Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse trial & updates [Verdict: NOT GUILTY]

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...60825488777224

Glenn Greenwald on the Rittenhouse verdict (starts @ 1:50):

The Rittenhouse Verdict
    https://rumble.com/vphnor-the-rittenhouse-veredict.html
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-19-2021 at 04:43 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/IMAO_/status/1461763418885611523

(RIP Norm )

https://twitter.com/GunOwners/status...83224787558404

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-19-2021 at 04:34 PM.

Kyle could teach proper use of a weapon when needed classes. Learn from a guy that has been there.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Kyle could teach proper use of a weapon when needed classes. Learn from a guy that has been there.
    He performed above most every standard. Four to Rosenbaum. All hits. After being hit with a rock and falling he was booted to the head by "drop kick guy." Two shots fired, two misses but no collateral damage. Huber hit him in the head/neck with a skateboard. One shot, one kill while laying on his back. Grosskruetz threatened with a handgun, one shot incapacitating his attacker. While laying on this back. 8 shots, 2 kills, 1 rendering an attacker incapacitated. No collateral. At 17 yrs. of age and no advanced firearms training. Legendary.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!!!!
    Outstanding.

There is still a shred of justice to be found in the land.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because of course they are:

https://twitter.com/DrKarlynB/status...73703058968582
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-19-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He performed above most every standard. Four to Rosenbaum. All hits. After being hit with a rock and falling he was booted to the head by "drop kick guy." Two shots fired, two misses but no collateral damage. Huber hit him in the head/neck with a skateboard. One shot, one kill while laying on his back. Grosskruetz threatened with a handgun, one shot incapacitating his attacker. While laying on this back. 8 shots, 2 kills, 1 rendering an attacker incapacitated. No collateral. At 17 yrs. of age and no advanced firearms training. Legendary.
    He also showed an extraordinary amount of restraint. He only fired when he absolutely had to.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Because of course they are.

https://twitter.com/DrKarlynB/status...73703058968582
    He's a white supremacist who crossed state lines to go on a murdering spree, he's got to be guilty of something
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Now we wait for the riots that will ravage across the country during the weekend.
    I will pray that "they" do exactly that.

Bring it motherfuckers.

I triple dog dare you.

Time to settle this $#@! once and for all.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I will pray that "they" do exactly that.

Bring it motherfuckers.

I triple dog dare you.

Time to settle this $#@! once and for all.
    It's something like 35 degrees outside there right now.

They'll need a few fires to keep warm I think.
    - Kim Kardashian

Wow… a small slice of justice is dispensed.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    They keep ssaying that Kyle incited violence. He was the one who put out a dumpster fire that Rosenbaum was pushing into a gas station. Rittenhouse didn't incite violence, he responded to violence when the child molester chased him.
    They keep saying he "crossed state lines".

They keep saying he "committed murder".

They keep saying "it was an illegal gun".

They keep saying "he opened fire and shot 60 times".

They keep saying...

Facts and truth and logic and objective justice are all racist and symbols of white supremacy.

Keep it up Marxists...I hope you come un-$#@!ing-manufactured.

You're going to go too far, you're gonna step on your own dicks and you are going to get wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He's a white supremacist who crossed state lines to go on a murdering spree, he's got to be guilty of something
    Because of course they did:

https://twitter.com/DrKarlynB/status...76153065230343

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's something like 35 degrees outside there right now.

They'll need a few fires to keep warm I think.
    Good...people have had enough of their $#@!...I never thought I'd see the day, but if the Marxist mob pushes this issue, and massive riots break out, it may be lights out for them.

I am stunned by how many folks have "come out of the woodwork" on this. An acquaintance I met today, as mild mannered as they come, "lousy sons of bitches, that kid should never even faced trial!"

Keep poking Marxists...I dare you.

The Beginnings

It was not part of their blood,
    It came to them very late
    With long arrears to make good,
    When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
    They were icy-willing to wait
    Till every count should be proved,
    Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
    Their eyes were level and straight.
    There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
    It was not taught by the State.
    No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
    It will not swiftly abate,
    Through the chill years ahead,
    When Time shall count from the date
    That the English began to hate.

Because if they just said their problem is people have God-given, Constitutionally-protected rights, they might wake too many idiots up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

LOL they would throw out hundreds (thousands?) of years of jurisprudence just because they don't like black scary rifles.
    - Kim Kardashian

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...77060947501065

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I'm sorry they lost their son, sincerely I am. But their son bashed a person over the head in an act of vigilantism, and it just so happened that this person was armed and defended himself.

Don't show up to a gun fight with a skateboard, I guess.
    I'm not.

My milk of human kindness turned bitter, rancid and sour, late last year sometime, when I heard the call to genocide me and family, for the 1000th time or so, in the public square.

$#@! them and $#@! their filthy Bolshie son.

Hope he's rotting in hell.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-19-2021 at 05:59 PM.

Magna Carta???

Never heard of it.

Sounds racist to me though.

Best $100 bucks I ever spent, chipping in to his defense.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Magna Carta???

Never heard of it.

Sounds racist to me though.
    Obviously, the Magna Charta is a white supremacist document, as is the Constitution.

They keep saying he "crossed state lines".

They keep saying he "committed murder".

They keep saying "it was an illegal gun".

They keep saying "he opened fire and shot 60 times".

They keep saying...

Facts and truth and logic and objective justice are all racist and symbols of white supremacy.

Keep it up Marxists...I hope you come un-$#@!ing-manufactured.

You're going to go too far, you're gonna step on your own dicks and you are going to get wiped out.
    Critical Theory and all this double speak is necessary for their revolution. Many smarter progressives know that Critical Theory is waking people up, but they need it, and thank God.

I was wishing people could wake up that those in power want communism without having their faces rubbed in Critical Theory, but Critical Theory and "free stuff" go hand in hand. If free stuff and excessive government doesn't make them suspicious, at least all the double speak is waking them up.

Based Thomas Massie has receipts::

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...81992979238914

"He also exhibited incredible restraint and presence and situational awareness," Massie said on WVHU @tomRoten, a talk radio station in Huntington, West Virginia. "He didn't empty a magazine into a crowd."

"I think the strongest thing he has for him is the actual video evidence. And if I were on a jury and all I had was the evidence that I have been able to acquire through social media and the videos that are out there, I would not convict him of a single one of these charges."

"What does it say about our country where this lawlessness is going on to this extent that a 17-year-old feels compelled to stop it?" Massie asked. "To be the one to turn the tide? I think it says a lot for the 17-year-old."

Best $100 bucks I ever spent, chipping in to his defense.
    #me2
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Is there a clip of them actually saying that? Or is this just somebody's interpretation of something else they said?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast