Thread: Project Veritas/ hidden camera in the IHS, vaccine

Project Veritas/ hidden camera in the IHS, vaccine

https://rumble.com/vmrfe5-project-ve...ll-of-sht.html

I don't know how/if Rumble videos can be embedded here, so while it's up on YT:

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "This is evil on the highest levels."

The beauty of government-run hospitals.

Wait, they can't handle cardiac cases. Make that government-run clinics.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2021 at 07:50 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Yep. Unfortunately it has infested nearly all hospitals in the US since all of them, even the "private" ones, chase after those mighty medicare dollars. The folks in IHS probably have it the worst though, seconded by the V.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Too bad there isn't a safe alternative to vaccines for reducing hospitalizations....oh wait...there is.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Poor hygiene caused much disease back in the old days and today is no different. I can't go to a public bathroom without someone crapping all over the floor.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Too bad there isn't a safe alternative to vaccines for reducing hospitalizations....oh wait...there is.
    They were claiming they tried hydroxychloroquine and it didn't go well, which is why they were skeptical if ivermectin.. except that they would only give hydroxychloroquine to the sickest patients, and it is supposed to be given early to be effective. Then they gave them very high doses.. it makes sense if they gave it to only the sickest of patients, too late, that it wouldn't appear to go well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They were claiming they tried hydroxychloroquine and it didn't go well, which is why they were skeptical if ivermectin.. except that they would only give hydroxychloroquine to the sickest patients, and it is supposed to be given early to be effective. Then they gave them very high doses.. it makes sense if they gave it to only the sickest of patients, too late, that it wouldn't appear to go well.
    Hydroxychloroquine is more of a prophylactic. When a study was done on its efficacy against SARS-Coronavirus-1 (2002), it was effective only when the body was saturated with it before already having the virus. As a treatment for somebody that has already contracted it, it has marginal to no effectiveness.

Basically, more intelligent authorities would have considered allowing the general population to use it as preparation for contracting SARS-Coronavirus-2 (COVID-19).