Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not really proving anything, now that I look at this a little more.

Recounting fraudulent ballots isn't an "audit".
    That's not the whole of the audit. It's what Mockingbird media got out ahead of the full report. "BIDEN won hands down!"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Thank you for your posting of Mockingbird media. I might had missed it if it weren't parroted on NOR, Fox, MSNBC, CNN and all the other squawkers.

You really fulfill an important role on RPF for those that are not exposed to propaganda.
    He likes to point out that people on the right are making money off of claims of voter fraud but I guess he won't ever say anything about how Hunter Biden can smear diarrhea on a tissue, call it art, and sell it for political favors. I'd wager the people who committed/condone the fraud and are now in power are making a hell of a lot more money than Mike the pillow guy is by pointing out the fraud.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-24-2021 at 04:34 PM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Not really proving anything, now that I look at this a little more.

Recounting fraudulent ballots isn't an "audit".
    It was much more in depth than that. Some of the forensics behind it are actually pretty damn cool.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    They are not always a unified group that agrees on everything. I believe there were competing camps of the elites on each side, and that in some cases, Secretaries of State manipulate elections. Sometimes, both candidates are acceptable. (most often, actually). In other words, the disunity of the shadow elites on the matter contributed to the "allowing" of a Trump victory. Hillary is still very active and could be a contender in 2024. Any news search shows this.

A rematch with a Hillary beating Trump in 2024 would probably be one of the biggest inside jokes they ever played on us.
    That would not surprise me. The Trump and Clinton families and for that matter the elite families are closer than what is publicly portrayed. That kind of truth will never be known to average folks since the news media is all on the same side as the elites. There is no independent news media that is not connected to the club that would reveal that kind of truth. We are from all over the country in this forum but have common knowledge from visiting the same news sources owned and operated by the elites. The familiarity we have with these same news sources would not have happened without their help and that is intentional.

These public differences and public infighting are somewhat fake. If anyone outside the club exposes or crosses any one of them they are a unified front. For example if elite person X is presented to the public as at odds with elite person Y but you outside of the club exposed either one of them then X and Y would be a unified front to destroy the non-club member. The so called victims of X and Y within the club would be against you since you are not part of the club even though publicly they are supposed to be against X and Y.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    ...Trump and his camp knew they would be engineered out of the Presidency (he even started the fraud narrative with a tweet in the middle of the night on election night) but had no intention to fight it in any meaningful way, but did see it as yet another grifting opportunity upon his gullible MAGA base. They dutifully fell in line and handed over more money.
    It is sickening how they are taking advantage of poor gullible people in hard times. What was worse is his camp was going so far to trick people into recurring donations that if they did not click on the recurring radio box it would mean they were with Nancy Pelosi. Some poor people had their bank accounts drained and one died of cancer waiting to get her money back. A Billionaire's camp using those kind of tactics to fund raise, pretty sick stuff. Prior to 2016 these same people probably would have seen right through it. All it took was a continual con-job by him, his surrogates and the news media to get them to see him as a saint rather than for who he is.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

The $#@! are you talking about?

There are only two people in this thread who could be remotely described as "trumpkins"...me and phill.

Everybody else that has posted is opposed to him.

I would think everybody would be in favor of voting integrity as well, but I can understand the logic of the anarchist argument against that.

It serves the purpose of de-legitimatizing any voter effort.
    And are we really "trumpkins?" I didn't vote for him in the first election. I did in the second. Only because he actually did a good $#@!ing job comparatively to every other president in my life time including the wrecking ball of this new one. But, time and again on this forum those that hate Trump continue to hate on him. And for some reason or another there is not really a hell of an amount about the Biden administration or the Progressive agenda that fails at every turn. But, keeps on rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    He likes to point out that people on the right are making money off of claims of voter fraud but I guess he won't ever say anything about how Hunter Biden can smear diarrhea on a tissue, call it art, and sell it for political favors. I'd wager the people who committed/condone the fraud and are now in power are making a hell of a lot more money than Mike the pillow guy is by pointing out the fraud.
    I wish we could go back to negative reps reflecting ones, well,... reputation.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Highlights:
    23344 votes from people that moved away
    5295 voting in more than one county
    Clear intentional overwriting of the security logs
    2/2/2021 the voting system was purged through the internet
    shared password
    shared user accounts
    remote access
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Those that committed on the ground, likely over zealous Biden supporters that got very little if anything compared to what that con-artist Pillow Man raked in.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Those that committed on the ground, likely over zealous Biden supporters that got very little if anything compared to what that con-artist Pillow Man raked in.
    Why do you keep fixating on Mr. Pillow? Do I need to buy you one so you can dry hump it?

Last edited by phill4paul; 09-24-2021 at 05:28 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "Hand count"?

They touched every electron?
    Computers are affected by cosmic rays. Elections have had weird results before... See video.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Highlights:
    23344 votes from people that moved away
    5295 voting in more than one county
    Clear intentional overwriting of the security logs
    2/2/2021 the voting system was purged through the internet
    shared password
    shared user accounts
    remote access
    Hey, God damnit! Just STFU. Teh $#@! made this post proving the only FACTUAL thing.

Biden actually won more votes than previously hand counted.

Why do you keep fixating on Mr. Pillow? Do I need to buy you one so you can dry hump it?
    He brought up Pillow Man not I.

btw phil, what the heck happened to you? Years ago here you saw right through two party candidate lies including Trump now you are here defending the scam and getting all sensitive about Pillow Man. How can you have become so blind considering it became even more so over the top scammy in nature?

Is it because the feeling of inclusion you get from feeling like you are part of something, maybe the culture war aspect of it? If so, you are being played again.

He brought up Pillow Man not I.

btw phil, what the heck happened to you? Years ago here you saw right through two party candidate lies including Trump now you are here defending the scam and getting all sensitive about Pillow Man. How can you have become so blind considering it became even more so over the top scammy in nature?

Is it because the feeling of inclusion you get from feeling like you are part of something, maybe the culture war aspect of it? If so, you are being played again.
    No feeling of inclusion needed. I never needed it before.

I still see major problems with both parties. I've never had a love for the Democrats. Have you? Do you see any kind of a Republic under the Democrat party? No. I don't think so. On the right under the Republicans you see some semblance of a Republic? Well, there is a few. Rand is an example.

But, if you aren't seeing the march towards Marxism under the Biden Administration and the Mockingbird media I don't know what to tell you. I get the the feeling you, and many others, would rather spend their time hating on Trump.

I've seen more anti-Trump posts than I have anti-Biden Administration posts since Trump left office that it makes me suspect.

How about you post something bringing the Biden Administration to light for WTFuckery and the Mockingbird media that promulgates it?

No feeling of inclusion needed. I never needed it before.

I still see major problems with both parties. I've never had a love for the Democrats. Have you? Do you see any kind of a Republic under the Democrat party? No. I don't think so. On the right under the Republicans you see some semblance of a Republic? Well, there is a few. Rand is an example.

But, if you aren't seeing the march towards Marxism under the Biden Administration and the Mockingbird media I don't know what to tell you. I get the the feeling you, and many others, would rather spend their time hating on Trump.

I've seen more anti-Trump posts than I have anti-Biden Administration posts since Trump left office that it makes me suspect.

How about you post something bringing the Biden Administration to light for WTFuckery and the Mockingbird media that promulgates it?
    We all know where the Democrats and Biden stand. That much is obvious. Except for maybe 3 people, Rand being one of them the Republicans are the same as the Dems while falsely portraying themselves to be the opposition. If you do not get people to recognize this fact the country will continue to move towards Marxism in a controlled manner like it has slowly for over a 100 years no matter who is President.

We all know where the Democrats and Biden stand. That much is obvious. Except for maybe 3 people, Rand being one of them the Republicans are the same as the Dems while falsely portraying themselves to be the opposition. If you do not get people to recognize this fact the country will continue to move towards Marxism in a controlled manner like it has slowly for over a 100 years no matter who is President.
    Well maybe @PAF will do a breakdown of all the RINO's Trump is trying to get ousted? Most all I'm not familiar with but $#@!ing Liz Cheney? Yeah, I hope he gins up support to dethrone her.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/14/95662...-impeach-trump

He brought up Pillow Man not I..
    Actually, I was responding to TheCount.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    How many pillows do I need to buy to find out whether any of those ballots are actually fraudulent?
    But you do the same thing. You're just so worried about people on the right making money off of fraud claims. So worried about us being 'taken for a ride', to paraphrase.

For the record, I have never donated to any of Trump's election lawsuit funds, nor purchased anything from Mike Lindell. I would imagine that few if any people on these forums have. Guess what? If people want to do that, I don't really care, and I really don't know why you do. But you guys seem genuinely concerned about other people's spending habits. EVEN IF I WAS SPENDING MY MONEY ON THESE EFFORTS, I could point to a number of causes that I have financially supported that originated on these forums (Remember Ron Paul Nascar ads? Yeah I donated to that), that would have qualified as being just as wasteful, if not more-so than, donations to Trump. I'm not terribly torn up about it. Why the hell are you and TheCount giving yourselves aneurisms over it?
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-24-2021 at 07:07 PM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

But you do the same thing. You're just so worried about people on the right making money off of fraud claims. So worried about us being 'taken for a ride', to paraphrase.

For the record, I have never donated to any of Trump's election lawsuit funds, nor purchased anything from Mike Lindell. I would imagine that few if any people on these forums have. Guess what? If people want to do that, I don't really care, and I really don't know why you do. But you guys seem genuinely concerned about other people's spending habits. EVEN IF I WAS SPENDING MY MONEY ON THESE EFFORTS, I could point to a number of causes that I have financially supported that originated on these forums (Remember Ron Paul Nascar ads? Yeah I donated to that), that would have qualified as being just as wasteful, if not more-so than, donations to Trump. I'm not terribly torn up about it. Why the hell are you and TheCount giving yourselves aneurisms over it?
    Because it's not about facts. It's about labeling those that believe in vote fraud as rubes.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was no big trump fan though I supported him when he said and did the right things. I appreciated his outspoken nature and ability to piss off all the right people. Maybe it’s a trap. However he clearly won, the democrats and Republican establishment perpetrated the fraud and continue to cover for it. This issue along with the vaccine issue is creating a Coalition Dr Paul could have only dreamed of, even nicki Minaj is questioning the government now. I get the anarchy/libertarian $#@! it all perspective, but this idealism and purity got us nowhere before. We are going places now with our new coalition, something is happening and people are starting to question the government. Somehow trump furthered our cause and I certainly would be happier with him in the whitehouse now instead of Biden who is far worse, but maybe this was necessary for us to make the gains we have. I support the audits, transparency is a good thing. It can only help us.

Exactly! I've been pointing this out forever.

All this hullabaloo is just to keep us fighting amongst ourselves so that TPTB can continue to take over the world.
    There is no spoon.

Ps there are more Ron Paul supporters on the .wins then here and they clearly understand that the democrats and republicans are our enemy and working together. Check it out.

Ok, fine. Let's go with this for now.

It becomes even more deranged now knowing that the senile, life long D.C. rat pervert has the "most votes in U.S. history."
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Funny I watched the presentation in the Arizona senate and just now was watching for my wife on the local news. They ran a piece from CBS on the audit and it was straight propaganda, exact opposite of what the audit presented. I was dumbfounded and reminded why I don’t watch the news but even more terrified that people trust them. Clearly Trump won Arizona and the audit found lots and lots of fraud including capturing a video of the guy logging into the voting computers and deleting evidence the day before the audit.

And are we really "trumpkins?" I didn't vote for him in the first election. I did in the second. Only because he actually did a good $#@!ing job comparatively to every other president in my life time including the wrecking ball of this new one. But, time and again on this forum those that hate Trump continue to hate on him. And for some reason or another there is not really a hell of an amount about the Biden administration or the Progressive agenda that fails at every turn. But, keeps on rolling.
    No...but even mild support of the Great Cheeto to try and stave off the train wreck that is the Biden admin, amounts to Trump humping, Trumpkinism, Trump-fellating, facist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, you, sir are literally worse than Hitler, OMFG ORANGE MAN BAD!!!
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

No...but even mild support of the Great Cheeto to try and stave off the train wreck that is the Biden admin, amounts to Trump humping, Trumpkinism, Trump-fellating, facist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, you, sir are literally worse than Hitler, OMFG ORANGE MAN BAD!!!
    Which causes people dig their heals in and support him more. Obvious why that is.

Practically every piece of media that is consumed is some form of social engineering. Think tanks started the behavior like they do everything else and people simply emulated the behavior they repeatedly saw thinking it was organic.
    Last edited by kahless; 09-27-2021 at 05:36 AM.

It is the truth that it does happen every cycle and from both sides. I looked at many of these so called testimonies from Lindell's spreadsheet and the other fake election fraud website which looks like the real deal until you dig deeper to find it was hundreds of fake random people on Twitter claiming voter fraud. That is not evidence.
    100s of people on Twitter? Uh no. More like 100s of people who testified before panels of congress people in multiple 8 hour sessions.

You have been fed bull$#@! by the elites and you have willingly gobbled it up faster than John Candy eating his lasagna.

I expected better from you. I will lower my expectations, accordingly.

And $#@! Lindell. If that's your source ur doing it wrong.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Do you have a link for that video? Sounds informative.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...IA-Media-Fraud

We have pillows, sheets, and a mattress pad. Mike Lindell has quality merchandise. Is there something wrong with that? Honestly best sheets I have ever owned!

That would not surprise me. The Trump and Clinton families and for that matter the elite families are closer than what is publicly portrayed. That kind of truth will never be known to average folks since the news media is all on the same side as the elites. There is no independent news media that is not connected to the club that would reveal that kind of truth. We are from all over the country in this forum but have common knowledge from visiting the same news sources owned and operated by the elites. The familiarity we have with these same news sources would not have happened without their help and that is intentional.

These public differences and public infighting are somewhat fake. If anyone outside the club exposes or crosses any one of them they are a unified front. For example if elite person X is presented to the public as at odds with elite person Y but you outside of the club exposed either one of them then X and Y would be a unified front to destroy the non-club member. The so called victims of X and Y within the club would be against you since you are not part of the club even though publicly they are supposed to be against X and Y.

It is sickening how they are taking advantage of poor gullible people in hard times. What was worse is his camp was going so far to trick people into recurring donations that if they did not click on the recurring radio box it would mean they were with Nancy Pelosi. Some poor people had their bank accounts drained and one died of cancer waiting to get her money back. A Billionaire's camp using those kind of tactics to fund raise, pretty sick stuff. Prior to 2016 these same people probably would have seen right through it. All it took was a continual con-job by him, his surrogates and the news media to get them to see him as a saint rather than for who he is.
    Don't forget how Brad Parscal (Trump campaign manager or similar, sorry going from memory) was admitted to the hospital as suicidal a few months before the election. There was a quote floating around the net from him to the effect that "omg the gravy train is stopping." I imagine if you enjoyed the gravy train for a couple years, bought big houses and cars and all kinds of debt/leveraged assets, along with your boob-enhanced fake blond wife who will only stay with you while the train rolls on, that the thought of quickly being returned to average Joe status would lead to suicidal thoughts. (eta: just noticed he is/was under investigation for stealing millions$$$)

One of the strongest control methods used on the "faces" is the fear of being returned to average Joe status after a period of fame, riches and perceived (though fleeting) self-importance. As Albert Pike wrote in Morals and Dogma, "Everyone wants to be part of the elect." Falling from elect to commoner is a very powerful fear.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-25-2021 at 12:14 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Okay...
    You mean no more two more weeks? I guess that means they will come up with some new scam to keep the easily fooled engaged and donating.
    Lol. The question that will be answered is how many of those votes were legal votes.

https://nworeport.me/2021/09/24/earl...t-consequence/
    Ah, so, migrant invasion does change the voter base.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This was a pre-print leak that does not include all of the documents regarding the fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Nice job of peddling the liberal talking points. 10 points to Shillindor!

The forensic audit doesn't come out for another 75 minutes, but we already know that tens of thousands of illegal ballots. Recounting fraudulent ballots doesn't validate the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, it's axiomatic that the election was stolen and China was involved -- and I'm not even a Trumper (I don't have TDS, either, though).

That said, I can't take the Lindell stuff seriously. It feels like one of those situations where the disciple believes more than the master, so the master just gives him the baton and says, "if you make it to the other side of the wall, send for me."
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I call bull$#@!.

Just posted this:

AZ Forensic Audit Results Show SYSTEMIC Fraud - Prepare for CRISIS THEATER Distractions
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...R-Distractions

Tell me another one
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    At least 1 big difference in this election is that one side went through the hassle of documenting the fraud. There are heaping mounds of evidence and testimonies that election laws were broken on a massive scale.

It's beyond dispute at this point that the TCF Center in Detroit was breaking basically every challenger law in the book. From the floor staff to the managers to the people at the top, every layer of management is documented as having broken numerous ballot counting laws.

Every case on that was dismissed, essentially on the basis that the 100+ testimonies were all lies. (If you agree it's all lies then ur as leftist brainwashed as thecount)

This argument that "fraud happens every cycle" is a lame bs.

We will never know what the actual numbers were and they don't matter. If this was any other sport, Biden would have been disqualified from just the level of cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    LOL. Says the Biden voter who is vehemently opposed to Ron Paul.
    From Anonymous Conservative’s blog:

On the Arizona Audit hearing, Christina Bobb summarized on OAN that it was shown there were 250,000 early votes that did not have a corresponding early voting entry, there were 23,000 double votes, and there were 9,000 more mail in votes than there were ballots sent out, which is not explainable. Also, the boxes of ballots had some boxes where there were whole batches of ballots listed as contained in the box which were missing, and there were other boxes with extra batches not listed as present added in, making me wonder if they removed Trump batches, and substituted Biden batches later, but couldn’t find the right boxes, so they just jammed them into the first box they found.
    Arizona forensic audit results show systemic fraud, faked votes, and more than five times the margin of ‘victory’ in fraudulent votes from just one county out of the entire state. The ballots were there and they said what the count was, but they were filled with a flood of them that were cast by a sophisticated fraud machine. I assume that is why we saw the rise of Acute Flaccid Myelitis from illegals every two-year election cycle – they needed actual people to cast fake ballots. And once Trump got the border under control, it is why they needed the scamdemic, to be able to cast those ballots by mail without the actual illegals showing up to vote with fake IDs. What this leaves me confused about is where Mike Lindell’s computer fraud fits in. If they are sending in individuals to supply fake ballots, why do they need to get into the machines that tabulate them? It would seem to conflict with Lindell’s assertion they were calculating results in computers and beaming them into the voting machines. However for that matter, these machines were connected to the internet, which seems unnecessary if they were simply being used to count fake ballots. The only way I could see to rectify that is if the internet connection was to monitor the actual vote to see what they needed and insert electronic results temporarily, and the ballots were then crafted and slipped into the custody of the counters afterward to support the electronic count. That may be why they need elections which begin early, giving them an idea of what they will need, and run several days of counting, so they can get the ballots created and in there. Whatever the mechanism is, if it is like the whole domestic intelligence machine (and it is) then it was not slapped together willy-nilly on the fly in a way we would think to do it, but rather it was carefully developed and wargamed over decades to be a complex, difficult to expose scheme, probably more akin to a David Copperfield magic act than a simple fraud. I would assume the fraud uncovered in the audit, which was several times the margin of “victory,” is a small faction of the real fraud – the vast majority of which was so well concealed my this illusionary mechanism that it is probably, for all purposes, undetectable.
    Dr. Shiva at the AZ audit Senate hearing says there were over 17,000 total duplicate ballots — votes by those who voted more than once in Arizona — 1.5 times Biden’s winning margin.
    Doug Logan from Cyber Ninjas speaks after Dr. Shiva and uncovers an additional 57,000 issues, not counting Dr. Shiva’s 17,000 issues.
    9,589 excess mail-in ballot envelopes were counted by Maricopa County, with blank signature boxes that were verified and approved.
    5k people voted in more than one county.
    96% of duplicates arrived after election day.
    AZ Audit Team caught Maricopa County officials deleting computer election files which were supposed to be preserved. They said they have the screenshot pictures showing who was at the keyboards doing the deleting based on timestamps. Maricopa County responds, “Claims that we were intentionally overriding logs is disingenuous. This is part of normal Windows configuration (first in, first out).” However they had set the max file size for the logs at just 20MB, so everything would be deleted and overwritten almost immediately. And the law mandated all of that was supposed to be kept for 2 years.
    A Dominion technician deleted all of the log files a day before the audit began.
    President Trump has plenty to say about the Audit results in his official statements at the end of the brief today.
    Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich releases a statement saying, “I will take necessary actions that are supported by evidence and where I have legal authority.” The rats are getting off the sinking ship.
    Americans across the country are calling to decertify election results in Arizona.
    AZ Senator Wendy Rogers and Pundits call for the AZ election to be decertified.
    Karen Fann says the Senate has referred information over to the AG for criminal prosecution.
    Maricopa County’s Twitter was a panic stream of tweets trying to “Fact check” the hearing revelations in real time.
    AZ Audit member Ben Cotton reveals significant internet activity by Dominion Software including several internet connections to FOX News in January 2020.
    More (and links) at: https://www.anonymousconservative.co...fs-09-25-2021/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast