Rosenbaum.
    Bust on me fo' real!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1455579165739167752
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Recorded live-stream of opening arguments.

Proceedings begin @ 13:20 in the video.

WATCH: Jury hears opening arguments for Kyle Rittenhouse's homicide trial
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te9DxfN1jn0

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Kyle Rittenhouse trial days 1-3 live-streams - hosted by Rekieta Law, w/commentary by Rekieta Law, et al.:
    [see the first post in this thread for links to all trial videos]

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Day 1 LIVE Coverage and Commentary w/ NATE the Lawyer
    It Begins with Jury Selection. Kyle Rittenhouse. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Grab some whiskey and join us.
    https://odysee.com/@RekietaLaw:a/kyl...l-day-1-live:7

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Day 2 - Opening Arguments with Uncivil Law!
    Jury has been selected, now we're on to day 2, Opening Arguments. This will give us a chance to see how the prosecution and the defense outline and frame their case. Let's see what they do, this is a critical juncture in the case as it's a matter of first narrative impression for the jury. Uncivil Law and I will provide analysis and commentary.
    https://odysee.com/@RekietaLaw:a/kyl...ay-2-opening:9

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial LIVE: Day 3 Prosecution Witnesses with Legal Mindset!
    On to Day 3 of the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. We're listening to the prosecution's case in chief, and they are calling the witnesses. Let's check it out with special guest, LEGAL MINDSET. Uncivil Law and I will provide analysis and commentary.
    https://odysee.com/@RekietaLaw:a/kyl...l-live-day-3:a
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-15-2021 at 10:03 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here we go again..

Go to the 2:30 mark in the video to skip announcement & sponsorship stuff.

FBI Hid Evidence Proving Rittenhouse Is Innocent!!!
    In this video we breakdown how the newly released FBI footage shows without any doubt that Kyle Rittenhouse unequivocally acted in self defense. In previous videos, since we did not know exactly what started [the first] confrontation, we broke down the worst case scenario for Rittenhouse. However with this new footage the FBI was hiding from the defense we know for certain that Rosenbaum initiated the first conflict with an ambush of Kyle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goFxT7ai-yI

I don't see how there can be anything but acquittal at this point.

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger focused on video footage of the moments Rittenhouse ran into a parking lot, chased by Rosenbaum. McGinness was feet away from the two men.

McGinness said he noticed Rosenbaum was not armed and was only carrying a plastic bag.

According to McGinness’ testimony, Rosenbaum threw the bag at Rittenhouse.

Then he heard the first shot — fired by another person — but didn’t think it was a gunshot initially. He described it as a “pop.”

Then Rittenhouse turned around and faced Rosenbaum. The defense has argued that Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum because he heard the gunshot.

McGinness said he believed Rittenhouse turned around because he was running into a corner in the parking lot.

“Night-of, it appeared to me that he turned around because he had reached a dead-end or something like that,” McGinness said.

McGinness testified he saw Rosenbaum “lunge” at Rittenhouse in the split seconds before Rittenhouse fired four shots, a detail Binger focused on before the courtroom broke for lunch. McGinness in previous televised interviews used the word “fall” to describe Rosenbaum’s movement.

McGinness clarified that Rosenbaum had a forward “momentum” with the lunge and that he might have been able to catch himself if he weren’t shot.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kyle-ritt...112429224.html

Richards also asked Howard to recount his arrival at the Antioch Police Department in the early morning hours after the shooting, where Rittenhouse had turned himself in.

Howard said that Rittenhouse and his mother, Wendy, were waiting in the unlocked lobby of the police department. Rittenhouse was not in handcuffs or in a holding cell.

While there, Howard documented the injuries Rittenhouse suffered. Richards argued that while the injuries may not seem very severe, he could not have known what harm others could have inflicted upon him.

“When you’re being kicked in the head you don't know what’s going to happen to you, is that a fair statement?” Richards asked.

“Fair,” Howard responded.

“When somebody’s hitting you in the back of the head the second time with a skateboard, you don’t know what’s happening to you, correct?” Richards asked.

“Correct,” Howard responded.

Richards also focused on video footage of the moments before Rittenhouse fatally shot Joseph Rosenbaum. Rittenhouse was being chased by Rosenbaum, who was not armed at the time.

Rittenhouse shouts at Rosenbaum, “Friendly, friendly, friendly.”

Richards argued that shouting “friendly” did not persuade Rosenbaum to slow down or stop chasing Rittenhouse.
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...es/6263758001/

Kyle Rittenhouse trial day 4 live-stream - hosted by Rekieta Law, w/commentary by Rekieta Law, et al.:

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Day 4 - Will Defense Redeem Day 3?
    Day 4 in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. Defense had a BAD day 3. Sitting on objections, weak cross exam, erratic narrative. Let's see if they can turn day 4 around.
    https://odysee.com/@RekietaLaw:a/kyl...day-4-will-2:6

I'm going to be rather pissed if Rittenhouse ends up being found guilty.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm going to be rather pissed if Rittenhouse ends up being found guilty.
    But will u riot

Cus they will
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...44077847482375

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Pretty much done right there. Put a fork in it. Now for Rittenhouse to sue the $#@! out of the State.

Kyle Rittenhouse trial day 5 live-stream - hosted by Rekieta Law, w/commentary by Rekieta Law, et al.:

(Odysee video not available, using YouTube as fallback)

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Day 5 - Prosecution Witnesses Continue
    Kyle's Trial enters day 5 and we are still in the prosecution's case in chief. Prosecution will call some remaining witnesses going into the weekend, and plans to call Gaige Grosskruetz on Monday.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahzeLl3TKlQ

Corruption in Rittenhouse Evidence Gathering? | Missing Biceps & Missing FBI Footage
    https://odysee.com/@MLChristiansen:d...use-evidence:4

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast