Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse trial & updates [Verdict: NOT GUILTY]

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Prosecutor is saying that Rittenhouse should have only shot once at Rosenbaum, and stopped to analyze the results of the first shot before shooting again.

Wonder if he uses that “legal argument” for every Police shooting?
    You don't know that Police Lives Matter more than yours? WTF, dude?

On a serious note, if that is the argument that the prosecution is making, he's effectively admitting defeat.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The Rekieta Law stream @ YouTube is back up (for now):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7YXd2M5E-8
    The consensus of the panel seems to be that the Defense attorneys are not very good. They should have never put Rittenhouse on the stand, they should be objecting more to the dishonest prosecutor.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    On a serious note, if that is the argument that the prosecution is making, he's effectively admitting defeat.
    Just one of the arguments. Prosecutor was twisting, spinning and lying all over the place. “Ignore everything you saw so far, let me tell you what happened.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Prosecutor is saying “full metal jacket” as many times as he can to make it sound evil. Sounds bites for the left media. He has Rittenhouse saying he doesn’t know the difference between a FMJ and hollow point, and got him to say “yes” that the gun was stored with a full magazine and a round in the chamber, not in the gun safe, and Rittenhouse took possession of a loaded and racked gun, and carried it all night without ever checking it.

And he also got him to say he had no idea of the range of the AR-15, or if he could shoot it 75 yards.
    Prosecutor is repeating all of this in his closing. Paraphrase: “Rittenhouse was ignorant about his gun” and “he used evil full metal jacket bullets”.

Tar and feathers is too good for the Pompadour.

I'm about an hour and a half behind real-time and my blood is already boiling.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Don't go back and watch the cross exam of Kyle, if you want your computer monitor to remain undamaged.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Yup
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Don't go back and watch the cross exam of Kyle, if you want your computer monitor to remain undamaged.
    My monitor survived that but I'm at the end of my patience with that pompadour little piece of $#@!, I just quit watching until the defense speaks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Intermission Treat

Last edited by Suzu; 11-15-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Prosecutor doing his best Alec Baldwin impression..

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...44282108280837
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post

https://twitter.com/BonginoReport/st...39092726722563

I had to turn it off early on, too aggravating.

If the cops exacted street justice against Rittenhouse, Bongino would be defending the cops and the prosecution. If they were off duty lib cops Rittenhouse shot, Bongino would be calling for Rittenhouse's execution.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If the cops exacted street justice against Rittenhouse, Bongino would be defending the cops and the prosecution. If they were off duty lib cops Rittenhouse shot, Bongino would be calling for Rittenhouse's execution.
    I didn't post that to glorify Bongino; it's about the message. Lots of "influencers" also tweeted the pic. That was just the first one I happened to see (in a retweet).

The prosecutor used a roadhouse meme for his closing arguement. You have got to be $#@!ing kidding me. This is a clown show.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...211804800.html

MSNBC skips Kyle Rittenhouse defense's closing argument after airing prosecutor's case to jury

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...osing-argument

MSNBC snubbed the defense team of Kyle Rittenhouse during closing arguments on Monday after airing the prosecutor's case to the jury that the 18-year-old was guilty of murder.

Rittenhouse's trial is coming to a close after weeks of intensity in the courtroom with prosecutors arguing to the jury that he intended to kill Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber as well as Gaige Grosskreutz, who survived following the altercation. The defense argued Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense.

However, after hours of coverage dedicated to the prosecutors, both MSNBC as well as CNN opted out of covering the kickoff of the defense team's closing argument, airing the White House ceremony of President Biden signing the bipartisan infrastructure bill into law.

Following some on-air analysis of Biden's legislative achievement, CNN returned to the Rittenhouse case, missing the first hour of the defense's closing argument.

Meanwhile, MSNBC returned to its normally-scheduled programming with "Deadline: White House" host Nicolle Wallace hyping Trump ally Steve Bannon's surrender to authorities after he was indicted for defying a congressional subpoena.

Long before the Rittenhouse trial even began, the teen was villainized by the liberal media, particularly by MSNBC.

MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson compared Rittenhouse to a "school shooter" and even declared him "the enemy" while analyst John Heilemann said he was "arguably a domestic terrorist" who crossed state lines "with the intent to shoot people."

"Morning Joe" co-host Joe Scarborough claimed Rittenhouse was "just running around shooting and killing protesters."

"What a dark, dystopian scene where a 17-year-old boy is carrying around a rifle running around and gunning down protesters," Scarborough added.

Considering the mindset and lack of logic in today's society, I would not want my fate in a juries hands.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    he fked up allowing the "provocation" charge...its like a bs nfl taunting penalty without video evidence
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Considering the mindset and lack of logic in today's society, I would not want my fate in a juries hands.
    And what exactly are your options once you're sitting in the cross-bar hotel?

There are only two;

Plead

Trial

Well, now it goes to deliberation. Best wishes Kyle. Hope you walk out of the courtroom a free man.

I can't imagine a scenario where he is convicted of anything now that the gun charge is tossed. If he goes to jail he is a political prisoner.

That said, the kid should have stayed home. The people he was there trying to help threw him under the bus. Hard lesson to learn, you look out for yourself first in todays world.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    That said, the kid should have stayed home.
    Why? He had a Job.. Are you saying he should not have gone to work?

He did not go there to RIOT as the rioters did.

He was working there, and was invited to stay and Help.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

He appears to have his booger hook on the bang switch. Someone down range would be 100% justified in eliminating that threat.

I was hoping the Jury would be back with the Acquittal by now.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I was hoping the Jury would be back with the Acquittal by now.
    They won't start deliberations till tomorrow at 9 their time.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No matter what the verdict is, there's going to be riots no matter what.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Live-stream for Viva Frei & Robert Barnes closing arguments recap in about five minutes (7:30 CST).

Given what I saw & heard, I expect some spicy takes from Barnes.

Rittenhouse Closing Arguments RECAP - Viva & Barnes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cisYecDviho
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-15-2021 at 07:32 PM.

The fantasies portrayed by the prosecution's closing arguments were complete clown world distortion of reality that should warrant disbarment. Unfortunately, I think it could have been persuasive enough to get a hung jury and mistrial.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Since noone else has I will;

https://www.twitter.com/RealAdamK/st...33545038172164

Prosecution closing argument, paraphrased:

“Rosenbaum was short, therefore, he was not a threat to anyone. He’s got little hands and little eyes, and he walks around telling great big lies. He’s got a little nose, and tiny little teeth, he wears platform shoes on his nasty little feet. He’s got little baby legs, and he stands so low, you got to pick him up just to say hello.”

"I like semen."

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast