Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Proof Emerges About the Hunter Biden Laptop: a Definitive Account of the CIA/Media Fraud

Hunter Biden's Laptop and the Ministry of Propaganda: A Case Study

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Bump, because this is literally the most important and potentially red-pilling story happening today. That Greenwald video is Must See TV. Frankly, it deserves it's own thread.

You want to prove the existence of "the Deep State"? This is the video that does it.
    New Proof Emerges About the Hunter Biden Laptop: a Definitive Account of the CIA/Media Fraud
    New evidence on Monday proved what has long been clear: that documents about Joe Biden from the Hunter Biden laptop were authentic. Big Tech censorship in the weeks before the 2020 election of these genuine documents is one of the most severe assaults on free speech and a free election in years. That the corporate media was their key ally by endorsing and spreading a CIA lie -- that these documents were "Russian disinformation" -- makes this episode even more grave.
    https://rumble.com/vmteq5-new-proof-...nt-of-the.html

Here's a Twitter thread by Glenn Greenwald with clips from the video (hidden to save space):
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-17-2022 at 04:42 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-17-2022 at 04:47 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-17-2022 at 04:55 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-17-2022 at 05:00 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

I know I can't give you +rep at this point, but just know that you're one of my favorites here, OB.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-17-2022 at 05:01 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

I know I can't give you +rep at this point, but just know that you're one of my favorites here, OB.
    Thank you! I appreciate it.

I think it's time to stop worrying about saving space, and see if it's possible to save smug, self-identified "smart" space cadets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably the most news worthy news I have seen in a long time. Definitely worth the watch and thanks for posting.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 09-24-2021 at 03:18 AM.

I feel honored and privileged for every opportunity I get to +rep OB.

+rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Anyone who is genuinely surprised by this is insane
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Didn't libs love Russia when they were commie USSR? What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Their love and affection shifted to China. Think of it as the Marxist monkey branching technique - when one form of communism collapses, they are ready to transition to the strongest variant currently available.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 09-25-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Wow. You've managed to take the most legitimate and tangible residue of the plot and boil it down to it's most inconsequential detail. Congrats!

Wow. You've managed to take the most legitimate and tangible residue of the plot and boil it down to it's most inconsequential detail. Congrats!

Oooo, I love a good caper!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone who is genuinely surprised by this is insane
    So this means you support impeachment of Joe Biden?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Well, at least, no one at CNN (or any other so-called "journalists" at any of the Ministry of Propaganda's other branch offices) would have had anything at all to worry about ...

https://twitter.com/FreedomofPress/s...99656134209536
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-17-2022 at 05:03 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-17-2022 at 05:05 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-17-2022 at 05:07 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    For what cause?

I'm not sure if Biden's done anything impeachable yet. Maybe? Like any modern president, he will eventually.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

For what cause?

I'm not sure if Biden's done anything impeachable yet. Maybe? Like any modern president, he will eventually.
    For influence peddling with foreign governments prior to be coming president and lying and covering this up afterwards. I mean if you aren't surprised by these revelations they are pretty damning.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

For influence peddling with foreign governments prior to be coming president and lying and covering this up afterwards.
    Seems pretty par for the course if you ask me. How early in Trump's presidency did you think that he should have been impeached? January 2016?

On a serious note though, what I've read seems to indicate that it was an entirely a money making scheme of Hunter's. What I said since the whole Hunter stuff came out is that I don't particularly think that politicians should be blamed for the bad actions of their family unless they're actively involved. My issue with Trump's influence peddling is that his children were actively involved in the decisions of government and were themselves officials of the United States government.

My answer would be completely different if Biden gave Hunter an office in the White House.
    Pinochet is the model

Seems pretty par for the course if you ask me. How early in Trump's presidency did you think that he should have been impeached? January 2016?

On a serious note though, what I've read seems to indicate that it was an entirely a money making scheme of Hunter's. What I said since the whole Hunter stuff came out is that I don't particularly think that politicians should be blamed for the bad actions of their family unless they're actively involved. My issue with Trump's influence peddling is that his children were actively involved in the decisions of government and were themselves officials of the United States government.

My answer would be completely different if Biden gave Hunter an office in the White House.
    And you're the sort of conservative who mainly likes to conserve the corruption?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And you're the sort of conservative who mainly likes to conserve the corruption?
    What corruption?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What corruption?

I haven't seen any investigative reporting by any respectable journalists about any corruption, or even any possibility of corruption.

And why should there be any of that, anyway?

After all, Hunter Biden never actually had a desk in the White House. How could a [Vice] President possibly be involved in his son's possible corruption if his son didn't even have a desk in the White House? That's just silly! (And a nameplate, too! He would certainly have needed some kind of official nameplate for his desk, with some kind of official title engraved on it. I mean, come on! How could anyone do nepotistic corruption without an official title?)

And that "ten percent for the Big Guy" thing was surely just a reference to a promo-code discount at Amazon.

Russian disinformation should remain beneath the notice of respectable journalists, except to summarily dismiss it as such.

You should defer to their wisdom and trust them to tell you if there's any possible corruption afoot - and if they don't, then ipso facto you can just reflexively dismiss the matter and move on ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-29-2021 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    What corruption?

I haven't seen any investigative reporting by any respectable journalists about any corruption, or even any possibility of corruption.

And why should there be any, anyway?

After all, Hunter Biden never actually had a desk in the White House. How could a [Vice] President possibly be involved in his son's possible corruption if his son doesn't even have a desk in the White House? That's just silly! (And a nameplate, too! He would certainly need some kind of official nameplate for his desk, with some kind of official title engraved on it. I mean, come on! How else can you do corruption?)

And "ten percent for the Big Guy" was surely just a reference to a promo-code discount at Amazon.

Russian disinformation should remain beneath the notice of respectable journalists, except to summarily dismiss it as such.

You should defer to their wisdom and trust them to tell you if there's any corruption afoot - and if they don't, then you can ipso facto just dismiss the possibility and move on ...
    Thank you, comrade, for correcting my wrongthink. I thought for a moment someone might be stupid. But of course, His Grace the Count of Oceania could never be that. He's entirely to official to be stupid.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-29-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Did you watch the same video? Because it implicates Joe Biden in Hunter's schemes. I think you're just being dishonest and obtuse. In other words your normal self.

For what cause?

For what cause? How about for molesting little kids. Or, since you voted for Biden, will you support that sick $#@!?

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-17-2022 at 05:08 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast