Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    But you do the same thing. You're just so worried about people on the right making money off of fraud claims. So worried about us being 'taken for a ride', to paraphrase.

For the record, I have never donated to any of Trump's election lawsuit funds, nor purchased anything from Mike Lindell. I would imagine that few if any people on these forums have. Guess what? If people want to do that, I don't really care, and I really don't know why you do. But you guys seem genuinely concerned about other people's spending habits. EVEN IF I WAS SPENDING MY MONEY ON THESE EFFORTS, I could point to a number of causes that I have financially supported that originated on these forums (Remember Ron Paul Nascar ads? Yeah I donated to that), that would have qualified as being just as wasteful, if not more-so than, donations to Trump. I'm not terribly torn up about it. Why the hell are you and TheCount giving yourselves aneurisms over it?
    I'm not concerned about people's spending habits, I think it's hilarious and I'm making fun of it.

Anyway, let's all head over to Lindell's new TV channel so that we can tune in to Sidney Powell as she drops Kraken 2: Vote Fraud Boogaloo! A good time will be had by all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...20/5835521001/

The differences between the audit and original count:
    +99 Biden votes
    -269 Trump votes
    Yeah riiiight. If you believe this nonsense, you are too gullible to even debate how they rigged elections.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    That would not surprise me. The Trump and Clinton families and for that matter the elite families are closer than what is publicly portrayed. That kind of truth will never be known to average folks since the news media is all on the same side as the elites. There is no independent news media that is not connected to the club that would reveal that kind of truth. We are from all over the country in this forum but have common knowledge from visiting the same news sources owned and operated by the elites. The familiarity we have with these same news sources would not have happened without their help and that is intentional.

Feinberg, Fisher, Adelson, Markus, and other oligarchs that initiated the Trump effort early were instrumental in creating and funding a new "alternative" in the conspiracy-"alt-right" online communities. "Q" was a big part of that, however all the newly-launched yellow-journalism of the 21st Century, the fake-news website, astroturf campaigns and social media onslaught that was the 2016 Trump campaign really did a fantastic job under Jared Kushner and Trump Jr. that was savvy and well-heeled, using Israeli hasbara online tactics - ingenious - to dominate the "alternative" news cycle with preposterous and unverified smears against many Democrats and all Trump's GOP contender opponents. Ridiculous as they were (Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, Marco Rubio is gay because he was swimming in a pool with other young men), enough paid-or-otherwise people fell for it. Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway, Jack Posobiec, Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Jim Hoft, Michael D. Moore, Laura Loomer, Peter Thiel, and many others, rising in the ranks through this network, really changed the mindset of the online community. We saw it happen, it was revolutionary and bore no resemblence to the prior community before Trump's campaign. David Pecker also helped a lot. He quashed bad stories about Trump and published anti-Cruz material in the National Enquirer. Somehow, Alex Jones was brought in, with Roger Stone and Steve Pieczenik. We could estimate that the alternative community was flooded with over 100% more participants, chatting about stories that were formulated behind-the-scenes by professionals, supervised by lawyers, and implemented by internet wizards with tons of new cash to work with. Secretly, the elite's search engines, which they placed in a position of dominance over more honest search engines a decade before, all cooperated, as did the new "social media" outlets. To this day, there is a war against truther message boards, websites, blogs, et. al. that are not connected with or owned by the elites.

Meanwhile, on the mainstream channels, the rise of OANN under Robert Herring (a top GOP donor), the assistance of the Murdochs and their puppets at what was still the "old Fox news", and the brilliant hiring of Katrina Pierson (whose role is still underestimated) hammered home the talking points all night long to the American public, while the seedy underbelly was working on the under-50 crowd online. It was something a totally traditional Clinton campaign struggled to countermand, and it succeded late in a surge that barely overcome enough states to bring victory, along with which Trump paid back his dues to those who made it all happen. Will conservatives back this group yet again ? It's very possible. These things are not well understood, and never will be by enough voters. I do, however, believe there has been a maturation, and people are generally less gullible today than they were in 2016.

The onus is on the honest, to the bone conservatives, will they move on or back Trump again? He needs them all, but I don't think he can get enough of them this time. There is a lot of intimidation and deals taking place in the GOP. What IS the GOP, really? We're going to find out if any of its character remains. Otherwise, it's doomed. The Democrats can only mess this up themselves, but they won't. Not going in to 2022 or 2024. The Republicans are not going to win 2024 with Trump, period. He is a foil, at this point. If the GOP loses 2022 and 2024, there is no reason for conservatives to vote anymore. They are demographically incapable of winning national majorities or the presidency. Conservatism in the Democratic party would be a better avenue for exploration.

I don't think Trump will actually run all the way in 2024, because his poll numbers will be so low that he won't get the funding. His low poll numbers will impact the entire GOP effort. The pathetic ridiculousness of all this really says a lot about our form of government and how much it has failed us.
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-25-2021 at 08:23 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Feinberg, Fisher, Adelson, Markus, and other oligarchs that initiated the Trump effort early were instrumental in creating and funding a new "alternative" in the conspiracy-"alt-right" online communities. "Q" was a big part of that, however all the newly-launched yellow-journalism of the 21st Century, the fake-news website, astroturf campaigns and social media onslaught that was the 2016 Trump campaign really did a fantastic job under Jared Kushner and Trump Jr. that was savvy and well-heeled, using Israeli hasbara online tactics - ingenious - to dominate the "alternative" news cycle with preposterous and unverified smears against many Democrats and all Trump's GOP contender opponents. Ridiculous as they were (Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, Marco Rubio is gay because he was swimming in a pool with other young men), enough paid-or-otherwise people fell for it. Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway, Jack Posobiec, Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Jim Hoft, Michael D. Moore, Laura Loomer, Peter Thiel, and many others, rising in the ranks through this network, really changed the mindset of the online community. We saw it happen, it was revolutionary and bore no resemblence to the prior community before Trump's campaign. David Pecker also helped a lot. He quashed bad stories about Trump and published anti-Cruz material in the National Enquirer. Somehow, Alex Jones was brought in, with Roger Stone and Steve Pieczenik. We could estimate that the alternative community was flooded with over 100% more participants, chatting about stories that were formulated behind-the-scenes by professionals, supervised by lawyers, and implemented by internet wizards with tons of new cash to work with. Secretly, the elite's search engines, which they placed in a position of dominance over more honest search engines a decade before, all cooperated, as did the new "social media" outlets. To this day, there is a war against truther message boards, websites, blogs, et. al. that are not connected with or owned by the elites.

Meanwhile, on the mainstream channels, the rise of OANN under Robert Herring (a top GOP donor), the assistance of the Murdochs and their puppets at what was still the "old Fox news", and the brilliant hiring of Katrina Pierson (whose role is still underestimated) hammered home the talking points all night long to the American public, while the seedy underbelly was working on the under-50 crowd online. It was something a totally traditional Clinton campaign struggled to countermand, and it succeded late in a surge that barely overcome enough states to bring victory, along with which Trump paid back his dues to those who made it all happen. Will conservatives back this group yet again ? It's very possible. These things are not well understood, and never will be by enough voters. I do, however, believe there has been a maturation, and people are generally less gullible today than they were in 2016.

The onus is on the honest, to the bone conservatives, will they move on or back Trump again? He needs them all, but I don't think he can get enough of them this time. There is a lot of intimidation and deals taking place in the GOP. What IS the GOP, really? We're going to find out if any of its character remains. Otherwise, it's doomed. The Democrats can only mess this up themselves, but they won't. Not going in to 2022 or 2024. The Republicans are not going to win 2024 with Trump, period. He is a foil, at this point. If the GOP loses 2022 and 2024, there is no reason for conservatives to vote anymore. They are demographically incapable of winning national majorities or the presidency. Conservatism in the Democratic party would be a better avenue for exploration.

I don't think Trump will actually run all the way in 2024, because his poll numbers will be so low that he won't get the funding. His low poll numbers will impact the entire GOP effort. The pathetic ridiculousness of all this really says a lot about our form of government and how much it has failed us.
    Great post. "He is a foil, at this point". Exactly.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    100s of people on Twitter? Uh no. More like 100s of people who testified before panels of congress people in multiple 8 hour sessions.

You have been fed bull$#@! by the elites and you have willingly gobbled it up faster than John Candy eating his lasagna.

I expected better from you. I will lower my expectations, accordingly.

And $#@! Lindell. If that's your source ur doing it wrong.
    Again, I did not say there was not voter fraud. You have been fed bull$#@! by scam artists blowing it out of proportion. As you know from my posts here I do not take anything from the elites given my prior history with many of the people we discuss here.

You got scammed and it is easy to believe in the scam when the scammers are those you feel represent your beliefs that in some cases do have legitimate evidence of fraud. To give an example, it is like if I sold everything in my house and then claimed everything is missing because I have a videos of different people stealing lawn chairs from my backyard.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Again, I did not say there was not voter fraud. You have been fed bull$#@! by scam artists blowing it out of proportion. As you know from my posts here I do not take anything from the elites given my prior history with many of the people we discuss here.

You got scammed and it is easy to believe in the scam when the scammers are those you feel represent your beliefs that in some cases do have legitimate evidence of fraud. To give an example, it is like if I sold everything in my house and then claimed everything is missing because I have a videos of different people stealing lawn chairs from my backyard.
    I didn't say you said there was not voter fraud.

What I said was, there is a massive amount of documented voter fraud in this election, which separates it from most elections. Do you disagree with that statement?

And yes, you don't like to hear it, but it was you that was spoon fed bull$#@! by the elites. You got scammed and you don't want to admit it to yourself because it would open up doors in your brain that you would very much prefer to remain closed. What other bull$#@! have you happily lapped up that the elites have served to you? Best keep that door closed.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-25-2021 at 09:52 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

We all know that you voted for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    We all know that you voted for Biden.
    You didn't vote for my lesser evil, so you clearly voted for that other insanely evil evil. There was no Jo Jorgensen, there was no alternative, it wasn't even possible to say screw it and stay home. If you didn't vote for the spoiled New York $#@! ex-Democrat who conspired with Nancy Pelosi to trash the Constitution you were absolutely forced to vote for the child molester.

God please save us, we're clearly incapable of saving ourselves. I know life imitates art, but why did you bastards have to imitate The Simpsons?

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-25-2021 at 11:38 AM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

I'm not concerned about people's spending habits, I think it's hilarious and I'm making fun of it.

Anyway, let's all head over to Lindell's new TV channel so that we can tune in to Sidney Powell as she drops Kraken 2: Vote Fraud Boogaloo! A good time will be had by all.

A better time will be had by making fun of you and your employer, the Open Society Foundations. We can tune in 2022 to see if your organization's grant came through!
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

How many pillows do I need to buy to find out whether any of those ballots are actually fraudulent?

Hey, weren't all you libs trying to put Mike Lindell out of business? How'd that work out of ya?

ROTFLMAO!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Hey, weren't all you libs trying to put Mike Lindell out of business? How'd that work out of ya?

ROTFLMAO!
    I think his business has suffered a lot more from the supply chain difficulties obtaining super cheap recycled foam mattress shreds for his grossly overpriced products. I suspect tanking business forecasts is why he jumped into political grift.

I'll never forget the first pillow commercial I saw. He had (and I assume still does) a big gold cross necklace prominently hanging from his neck. Immediate reaction was "that's a huckster. anyone who goes out of their way to display how pious they are while selling something is a huckster."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I think his business has suffered a lot more from the supply chain difficulties obtaining super cheap recycled foam mattress shreds for his grossly overpriced products. I suspect tanking business forecasts is why he jumped into political grift.

I'll never forget the first pillow commercial I saw. He had (and I assume still does) a big gold cross necklace prominently hanging from his neck. Immediate reaction was "that's a huckster. anyone who goes out of their way to display how pious they are while selling something is a huckster."

I don't know his product quality, but I have pillow from another company that costs over $100. Some American quality (e.g., Amish) is sometimes far better. You get what you pay for.

I think Lindell was a drug addict, so maybe his personality just latches on to things and the election replaced cocaine?

His cross isn't that big. At least it's not gangster size. I live in baptist heaven, once dated an evangelical Christian, and have lots of evangelical friends. Yes, some of them advertise their beliefs, but it's often a fine line between who you are versus vanity. I take it with a grain of salt.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I don't know his product quality, but I have pillow from another company that costs over $100. Some American quality (e.g., Amish) is sometimes far better. You get what you pay for.

I think Lindell was a drug addict, so maybe his personality just latches on to things and the election replaced cocaine?

His cross isn't that big. At least it's not gangster size. I live in baptist heaven, once dated an evangelical Christian, and have lots of evangelical friends. Yes, some of them advertise their beliefs, but it's often a fine line between who you are versus vanity. I take it with a grain of salt.
    No, not gangsta sized, just very intentionally placed to immediately advertise how pious he is. Or, given the circus of nonsense out of him ever since the election, how pious he wants people to think he is. I'm pretty sure Christ would frown on grifting people's money through falsehoods. Such things are much more in line with the Catholic Church's MO than anything Christ would advocate.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    No, not gangsta sized, just very intentionally placed to immediately advertise how pious he is. Or, given the circus of nonsense out of him ever since the election, how pious he wants people to think he is. I'm pretty sure Christ would frown on grifting people's money through falsehoods. Such things are much more in line with the Catholic Church's MO than anything Christ would advocate.
    Back then he was saying his Pillows cure Cerebral Palsy and other ailments. Playing to religion and that should have been obvious to everyone he is a scam artist. The social engineering driven by Fox News I think people turn their brains off when watching and simply accept that these are the good guys.

It's just awesome how a thread on voter fraud has simply turned into a thread about Mike Lindell. Even though the Arizona audit has NOTHING to do with him.

Successful forum slide is successful.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It's just awesome how a thread on voter fraud has simply turned into a thread about Mike Lindell. Even though the Arizona audit has NOTHING to do with him.

Successful forum slide is successful.
    Welcome to the internet, where we cater to the lowest common denominator
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Back then he was saying his Pillows cure Cerebral Palsy and other ailments. Playing to religion and that should have been obvious to everyone he is a scam artist. The social engineering driven by Fox News I think people turn their brains off when watching and simply accept that these are the good guys.
    Does anyone on this forum think Lindell is actually a reliable source of information?
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Welcome to the internet, where we cater to the lowest common denominator
    Well, the truth is it was a bull$#@! post to begin with. Posted slightly before the Mockingbird Media, including Drudge, spewed out the misinformation, regurgitating the same headline, without any context. If there were actual fact-checkers there would be a warning on this post that reads.

Fact-Oh-Meter: This post does not provide context. Therefore it is metered as...bull$#@!.

Well, the truth is it was a bull$#@! post to begin with. Posted slightly before the Mockingbird Media, including Drudge, spewed out the misinformation, regurgitating the same headline, without any context. If there were actual fact-checkers there would be a warning on this post that reads.

Fact-Oh-Meter: This post does not provide context. Therefore it is metered as...bull$#@!.
    What other kind of post would generate 78 responses?

Hey, guys. The ex-president conspired with the Speaker of the other party to deep six the Constitution.

We believe our lying eyes...

I am not sure about your experience but the few people I know that brought his Pillows found them to be of very poor quality compared to that high price point.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just my observation... I notice that those self proclaimed peacemakers who say that the elite are purposely pitting ourselves against each other are also the most contentious (outright or passive aggressively) on the forum. It's a bit two faced, IMO.

I am not sure about your experience but the few people I know that brought his Pillows found them to be of very poor quality compared to that high price point.
    And that means that there is no voter fraud. Thanks for clearing that up. Now we can get back to enjoying baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Just my observation... I notice that those self proclaimed peacemakers who say that the elite are purposely pitting ourselves against each other are also the most contentious (outright or passive aggressively) on the forum. It's a bit two faced, IMO.
    Strange how that is, isn't it?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Seriously, who are you and what's your angle?

In 2015/16 you (along with Enhanced Deficit) bought Trump's BS like he was the Messiah. You engaged in very highly emotionally charged arguments in defense of him against many respected members on the forum.

After the 2016 election, you savagely attacked Gunny Freedom for his prior attacks against Trump. His attacks were equalling as emotional as your defenses. The past was the past. You should have let it go, but wouldn't. You did everything you could to derail Gunny's political career. As for Gunny, he is one of the most sincere defenders of liberty on this forum. I have occasionally disagreed with him, but I have never doubted his sincerity.

Now, long after you were duped in your belief that Trump was the 2nd coming or whatever, you are claiming that people who think that the Orange Man wasn't that bad and believe that some questions about the last election haven't been answered properly are being duped.

I can't speak for AF, Phil, and others, but they seem consistent to me. They doubted Trump's claims at the start. They were pleasantly surprised by somethings he did and acknowledge that. They question some of the voting irregularities. That is consistent. You, on the other hand, are all over the spectrum.

Last edited by RJB; 09-25-2021 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Misspelling

it's not just your observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

In 2015/16 you (along with Enhanced Deficit) bought Trump'ss BS like he was the Messiah. You engaged in very highly emotionally charged arguments in defense of him against many respected members on the forum.

After the 2016 election, you savagely attacked Gunny Freedom for his prior attacks against Trump. His attacks were equalling as emotional as your defenses. The past was the past. You should have let it go, but wouldn't. You did everything you could to derail Gunny's political career. As for Gunny, he is one of the most sincere defenders of liberty on this forum. I have occasionally disagreed with him, but I have never doubted his sincerity.
    I would like to see some of these posts and comments, because, now that you mention it, I seem to recall the same thing, although, to be honest, I have always found E-D to be cryptic, difficult to understand or to draw a clear point from.

Now, long after you were duped in your belief that Trump was the 2nd coming or whatever, you are claiming that people who think that the Orange Man wasn't that bad and believe that some questions about the last election haven't been answered properly are being duped.

I can't speak for AF, Phil, and others, but they seem consistent to me. They doubted Trump's claims at the start. They were pleasantly surprised by somethings he did and acknowledge that. They question some of the voting irregularities. That is consistent. You, on the other hand, are all over the spectrum.
    You have correctly assessed my position on Trump.

It's never been any more than that.

That, and a recognition of how dangerous the current political opposition is.

This is not the usual post WW2 political banter back and forth, with the usual backroom backslapping and "lets all go chase hookers and blow in Georgetown".

A group of outright Marxists have seized power within the fedgov, and have declared me and my family to be the number one enemy of the new regime.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

There are certain posters that I miss seeing around, and Gunny is one of them. It is disheartening to hear all that transpired.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I would like to see some of these posts and comments, because, now that you mention it, I seem to recall the same thing, although, to be honest, I have always found E-D to be cryptic, difficult to understand or to draw a clear point from.
    Cryptic is an understatement at times.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB
    They have it all figured out, so they have to beat us into compliance so that we may be of usefulness against the elites!

In 2015/16 you (along with Enhanced Deficit) bought Trump's BS like he was the Messiah. You engaged in very highly emotionally charged arguments in defense of him against many respected members on the forum.

After the 2016 election, you savagely attacked Gunny Freedom for his prior attacks against Trump.

]His attacks were equalling as emotional as your defenses. The past was the past. You should have let it go, but wouldn't. You did everything you could to derail Gunny's political career. As for Gunny, he is one of the most sincere defenders of liberty on this forum. I have occasionally disagreed with him, but I have never doubted his sincerity.

Here are the facts.

1. I doubted Trump's claims at the start. I was pleasantly surprised by somethings he listed on his platform for example the Trump-Sessions immigration plan of 2015 for which I was relentless savagely attacked for saying so. This is consistent.

2. I questioned some of the voting irregularities but started to change my opinion about Trump winning starting slowly after January as we received more information. Inconsistent? Not really, changed my opinion as more information released, cases lost, audits lost and reviewing a mountain of fake reports.

2015 and the period you are talking about.

3. I was trolled and I trolled back. The period you are referring to trolling attacks directed at me were vicious, in PM, Rep and in forum. The constant insults directed to me you chose to ignore since your are blind to it since it runs counter to your preconceived beliefs about certain people here. Even when Gunny was insulting me I did not insult him back since I knew he gets a free pass because who he is and I would get banned.

4. I met several members separately in person before the flame war started including GunnyFreedom at his home. Everyone knew my history from those meetings and knew that I was not a Trump supporter, that I was supporting Rand.

5. "You should have let it go, but wouldn't. You did everything you could to derail Gunny's political career. . This is the biggest load of crap I have ever read in this forum. You must be trolling. He would pop in on the forum and tell me I was going to hell for supporting Trump. He was trolling since he knew I was not supporting him. This was all pretty amusing and I suspect for Gunny to. The posts got deleted by mods. His career was not effected by it.

6. he is one of the most sincere defenders of liberty on this forum. Not mine apparently.

7. Some forum members that attacked me in forum received payment by the elites that I had whistle blew against to meet me in person under false pretenses to physically attack me. One lied about selling acreage in TN and when I got there I was attacked by this person and the hired help of the elites I whistle blew against. The property story was totally bogus. This person was permanently banned from the forum for this incident.

Three other RPF members I met were contacted prior to my arrival meeting them by the same people working for the people I whistle blew against. I was told by both sides they received payment to harass me and to start a physical altercation. This has been a recurring problem for the last 20 years with meeting anyone for that matter and not specifically related to just this forum. All due to retribution for whistle blowing.

As usual they duped people with fake information that anyone could see right through if they were not blinded by cash payments. I have not been accused of anything and have no criminal record. But the people harassing me manufacture fake records and from when I was kidnapped, held against my will, tortured and blackmailed for whistle blowing. There were also corrupt cops that were on payroll and out of jurisdiction. Obvious stalking but people do not seem to get since they are blinded by the badge or again blind to cash payments.

So bottom line there was more than meets the eye going on with the attacks against me in this forum back then. Like you said, the past is in the past and as a Christian I put it behind me.
    Last edited by kahless; 09-26-2021 at 09:20 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    7. Some forum members that attacked me in forum received payment by the elites that I had whistle blew against to meet me in person under false pretenses to physically attack me. One lied about selling acreage in TN and when I got there I was attacked by this person and the hired help of the elites I whistle blew against. The property story was totally bogus. This person was permanently banned from the forum for this incident.

Three other RPF members I met were contacted prior to my arrival meeting them by the same people working for the people I whistle blew against. I was told by both sides they received payment to harass me and to start a physical altercation. This has been a recurring problem for the last 20 years with meeting anyone for that matter and not specifically related to just this forum. All due to retribution for whistle blowing.
    Who were these people?

I sleep on my stomach. I no longer use a pillow for most of the night. When I do lie on my side I use My Pillow. No longer a big fan of pillows but if I need one, I use My Pillow. Wife wanted a mattress topper she bought a "My Pillow Topper." It was reasonably priced when compared to any other topper and I have no issue with it. A couple months ago my wife purchased sheets from My Pillow. I attest they are the best sheets I have ever owned! Honest fair review. Fact is she likes them so much she purchased 3 more sets on sale. One to give to each of our kids and one to keep for us. Quality sheets are not inexpensive and when you compare My Pillow sheets on sale with any other decent set of sheets they are not expensive. I/we didn't purchase these products to support Mike Lindell. We bought them because the aforementioned items are at one point in time needing replaced. At some point in this thread somebody asked why inject Lindell when he has nothing to do with this audit. What is wrong with a person putting their money where their belief is? Do you think My Pillow is selling more product and or doing better financially for backing Trump? Do you think being POTUS has enhanced Trumps bottom line or that of his children? It appears to me that there is a huge disinformation campaign going on and anyone not privy to actual facts is the recipient of the deceit. Do you think votes are tabulated and reported honestly?
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 09-26-2021 at 03:44 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast