Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: America Last: Biden admin to increase refugee invader cap from 62500 to 125000 in 2022

It is good to reference sources, and promote them if/when they are viable solutions which lead to "individual" freedom. But you must also consider that no matter how good a congressman may be, he/she is still a member of government.

Free your mind. Think for yourself. Perhaps, just maybe, you will come to better alternatives/solutions. And if enough people do that... that is what Ron means by "reaching the hearts and minds of the American people".

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It is good to reference sources, and promote them if/when they are viable solutions which lead to "individual" freedom. But you must also consider that no matter how good a congressman may be, he/she is still a member of government.

Free your mind. Think for yourself. Perhaps, just maybe, you will come to better alternatives/solutions. And if enough people do that... that is what Ron means by "reaching the hearts and minds of the American people".
    So Rand and Massie don't support the sites mission? Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So Rand and Massie don't support the sites mission? Gotcha.
    I never said that.

Free your mind, Phil ;-)

"Phill4Paul", please look over the site mission, and see if your screen name applies.
    You don't speak for these forums. And you do not speak for Ron Paul.

I'd advise you to stop misrepresenting Ron Paul or this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You don't speak for Ron Paul or these forums.

Immigration is a complex issue, and contentious, even among “liberty” oriented people. Calling people statists is not going to change any minds, or further the discussion.
    Telling people, especially long established members that they don't belong here is not going to change any minds either.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You don't speak for these forums. And you do not speak for Ron Paul.

I'd advise you to stop misrepresenting Ron Paul or this forum.

Telling people, especially long established members that they don't belong here is not going to change any minds either.

You definitely have some kind of personal vendetta toward me. I have no clue what it is, or what it is about. Never did I say that individuals "don't belong here". And how you can imply that I "speak for these forums", when I simply refer to a link on this site which outlines the mission.

I am expressing/voicing liberty-oriented positions, and get my ass followed and chewed on, while you allow comments promoting biometric-tracking-for-life, shoot-on-sight, etc. to slide right on by.

What's your beef, @Brian4Liberty?

Edit to say:

All candidates that I vet have a lifetime score well below a 90% threshold, typically in the 50-60 percentile. If you want to see what "good" they have done, I have provided links to the Index Scores in each of the candidates OP thread for your own review.

Furthermore, even though I do not vote at the state/federal level, I have given Rand Paul a Green Asterisk, noting on his On the Record Sheet that he maintains a 100% Constitutional Voting Record.

The idea is to get the neocons out-of-office. That is how you do it.

I would note that the OP has highlighted negatives, not any positives. When it comes time for vetting, I will be interested in both side of the balance sheet.
    Last edited by PAF; 09-23-2021 at 02:36 PM.

"Right to Travel!" "Open borders!" Bull$#@! slogans that have very real affects on American citizens.

"Right to Travel!" "Open borders!" Bull$#@! slogans that have very real affects on American citizens.

I am not suggesting that it is not a problem, because it is. Keep the root of the problem, which is incentives flowing, and it will always persist.

I take several issues:

She has had "a lot of encounters with convicted rapists" on the property and "aggravated kidnapping" picked up on her property. If they were convicted, why are they not in prison?

She was "actually chased" from the brush into her home, but then later says she "can't see" who's in the brush?

She is "armed", but never fired a single shot to protect her, her family or private property?

How is this my problem? More Feds? More of MY tax money, from how many states away?

If somebody came onto MY private property, and/or threatened MY family, and I was ARMED, you best be assured I would not be on the news asking for more government "help" and on your dime.

What, the Great State of Texas is turning "gee, I don't know what I am transgender", and asking for more government handouts themselves?

That point where philosophy meets reality. Alternatively, that point where logic meets humanity.

It is difficult to convince people to adhere to some strict set of principles when they are made to suffer for them. Masochism is not for everyone, but the ideologues demanding open borders are usually the same individuals that do not suffer for their beliefs.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am not suggesting that it is not a problem, because it is. Keep the root of the problem, which is incentives flowing, and it will always persist.

I take several issues:

She has had "a lot of encounters with convicted rapists" on the property and "aggravated kidnapping" picked up on her property. If they were convicted, why are they not in prison?

She was "actually chased" from the brush into her home, but then later says she "can't see" who's in the brush?

She is "armed", but never fired a single shot to protect her, her family or private property?

How is this my problem? More Feds? More of MY tax money, from how many states away?

If somebody came onto MY private property, and/or threatened MY family, and I was ARMED, you best be assured I would not be on the news asking for more government "help" and on your dime.

What, the Great State of Texas is turning "gee, I don't know what I am transgender", and asking for more government handouts themselves?
    Which is a whole lot of "But" and "if."

Neither "but" or "if" would be needed if perpetrators weren't allowed to cross the border unfettered.

Simple solution to a complex problem.

Which is a whole lot of "But" and "if."

Neither "but" or "if" would be needed if perpetrators weren't allowed to cross the border unfettered.

Simple solution to a complex problem.
    Another positive to secession:

You won't have my tax dollars from another state away to rely on to bail you out of every problem.

Are you certain that you want to secede, Phil, knowing that Fed.gov won't be there for you? I for one am all for it.

You do realize that the reason it's like that is because the border isn't open, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345