Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
But you do the same thing. You're just so worried about people on the right making money off of fraud claims. So worried about us being 'taken for a ride', to paraphrase.

For the record, I have never donated to any of Trump's election lawsuit funds, nor purchased anything from Mike Lindell. I would imagine that few if any people on these forums have. Guess what? If people want to do that, I don't really care, and I really don't know why you do. But you guys seem genuinely concerned about other people's spending habits. EVEN IF I WAS SPENDING MY MONEY ON THESE EFFORTS, I could point to a number of causes that I have financially supported that originated on these forums (Remember Ron Paul Nascar ads? Yeah I donated to that), that would have qualified as being just as wasteful, if not more-so than, donations to Trump. I'm not terribly torn up about it. Why the hell are you and TheCount giving yourselves aneurisms over it?
I'm not concerned about people's spending habits, I think it's hilarious and I'm making fun of it.

Anyway, let's all head over to Lindell's new TV channel so that we can tune in to Sidney Powell as she drops Kraken 2: Vote Fraud Boogaloo! A good time will be had by all.