Thread: N.Y. Gov. Outlines Plan To Replace Unvaxxed Health Workers With Foreigners

N.Y. Gov. Outlines Plan To Replace Unvaxxed Health Workers With Foreigners

New York Governor Kathy Hochul announced This week that the State’s health care workers who have not taken the COVID vaccine will be “replaced”, potentially with foreign workers.

“To all the healthcare providers, doctors and nurses in particular who are vaccinated, I say thank you. Because you are keeping true to your oath,” Hochul declared.

“To those who won’t, we’ll be replacing people,” she bluntly added, continuing “I have a plan that’s going to be announced very shortly. We’ve identified a whole range of opportunities we have to help supplement them.”

As around 19 percent of health workers remain unvaccinated, Hochul said the State is “working closely with hospital systems to find out where we can get other individuals to come in and supplement places like nursing homes.”

Then came the kicker.

“We’re also reaching out to the Department of State to find out about visas for foreign workers, on a limited basis, to bring more nurses over here,” the governor announced.

“We’ll have a whole plan to deal with this. The main thing is, please get vaccinated,” Hochul said, adding “People who will not get vaccinated, are the only reason that this country and these communities and our cities have not been able to be fully engaged in a normal state of normalcy,”

“That’s what’s holding us back. The vaccine is the answer and we want people vaccinated,” Hochul further proclaimed.
    https://www.newswars.com/video-new-y...th-foreigners/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “People who will not get vaccinated, are the only reason that this country and these communities and our cities have not been able to be fully engaged in a normal state of normalcy,”
    I would argue that the head sociopaths in charge are the sole reason things aren't normal. But I'm not sure if that's relevant to what she said. I'm not sure she said anything at all. What is it to be engaged in a normal state of normalcy?
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I would argue that the head sociopaths in charge are the sole reason things aren't normal. But I'm not sure if that's relevant to what she said. I'm not sure she said anything at all. What is it to be engaged in a normal state of normalcy?
    Good question. Another one is what would an abnormal state of normalcy look like?
    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Good question. Another one is what would an abnormal state of normalcy look like?
    That's an excellent question, considering that's almost certainly what she has in mind for us.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers