Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone gotten an email from Trevor yet?

COME ON TREVOR....
    Send the email will you. As promised.
    Let's go. Let's do it.
    People will forget.
    If any of you have his email, please email him again. Soonest.
    I have lost his contact info from earlier last month.
    This email MUST go to the base. Beyond vital.
    Stop fighting and find Trevor please.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilDetector View Post
    It was James Sugra's I believe. The 5th November one anyway.

Not sure whose idea the teaparty was, maybe someone knows?
    Dec16th wasn't anyone's idea. it was everyone's idea. Everyone looked at the possible days that would have a historical significance, and Dec 16th was the most popular choice based on the general talk and polls conducted here and elsewhere. Some people signed up on the website Trevor made. Some people, like me, didn't.

Nov 5th was the idea of someone who made a youtube video I believe(?), not Trevor. In fact, I don't even think he popularized it. If my memory is right, the video got big when DailyPaul(?) put the video on their site, and then Trevor's website came up some time after that(?).

In any event, I hope we can all agree it is not a bright idea to indulge the MSM's desire to make it look like there are a core group of people "behind" RP's fundraising success. The person behind it is you, reading this.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing... And TeaParty07.com has only been updated once...

Funny how in this campaign the decentralized elements (that's us) always move faster than any central ones, like the official campaign or the official money bomb site. It's not Ron Paul's moneybomb, it's not Trevor's moneybomb, it's OUR moneybomb! Trev is just a guy with a domain name and a couple KB of HTML on it, WE are the bomb! We don't need no pep talk from our fearless leader, we're all working in our own self-interest here!

Sadly, no one here has the ability to send out the emails to the people on Trevor's list. Were it only so that we had no need of him. He had one job to do with this whole thing. One. He has not done it. Nor do we know if he will do it at all.

Clearly some of you know him. So, will you please tell him to tell you how to send out the emails if he is on the blimp? They need to be sent out now.

One more time...let's hope some one reads it

"Has anyone gotten an email from Trevor yet?"

Concerning the e-mail.....

This was just posted....
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...66&postcount=6

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Man from La Mancha View Post
    How negative, I welcome his emails to help expand the message of Ron and freedom, so sad that you thinks it is spam and how sad that your little finger can't move enough to delete emails you don't want or how sad it is that you can't figure out to block emails you don't want.LOL

Hey listen, it takes a full .479 seconds to click delete each email (I conducted extensive research and satirical analysis over 13 hours to ensure the accuracy of theses stats). Man, each and every day, that time adds up FAST. If he had not stopped sending those emails every day, I would have had to specifically schedule time into my day just to hit my delete key. That's crazy. I have better things to do with 3.5 second a week! Ok, I know that an exaggeration, it's actually only like 3.353 seconds a week, but it sure FEELS like 3.5 seconds to ME!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Hey listen, it takes a full .479 seconds to click delete each email (I conducted extensive research and satirical analysis over 13 hours to ensure the accuracy of theses stats). Man, each and every day, that time adds up FAST. If he had not stopped sending those emails every day, I would have had to specifically schedule time into my day just to hit my delete key. That's crazy. I have better things to do with 3.5 second a week! Ok, I know that an exaggeration, it's actually only like 3.353 seconds a week, but it sure FEELS like 3.5 seconds to ME!!

That may be the way that you feel and it probably is shared by most of the Ron Paul faithful. However, did it ever enter your mind, that there just might be people interested in Ron Paul besides ACTIVISTS?!! You know, people who do other things besides spend their every free minute on Ron Paul. Those people vote too and they also sign up to donate on fundraising websites. Especially, when they have been directed there BY US! Many of these people get a bit irritated when they are spammed. Geez, amazing, isn't it? I guess all those news articles about "spam" were overrated and no one actually hates it at all. If I had only known.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    In any event, I hope we can all agree it is not a bright idea to indulge the MSM's desire to make it look like there are a core group of people "behind" RP's fundraising success. The person behind it is you, reading this.
    Exactly.

I appreciate a lot that Trevor has done, just like I appreciate a lot that a lot of other people have done. But, this hero worship BS has got to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    That may be the way that you feel and it probably is shared by most of the Ron Paul faithful. However, did it ever enter your mind, that there just might be people interested in Ron Paul besides ACTIVISTS?!! You know, people who do other things besides spend their every free minute on Ron Paul. Those people vote too and they also sign up to donate on fundraising websites. Especially, when they have been directed there BY US! Many of these people get a bit irritated when they are spammed. Geez, amazing, isn't it? I guess all those news articles about "spam" were overrated and no one actually hates it at all. If I had only known.
    Man, take a humor pill, or an enema, or somethin....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement

Man, take a humor pill, or an enema, or somethin....

Yeah, FACTS are just too difficult for some, eh?

Then why did you say?....

It's not "Trevor Lyman" making campaign fundraising history. It is the Ron Paul grassroots. ALL OF US! And if we're going to give credit to anyone, give it to the people who came up with the ideas and all those thousands upon thousands who promoted it through videos, widgets, banners, articles, postings, emails, songs and yes, even their money.
    I accept your criticism of the way I put the matter. But again point out that it is not "all of us" that people are criticizing for not sending an email. The fact that the criticism is aimed at him is evidence of his significance in the matter. But yes, it is not just he who made history.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ooops wrong thread

Yeah, FACTS are just too difficult for some, eh?
    You don't get it do you... OMG....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicalLiberal View Post
    I accept your criticism of the way I put the matter. But again point out that it is not "all of us" that people are criticizing for not sending an email. The fact that the criticism is aimed at him is evidence of his significance in the matter. But yes, it is not just he who made history.
    Look dude, unfortunately, Trevor's the one controlling the email list right now. That is why we are talking about him. If it weren't for that, he would be insignificant in this deal.

You don't get it do you... OMG....
    Guess not.

Have any facts on your side, or is all you can do for a rebuttal is paste smiley faces?

Look dude, unfortunately, Trevor's the one controlling the email list right now. That is why we are talking about him. If it weren't for that, he would be insignificant in this deal.
    The fact that he has the email list is itself evidence of his significant role.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicalLiberal View Post
    The fact that he has the email list is itself evidence of his significant role.
    LOL! Ok. If you want to say so. What I think it shows is how very much we should never again let one person control an email list, nor a website, for an idea generated and promoted by the entire grassroots.

LOL! Ok. If you want to say so. What I think it shows is how very much we should never again let one person control an email list, nor a website, for an idea generated and promoted by the entire grassroots.
    Agreed.

Each and every organization has a figurehead. Each and every undertaking has a figurehead. Each and every movement has a figurehead.

This is not Ron Paul's bid for the Presidency, this is the People's March to the White House. We happen to be carrying Dr. Paul with us--having him speak for us.

In a similar manner, Trevor is the figurehead of the TeaParty and Nov5th. People put their trust into Trevor to run the show and, to my knowledge, he hasn't once taken all of the credit nor has he betrayed the grassroots in any way. Yes, Trevor was propelled to the forefront because of the movement. But so will many people--even after Dr. Paul gets into office. The movement will launch people into Congressional seats and gubernatorial houses.

People are "hero worshipping" because they realize the Trevor stepped up and did what he had to do--what someone had to do. Because of jealousy or because of a backward sense of betrayal, people are attacking Trevor. It isn't hero worship--it's being a good person and defending someone against unrighteous proclamations.

The same thing happened with the Blimp project--and look at the exposure that the project has already gotten the campaign. It hasn't even been able to be launched yet!!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerDR View Post
    In a similar manner, Trevor is the figurehead of the TeaParty and Nov5th. People put their trust into Trevor to run the show and, to my knowledge, he hasn't once taken all of the credit nor has he betrayed the grassroots in any way.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...la-home-center

Maybe you can find the quote where he says "It's not about me, its about a grassroots movement, I just put up a website."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    SOB we can't trust him with anything. This is ridiculous.
    You're kidding, right?

Quote Originally Posted by tfelice View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...la-home-center

Maybe you can find the quote where he says "It's not about me, its about a grassroots movement, I just put up a website."
    He has stated something to that effect in almost all of the video interviews i've seen.

WHAT are you talking about? I've never seen so many boot-lickers all gathered in one spot, in my life. Even the neocons don't lick George Bush's boots more than some of you, lick Trevor's. It's disgusting!

I thought Libertarians were more independent than this. Heck, I'm not a Libertarian and I wouldn't even think of bowing down to someone like many of you have. Geez.

A little bit of a history lesson seems to be in order. Neither the 11/5 or 12/16 fundraisers were Trevor's ideas!!! Have you forgotten? He was just the first person, amongst many, who were working on a website for 11/5. He wasn't even the first person to put up the website for 12/16. In fact, teaparty07, doesn't even belong to him!

So you go ahead and lick his boots, all you want. I choose not to.

He wanted to be involved with the Tea Party website, so he IS. Now, he needs to do the job that he requested to take on! Please send out the email, Trevor.
    ENVY = (The Post Above)

Trevor stepped up when others just talked about it. He's not perfect but he works pretty hard on getting real things done.

In any crowd there are always the 5% of wannabe leaders who are envious of those who actually are chosen as leaders.

Anyone who pledged to give $100 to Ron Paul's campaign on December 16 knows what day it is today and does not need an email to remind them. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by LBT View Post
    ENVY = (The Post Above)

Trevor stepped up when others just talked about it. He's not perfect but he works pretty hard on getting real things done.

In any crowd there are always the 5% of wannabe leaders who are envious of those who actually are chosen as leaders.
    The facts of what I said, stand on their own. You seem to have a problem with those facts. I wonder why.

Perhaps you should read my post again.

I heard him on Alex Jones (I dont usually listen) and Trevor is in the blimp.

Solved.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    Anyone who pledged to give $100 to Ron Paul's campaign on December 16 knows what day it is today and does not need an email to remind them. JMHO.
    People have lives and forget things. Reminding them was one of the major purposes of having them sign up.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoRon2008 View Post
    I heard him on Alex Jones (I dont usually listen) and Trevor is in the blimp.

Solved.
    The blimp is grounded right now, isn't it?

this cant be serious? no email has been sent?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    this cant be serious? no email has been sent?
    Nope.

The facts of what I said, stand on their own. You seem to have a problem with those facts. I wonder why.

Perhaps you should read my post again.
    The fact is that you called people who defended Trevor, "bootlickers". Insulting them and Trevor.

Now, a few hours later, having still not received an email from Trevor, I am concerned that he could be messing this up. I wasn't too worried at 5am when this was first brought up.

If he doesn't get an email out today, he deserves severe criticism. A manager must prove themselves capable of management.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast