Thread: Haitian Migrants Attempt To Hijack Border Patrol Bus.

Haitian Migrants Attempt To Hijack Border Patrol Bus.

Kleberg County Sheriff Richard Kirkpatrick has reported that a group of Haitian migrants possibly headed for deportation made an attempt to escape.

US Border Patrol was transporting a group of Haitian migrants form Del Rio to Brownsville, Texas when they began fighting with Border agents.

The bus was 25 miles south of Kingville and the agents, who were being overwhelmed called for back up.

“Well I believe in an attempt to abscond into the brush or leave the area these individuals were able to assault federal agents on the bus in an attempt to escape,” Kirkpatrick said.

“I think he was at that point where the driver was able to pull over, that’s when they were able to get and force the door open and abscond off the bus.”

Some of the migrants fled however after a short chase all were apprehended.

“Nevertheless, this is just a continued case in point of an extremely volatile situation that is getting out of control,” Kirkpatrick said.

“As we go forward with this type of continuing thing as the border crisis unfolds.”

After the violent escape attempt Border Patrol brought a bus used for prisoner transport to safely finish their journey.
    https://newsthud.com/video-agents-in...er-patrol-bus/

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer called on the Biden administration Tuesday to halt the deportation of Haitian migrants.

In his floor speech, Schumer criticized the administration for sending the migrants seeking asylum at the Texas-Mexico border back to Haiti, saying the decision “defies common sense.”

“I urge President Biden and Secretary Mayorkas to immediately put a stop to these expulsions and to end this Title 42 policy at our southern border,” Schumer said. “We cannot continue these hateful and xenophobic Trump policies that disregard our refugee laws. We must allow asylum seekers to present their claims at our ports of entry and be afforded due process.”
    A federal judge last week ruled against the Biden administration's use of the Trump-era public health order known as Title 42 to expel migrants without the opportunity to seek asylum, an order that's set to go into effect within days.

Schumer’s remarks come as the Biden administration is under fire for images of Border Patrol on horseback pushing back Haitian migrants. The New York Democrat described the images as “completely unacceptable” and said that “the horrible treatment of these innocent people who have come to the border must stop immediately.”
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...igrants-513412

Last edited by phill4paul; 09-21-2021 at 02:55 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Schumer said. “We cannot continue these hateful and xenophobic Trump policies that disregard our refugee laws.

LOL. There is no such thing as "xenophobia." We were taught this stupid word in grade school. Geez, the dumb ass things I learned in grade school.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Shumer should invite 50 Haitians into his mansion to live. Anything else would be racist and xenophobic.

ok

now its an invasion

Visigoths everywhere!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    ok

now its an invasion

Visigoths everywhere!
    No, it’s an invite. Fed.gov offers all kinds of invitations, instead of letting market conditions solve the problem.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Why would anybody be afraid of a xylophone?

fah-tshh go the whips

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch