Thread: How to Measure Ivermectin Horse Paste for Humans– Link to Get Human-Dose

How to Measure Ivermectin Horse Paste for Humans– Link to Get Human-Dose

Video at link. As with all things your health is in YOUR hands. This is linked for informational purposes. ***THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, PLEASE RESEARCH THIS THOROUGHLY YOURSELF***

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/09/2...ed-ivermectin/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's marked on the side of the tube in 125 lb increments. It's not hard.

Trouble filling a prescription for Ivermectin?

Here are some tips:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...y-Blockade.pdf
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Have any of you or do you know anyone that has taken this paste with successful results to treat covid?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    Have any of you or do you know anyone that has taken this paste with successful results to treat covid?
    Paste? No.

Prescription? Yes.

Same active ingredient, though. The only question is if there is something specific in the horse paste that might not be good for humans. I highly doubt it. Maybe after extended use, but even that seems unlikely.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

My whole family used the paste for another non-covid problem and it worked perfectly with no side effects. It cured 5 people when repeated perscriptions from doctors did not.

I can't comment on if it cures covid, but can tell you the paste is safe to use and easy to get the correct dose.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Paste? No.

Prescription? Yes.

Same active ingredient, though. The only question is if there is something specific in the horse paste that might not be good for humans. I highly doubt it. Maybe after extended use, but even that seems unlikely.
    Be sure to get the one that is just ivermectin. There are some that have additional medications in them.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Be sure to get the one that is just ivermectin. There are some that have additional medications in them.
    Which one has just ivermectin?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The apple flavored one. Stay away from hay flavored.
    Last edited by dannno; 09-23-2021 at 12:20 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Do you have Amazon Prime?

Do you have Amazon Prime?

I do have amazon prime.

This version has anthelmintic and noticed. Are those safe?

I actually bought one called Zivermectin that has similar ingredients. Is there any notable difference between what I got and the Durvet brand?

The apple flavored one. Stay away from hay flavored.
    The apple flavored one was indeed much better. The hay one... yuck wow
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I do have amazon prime.

I actually bought one called Zivermectin that has similar ingredients. Is there any notable difference between what I got and the Durvet brand?
    If you're buying cheap chinese $#@!, amazon prime is good

If you're buying things you plan to ingest into your body.... look elsewhere
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If you're buying cheap chinese $#@!, amazon prime is good

If you're buying things you plan to ingest into your body.... look elsewhere
    Where do you recommend I buy the Durvet brand with apple flavor?

Try your local farm-n-home......

If you don't have one close then move.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do have amazon prime.

Anthelminitic is not an ingredient, it just means it destroys parasitic worms. When I search google for Zivermectin, nothing comes up.

Pretty sure whatever amazon is selling there is the same as what you would find at a farm supply store. I got mine at a farm supply, same one. Probably better to support a farm supply store than amazon if possible.

Some of the horse products have an additional antiparasitic in it and it will be listed.

You don't want to take that one.

Anthelminitic is not an ingredient, it just means it destroys parasitic worms. When I search google for Zivermectin, nothing comes up.

Pretty sure whatever amazon is selling there is the same as what you would find at a farm supply store. I got mine at a farm supply, same one. Probably better to support a farm supply store than amazon if possible.
    My apologies, the brand I got is called Zimecterin. Ivermectin paste 1.87%. Anthelmintic and Boticide.

I got it from one of those type of stores. They didn't have Durvet brand when I went.

I recommend you get human Ivermectin.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/iver...et-ivermectin/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

It's the same drug. Nothing worng with your advice, but it is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Do you how much the total cost would be after consultation and prescription? I don't have insurance and don't want to spend too much.