Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: America Last: Biden admin to increase refugee invader cap from 62500 to 125000 in 2022

Exclamation America Last: Biden admin to increase refugee invader cap from 62500 to 125000 in 2022

Joe Biden Plans Bringing 10 Times as Many Refugees to U.S. Next Year

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...u-s-next-year/

John Binder 20 Sep 2021

President Joe Biden is planning to bring to the United States in Fiscal Year 2022 about 10 times as many refugees as he will have brought this year, the State Department confirmed on Monday.

In May, Biden announced he would raise the refugee resettlement cap to 62,500 refugees for Fiscal Year 2021 — more than four times the cap that former President Trump imposed for the year at about 15,000 refugees.

For Fiscal Year 2022, which begins October 1, Biden will set the cap at 125,000 refugees who can be resettled across the U.S. over the subsequent 12 months, a State Department notice to Congress confirmed.

The data projects that the Biden administration will have brought about 12,500 refugees to the U.S. by the end of Fiscal Year 2021.

The cap is merely a numerical limit and not a goal for the State Department to reach.

Specifically, the State Department will allocate the most refugee spots for Africans and foreign nationals from East and South Asia. About 10,000 spots will go to Europeans and foreign nationals in Central Asia, while 15,000 spots will be allocated to Latin Americans and those in the Caribbean.

In addition to increasing refugee resettlement, Biden rescinded an order that allowed states and localities to decide whether they wanted refugee resettlement in their communities. The order, signed by Trump, gave Americans veto power over the program that they, for decades, have been shut out of.

Over the last 20 years, nearly one million refugees have been resettled in the country. This is a number more than double that of residents living in Miami, Florida, and would be the equivalent of annually adding the population of Pensacola, Florida, to the country.

Refugee resettlement costs American taxpayers nearly $9 billion every five years, according to research, and each refugee costs taxpayers about $133,000 over the course of their lifetime. Within five years, an estimated 16 percent of all refugees admitted will need housing assistance paid for by taxpayers.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's enlightening that you think they're invaders even when they're explicitly accepted and legally allowed to be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Deju vu. A repeat of what was done to Europe. What a coincidence.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's enlightening that you think they're invaders even when they're explicitly accepted and legally allowed to be here.

Accepted by who? Are you emotionally or famially connected with people 8k miles away?
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

This government is the enemy of people.

It is facilitating demographic warfare against the people.

There are more than enough Quislings and traitors to provide cover.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The people? Aren't these refugees also... the people?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

There are more than enough Quislings and traitors to provide cover.

I don't see it that way at all. Again, you are blaming others for what you created.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

This subject is always so fascinating to me within the libertarian sphere. And it's no wonder considering the whiplash one will receive by hearing the polar opposite takes on the subject of immigration, border control, etc.

I feel comfortable now in saying that I want a secured border (not walled) ala military outposts along them and not in other countries half the world away. I'm all for immigration, but there's a reason countries around the world like Japan, New Zealand, etc. have rigorous controls. For the examples I mentioned, they're small in land mass, or in some cases they wish to remain homogenous (east Asian countries). In the U.S., we have the land, but flooding our country with people's who do not share the same cultural beliefs, languages, etc. with us creates, let's just say potentially interesting situations. In short, I do not want tens of thousands of these people coming into this country in such a short period of time. I don't see what good can come of this.

Believe whatever you want to believe about him, but I will say Trump was onto something when he said "They're not sending their best." These are people who will likely end up in ghettos, slums, etc. and end up living on some type of welfare system as many illegal Mexicans have already been doing for decades. Now, does that mean all of them? Nope. But I'd bet a large chunk.

Does any of this make me anti-immigration? Nope. The situation is a bit more nuanced than that.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    In the U.S., we have the land, but flooding our country with people's who do not share the same cultural beliefs, languages, etc. with us creates, let's just say potentially interesting situations.
    Such as?

In short, I do not want tens of thousands of these people coming into this country in such a short period of time. I don't see what good can come of this.
    Tens of thousands of people is an issue? In a population of 330 million?

These are people who will likely end up in ghettos, slums, etc. and end up living on some type of welfare system as many illegal Mexicans have already been doing for decades.
    Because government actively prevents illegal mexicans from working.
    Pinochet is the model

This subject is always so fascinating to me within the libertarian sphere. And it's no wonder considering the whiplash one will receive by hearing the polar opposite takes on the subject of immigration, border control, etc.

I feel comfortable now in saying that I want a secured border (not walled) ala military outposts along them and not in other countries half the world away. I'm all for immigration, but there's a reason countries around the world like Japan, New Zealand, etc. have rigorous controls. For the examples I mentioned, they're small in land mass, or in some cases they wish to remain homogenous (east Asian countries). In the U.S., we have the land, but flooding our country with people's who do not share the same cultural beliefs, languages, etc. with us creates, let's just say potentially interesting situations. In short, I do not want tens of thousands of these people coming into this country in such a short period of time. I don't see what good can come of this.

Believe whatever you want to believe about him, but I will say Trump was onto something when he said "They're not sending their best." These are people who will likely end up in ghettos, slums, etc. and end up living on some type of welfare system as many illegal Mexicans have already been doing for decades. Now, does that mean all of them? Nope. But I'd bet a large chunk.

Does any of this make me anti-immigration? Nope. The situation is a bit more nuanced than that.

Statists love to blame the "other side" for what they create together.

If as much energy went into "Stop the Incentives", as was the call was for more border security, Walls, MIC holding facilities, DHS and Border Control, Green Cards and a "path to Citizenship" which enables government programs, eVerify soon to National/International ID For All, taking Private Property from individuals/business via Government Eminent Domain, insisting that immigrants sign up in order to pay "fair share" federal taxes, we would not be at this juncture.

But, it is now the country that repuGs and leftists created together.

Left Jack Boot, Right Jack Boot, march in lock step.

"Undocumented" workers cannot go to the local government office and tell the kind old lady behind the desk: "I want something". Because the kind old lady would say, "sir, you have no ID/documentation, please step aside you are holding up the line".
    Last edited by PAF; 09-21-2021 at 12:03 PM.

That's fine. Just don't give them anything for free.

Such as?
    Look at what's been happening in many European countries with the influx of Muslim populations. Rapes, gangs, burglaries have all dramatically increased and there are pockets forming in some cities that have become unwalkable for the, let's say "native" populations.

Tens of thousands of people is an issue? In a population of 330 million?
    Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure a lot of people in Europe were asking similar things. Europe is slowly having its entire cultural history and heritage ripped up as immigrants take over. We can go into another debate about how history does this, etc. but it's just a bit sad to me and something that I'm not interesting in seeing here right now unless there's an actual need for it. And I don't know there's a need for tens of thousands of immigrants coming into our country during this societal upheaval/schism we're going through.

Because government actively prevents illegal mexicans from working.
    I'm not saying that. I am saying, however, that our systems are in place for illegal immigrants to use and I'll take the Ron Paul stance that we could help curb illegal immigration by taking some of these structures away.
    In bold.

Edit: I should add something to clarify: When I said I'd like to see the military on the border, I'd prefer that over them being in thousands of bases elsewhere. At least here they'd be defending our actual borders. Otherwise, I'd appreciate dis-incentivizing programs and policies that help push them over here.

I'd also like for our path to citizenship to be much shorter, simpler, and more conducive to encouraging people to use that path as opposed to just walking over.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 09-21-2021 at 12:13 PM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Justify this;

Specifically, the State Department will allocate the most refugee spots for Africans and foreign nationals from East and South Asia. About 10,000 spots will go to Europeans and foreign nationals in Central Asia, while 15,000 spots will be allocated to Latin Americans and those in the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

"Undocumented" workers cannot go to the local government office and tell the kind old lady behind the desk: "I want something". Because the kind old lady would say, "sir, you have no ID/documentation, please step aside you are holding up the line".
    But they can walk in and say our child was just born on U.S. soil and that makes it a citizen. Now, since we are the guardians give us all the free $#@! in our child's name.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    But they can walk in and say our child was just born on U.S. soil and that makes it a citizen. Now, since we are the guardians give us all the free $#@! in our child's name.
    Yeah they can. What are you going to do? The child is a citizen under our current system. It would be better for everyone if the parents were here legally on a green card, working and paying into the system. That is why I don't really have a problem with all the far right secure the border crap, but also would support legal immigration for all who want it. You take away the incentive for commiting a crime to get into the US and then benefitting finacially from it. The lack of free $#@! will only attract those who want our way of life and not a free ride.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Justify this;
    Justify what?
    Pinochet is the model

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It would be moot. If the parents couldn’t get free things, they wouldn’t make the trip in the first place, unless it was to work.

Ask yourself, would you and your spouse leave everything behind, travel 2,000 miles by foot, knowing that you would not get anything for free? You’d either have to feed yourself, or go somewhere else.

I don't see it that way at all. Again, you are blaming others for what you created.
    @Anti Federalist did not create anything concerning this.

You should show more respect when you rattle on your keyboard, captain entropy.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Read Post #10 - the NEW “republican” platform of the late 20th Century to present, Mr. Take One For The Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Interesting use of entropy. Inertia was what came to my mind, but perhaps both are applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Interesting use of entropy. Inertia was what came to my mind, but perhaps both are applicable.
    This is RonPaulForums. If you do not agree with his positions and the advancement of them, why are you here? Statist forums are abound where you can take your pick.

This is RonPaulForums. If you do not agree with his positions and the advancement of them, why are you here? Statist forums are abound where you can take your pick.
    Do you want me to take what you write seriously?

What is the libertarian position on forced intergration via illegal immigration assisted by some of the government and NGOs?

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    What is the libertarian position on forced intergration via illegal immigration assisted by some of the government and NGOs?
    Read Post #10.

I am opposed to government handouts, corporate and domestic. At this point, we are forced to pay taxes regardless, and I am not about to lose more liberty/freedom by funding and building more police-state apparatus. At what point do people begin cutting the cancer rather than waste billions even more in bandaids?
    Last edited by PAF; 09-21-2021 at 05:30 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Read Post #10.

I am opposed to government handouts, corporate and domestic. At this point, we are forced to pay taxes regardless, and I am not about to lose more liberty/freedom by funding and building more police-state apparatus. At what point do people begin cutting the cancer rather than waste billions even more in bandaids?
    In short we have those things now and illegal immigration will make it worse as well.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 09-21-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    In short we have those things now and illegal immigration will make it worse as well.
    What is your libertarian solution?

Btw, I am an Agorist, which applies practical solutions to the libertarian philosophy / risk versus reward.
    Last edited by PAF; 09-21-2021 at 06:07 PM.

What is your libertarian solution?

Btw, I am an Agorist, which applies practical solutions to the libertarian philosophy.
    Follow the goddamn constitution.

Article IV, Section 4:

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion"

Invasion:

Follow the goddamn constitution.

Article IV, Section 4:

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion"

Invasion:

While FUNDING them at the same time via legalized “incentives”?

Seems there’s a big, big contradicting problem with that wonderful “solution”.

I can’t afford the leftist position anymore, I’ll be damned if I put chains around my own throat with the “new and improved” rightist positions.

Keep spinning in circles, AF, I hope you find the end-point.

They should enforce the law of the land instead of subverting it for their own purposes. NGOs are also a part of this problem. Im not sure what to do with that exept to make sure you know where your donations are going ,know what you buy ,who from ,and who you work for.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 09-21-2021 at 06:25 PM.

While FUNDING them at the same time via legalized “incentives”?

Seems there’s a big, big contradicting problem with that wonderful “solution”.

I can’t afford the leftist position anymore, I’ll be damned if I put chains around my own throat with the “new and improved” rightist positions.

Keep spinning in circles, AF, I hope you find the end-point.
    I get it, you don't believe in borders or a nation, so it makes sense this issue would not engage you.

I want to take the chains off US citizens, and put them on the invaders so as to remove them.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-21-2021 at 06:32 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast