Thread: Breaking: 13 people shot in mass shooting at TN Kroger store

Exclamation Breaking: 13 people shot in mass shooting at TN Kroger store

More than a dozen victims, 1 killed in shooting at Collierville Kroger; shooter dead

https://www.actionnews5.com/2021/09/...ltering-place/

By Action News 5 Staff
    Published: Sep. 23, 2021 at 3:02 PM UTC|Updated: 4 hours ago

COLLIERVILLE, Tenn. (WMC) - More than a dozen people were shot at a Kroger grocery store in Collierville, Tennessee Thursday.

“It’s with a broken heart that I have to stand here before you today,” said Collierville Police Chief Dale Lane.

He gave his first update about two hours after the shooting, saying 12 victims were taken from the grocery store to nearby hospitals and one of those victims died. A 13th victim arrived by private vehicle, he said, adding that it was preliminary information and additional victims may be added to the total.

Within hours of the shooting, area hospitals reported treating at least 15 victims.

Regional One Hospital -- 9 patients with 4 in critical condition
    Methodist University Hospital -- 2 patients: one rushed into surgery, the other stable
    Baptist Memphis -- 2 patients in good condition
    Baptist Collierville -- 1 patient now discharged
    Saint Francis Hospital -- 1 patient in unknown condition

Police have not identified any of the victims.

Lane said the shooter is also dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. The person’s identity has not been released and the chief would not confirm whether the shooter was an employee.

A current employee who was not working Thursday said one of his co-workers recognized the shooter as a Kroger employee. A family member of another employee also told Action News 5 the shooter was a Kroger employee.

Lane would also not say where the shooter’s body was found.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-23-2021 at 06:47 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mental employee. What kind of SSRIs was he on, or recently off?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Everything we know about the Kroger mass shooting

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...BFAHRULX25KUM/

Collierville, Tenn. — Chaos unfolded at the Collierville Kroger in the form of a deadly mass shooting early Thursday afternoon.

PHOTOS: 12 injured, 1 dead following mass shooting at Collierville Kroger

What we know:

Her family has identified the woman who was killed as Olivia King.
    Multiple law enforcement sources close to the investigation confirmed to FOX13 the shooter was a disgruntled employee. We have confirmed that he worked for a vendor.
    The shooting happened around 1:30 p.m.
    SWAT officers entered the building and started clearing each aisle. They also worked to get people who hid in freezers and locked offices out safely.
    12 people were injured and 2 people, including the shooter, have been pronounced dead. Their conditions range from minor to extremely serious.
    The shooter is dead of what police believe is a self-inflicted gunshot.
    Police Chief Dale Lane called this the most horrific event to happen in Collierville’s history.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Knee jerking ... hard!

TAKE GUNS.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Knee jerking ... hard!

TAKE GUNS.
    We'll see...stand by.

The shooter's ethnicity will determine if this goes beyond the next 24 hour news cycle.

Ban Kroger
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Another mental employee. What kind of SSRIs was he on, or recently off?
    My first thought too.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Did this have to do with mandatory vaccination or passport?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We'll see...stand by.

The shooter's ethnicity will determine if this goes beyond the next 24 hour news cycle.
    Oh dear...

Cops ID shooter as one Uk Thang.

People need to step up their self defense posture.

This is TN for $#@!'s sake, you just passed "Constitutional Carry", it could not be made any more easy to defend yourself.

This was in an urban area, the cops responded instantly and with every asset but the kitchen sink, and it was still not a fast enough response.

You are the first person responsible for defending yourself.

When seconds count, cops are only minutes away.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-24-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Ban asians
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ban asians
    Nothing will get banned, certainly not unfettered migration of peoples from God knows where.

This story does not fit the narrative, thus, it will cease to exist.

Thang
    Poor guy probably thought every gay man in the country was calling him a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

...People need to step up their self defense posture.

This is TN for $#@!'s sake, you just passed "Constitutional Carry", it could not be made any more easy to defend yourself.

This was in an urban area, the cops responded instantly and with every asset but the kitchen sink, and it was still not a fast enough response.

You are the first person responsible for defending yourself.

When seconds count, cops are only minutes away.
    Yes, sort of. I had a gig there years ago. As best as I remember, it's suburban white flight from Memphis (read: Democrats). I'm sure a fair number of folks from Collierville will figure out a way to blame Trump for this and lobby for more gun grabbing.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

This story does not fit the narrative, thus, it will cease to exist.
    No wonder I didn't see much about this story. Don’t worry, it will live forever as an incident and statistic used by the gun prohibitionists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.