Thread: Yeah, I wandered into that place on ScrewTube again...

Exclamation Yeah, I wandered into that place on ScrewTube again...

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great,, now I have the Munchies.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That is terrifying. Nothing to drive but '49 Fords, '57 Chevies and '60 Corvairs.

As bad as SUVs and pig-up trucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Nice twisted homage to the old drive-in movie ads. Reminded me of the Squirrel Nut Zippers' "The Ghost of Stephen Foster", a take off on the old Max Fleisher cartoons (especially "Bimbo's Initiation", an all-time work of weird genius).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJzWGkgFcTU
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous