Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse trial & updates [Verdict: NOT GUILTY]

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    The section with the red arrow is impossible to place within the entire frame when zoomed out.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's in the short video below.. I found it the other day, both versions side by side on google images.. I thought I had posted it, but can't find it now.

Here is a zoomed in version, notice that if he is "pointing the gun" it would appear he is holding it left handed.. but it could also just as easily be the strap, or something else.

In that photo, apparently Kyle had let a huge fart out at the same time. The lady to the right of him got almost obliterated entirely with a stream of pure white pixels.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Zoom. Enhance. Zoom. Enhance.

- Kim Kardashian

The jury will go a long time. Then tell the judge they are hopelessly deadlocked. Not innocent, not guilty. The end for now. No accountability. Cannot tell judge they are hopelessly deadlocked after 10 minutes thus the long drawn out deliberations. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The jury will go a long time. Then tell the judge they are hopelessly deadlocked. Not innocent, not guilty. The end for now. No accountability. Cannot tell judge they are hopelessly deadlocked after 10 minutes thus the long drawn out deliberations. JMHO.
    The theory on the Rekieta Law channel is that some leftist Karen is the jury foreperson and because all jury communications go through her, this will definitely go on for a long time.
    - Kim Kardashian

This just keeps getting better...

Rittenhouse Attorneys: Prosecutors Knew Who ‘Jump Kick Man’ Was

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...-kick-man-was/

JOEL B. POLLAK 19 Nov 2021

Defense attorneys for 18-year-old defendant Kyle Rittenhouse told Fox News on Thursday that the mysterious “jump kick man” had been identified — and that prosecutors had known his identity all along, but had not brought him to testify.

“Jump kick man” was seen in video of the Kenosha riots on August 25, 2020, pursuing Rittenhouse and kicking him in the face as Rittenhouse attempted to flee to police and stumbled onto the ground. Rittenhouse fired his rifle twice at “jump kick man,” but missed.

One of the two charges of reckless endangerment that Rittenhouse now faces is a result of that altercation — one of five charges currently being considered by the jury — even though prosecutors never named the alleged victim.

Fox News reported that the man is named Maurice Freeland, and that he has a lengthy criminal record. According to Fox, citing defense attorneys, he told prosecutors he would testify in exchange for immunity, but they refused the deal:

The man known as “jump kick man” during the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse is 39-year-old Maurice Freeland of Wisconsin, defense attorneys revealed to Fox News Thursday.

Freeland approached the prosecution to testify in exchange for immunity for other charges, including a DUI, but they rejected the offer, according to a source familiar with the discussions.

Wisconsin arrest records show that Freeland has a lengthy criminal history, including charges for battery, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana and other offenses this year.

They also apparently withheld his name from the defense, preventing Rittenhouse’s attorneys from calling him as a witness. That could prompt the defense to file a new motion for a mistrial, in addition to the two that are already pending with the judge.

Prosecutors have also faced criticism for charging Joshua Ziminski with arson. Ziminski allegedly fired the first shots that night, before Rittenhouse fired at his first assailant, but his pending testimony in his arson trial means that he could not be compelled to testify in the Rittenhouse trial because that might violate his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

From what I have been reading the jury stands 6-6. Juror #54, the foreman, seems to be on the prosecutions side. No matter how long the foreman holds up the verdict I don't see how they can get to 12-0.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    From what I have been reading the jury stands 6-6. Juror #54, the foreman, seems to be on the prosecutions side. No matter how long the foreman holds up the verdict I don't see how they can get to 12-0.
    How can anybody know that? Is a juror leaking this to someone?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    How can anybody know that? Is a juror leaking this to someone?
    Supposedly Newsmax overheard one of the defense lawyers say it.

Supposedly Newsmax overheard one of the defense lawyers say it.
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but should the lawyers be privvy to that?

When I was on a jury, they weren't. Granted, we didn't deliberate for days on end either.

I wonder if the lawyer was just speaking hypothetically.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but should the lawyers be privvy to that?

When I was on a jury, they weren't. Granted, we didn't deliberate for days on end either.

I wonder if the lawyer was just speaking hypothetically.
    I have no idea. Just putting it out there.

6 - 6?

That's staggering.

Separation, now.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    6 - 6?

That's staggering.

Separation, now.
    Crazy, huh? I was able to watch a large portion of the trial and I just don't see how anyone could vote to convict unless they had Marxist sympathies.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    6 - 6?

That's staggering.

Separation, now.
    Not really. It's where the country is now.
    Should have been a mistrial. Jury won't budge, and there's enough crap coming out now that will preclude a retrial.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x06jrOId-mo
    Thank you. I suppose that's as good as it gets. It shows nothing recognizable (to me) as Mr. Rittenhouse or a gun of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Not really. It's where the country is now.
    Should have been a mistrial. Jury won't budge, and there's enough crap coming out now that will preclude a retrial.
    Yep, 6 - 6 is about what I would expect.

Which is, of course, ridiculous, but.... that's where the country is now.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Crazy, huh? I was able to watch a large portion of the trial and I just don't see how anyone could vote to convict unless they had Marxist sympathies.
    There's a ton of $#@!ery going on. Some people really think you should just call the police if there's any sign of trouble. It's been bred into them since they first stepped foot into public schools or turned on a TV. To those types of people, just the fact that Kyle was there meant that he wasn't defending himself.

Obviously, that's not the law, but the prosecution has been railroading this kid so hard that matters of law don't matter. Major $#@!ery.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    There's a ton of $#@!ery going on. Some people really think you should just call the police if there's any sign of trouble. It's been bred into them since they first stepped foot into public schools or turned on a TV. To those types of people, just the fact that Kyle was there meant that he wasn't defending himself.

Obviously, that's not the law, but the prosecution has been railroading this kid so hard that matters of law don't matter. Major $#@!ery.
    The prosecutor was pretty much like, why were you putting out fires to begin with? Why didn't you just call 911 like a normal person?

(which is ridiculous on the face of it because the police were just down the street and not doing jack $#@! but w/e)
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The prosecutor was pretty much like, why were you putting out fires to begin with? Why didn't you just call 911 like a normal person?

(which is ridiculous on the face of it because the police were just down the street and not doing jack $#@! but w/e)
    I'm just thankful that the American Justice system still allows for one sane, rational person to hang juries. I know I wouldn't want to be judged by most of my "peers".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

They're coming back in... some are suggesting there's a verdict.

Live stream:

THIS IS IT.

HOLD!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

- Kim Kardashian

Verdict being read:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!!!!

Not Guilty on all counts.

THANK GOD!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

$#@! YES!!!!!!!!!!
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

money well spent

Baptiste said.

It's time to SUE.

Let's get Brandon.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast