Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Explosive! Public Health Data: 80% Of COVID-19 Deaths In August Were Vaccinated People

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm eagerly awaiting the Natural News article which does statistical analysis of the benefits of horse paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm eagerly awaiting the Natural News article which does statistical analysis of the benefits of horse paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm eagerly awaiting the Natural News article which does statistical analysis of the benefits of horse paste.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...-in-india.html

    With a population of 240 million people, which is about 75 percent of the total United States population, Uttar Pradesh has had only about 24 cases of the Chinese Virus and no deaths over the past several months. This is astounding compared to what is happening throughout the West.

    Among India’s 36 states, Uttar Pradesh boasts being dead last on the list of infected states. Once again, the reason for this is simple: ivermectin is not a dirty word there like it is in the U.S.


    “Evidently, the global medical junta doesn’t like the over 60 studies vouching for the efficacy of ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2, especially when used early, but there is something better than a study: pure reality of lived experience,” writes Daniel Horowitz for Blaze Media.


    Beginning in late 2020, authorities in Uttar Pradesh began liberally dispensing ivermectin to people, urging them to take it early on at the first signs of a possible infection and even preventatively. This advice turned out to be solid.


    “By the end of 2020, Uttar Pradesh – which distributed free ivermectin for home care – had the second-lowest fatality rate in India at 0.26 per 100,000 residents in December. Only the state of Bihar, with 128 million residents, was lower, and it, too, recommends ivermectin,” reported Trial Site News.


    Covid is gone from Uttar Pradesh, thanks to ivermectin


    For a “horse de-wormer,” ivermectin sure did help Uttar Pradesh avoid a major crisis. Ever since the drug was introduced there, the Fauci Flu has pretty much been eradicated.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    I'm eagerly awaiting the Natural News article which does statistical analysis of the benefits of horse paste.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I hope Krugminator makes it . I only know about for other people that got the vax. Hope they'll be ok.
    Got my first Moderna jab in February and the second in March ... doing fine. How long do I have before the Grim Reaper shows up at my door?
    Here at RPF, we don't promote every conspiracy theory - merely the ones we've been made aware of. If there's anything that Ron Paul followers know, it's that bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces acting in concert and in secret to make them happen.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...-in-india.html
    Covid is gone from Uttar Pradesh, thanks to ivermectin
    I'm skeptical of Ivermectin, though I haven't dismissed it outright. I'd be a lot more convinced if someone explained the mechanism by which it supposedly works. I hear a lot of anecdotal evidence of its effectiveness, but all he large-scale studies I've seen seemed flawed. I don't even put much store in this story out of Uttar Pradesh because of what it leaves out. Uttar Pradesh has had complete lockdowns for months at a time when there have been moderate case flareups - and unlike in the US, these have law enforcement and health department personnel on the prowl for violators. They also have fines for going maskless in public. They've had authorities going house to house doing testing of each occupant. And they do contact tracing of those who test positive, as well as quarantine them when they're found. Schools have been closed for the most part, and those that open require teachers and school staff to be vaccinated. Those conducting business are required to be vaccinated. It's a fairly authoritarian pandemic regime that I certainly wouldn't be willing to embrace - I mean, you can't even avoid them in your home.
    Here at RPF, we don't promote every conspiracy theory - merely the ones we've been made aware of. If there's anything that Ron Paul followers know, it's that bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces acting in concert and in secret to make them happen.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    I'm skeptical of Ivermectin, though I haven't dismissed it outright. I'd be a lot more convinced if someone explained the mechanism by which it supposedly works.
    Initially, researchers working on the development of ivermectin believed that it blocked neurotransmitters, acting on GABA-gated Cl− channels, exhibiting potent disruption at GABA receptors in invertebrates and mammals. GABA is recognised as the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the somatic neuromuscular system of nematodes. Subsequently, they discovered that it was in fact glutamate-gated Cl− channels (GUCl−) that were the target of ivermectin and related drugs. This discovery opened up a completely new spectrum of possibilities, as these channels, although playing fundamental roles in nematodes and insects, are not accessible in vertebrates.41–43) Ivermectin, while paralyzing body-wall and pharyngeal muscle in nematodes has no such impact in mammals, as it cannot cross the blood-brain barrier into the mammalian Central Nervous System, where GABA receptors are located. For a long time, it was believed that ivermectin was contra-indicated in children under the age of five or who weighed less than 5 kg, as there was a fear of neurotoxicity, the drug possibly being able to cross the as yet not fully developed blood/brain barrier. However, evidence has emerged that is probably not the case.44)

    In the human body, ivermectin exerts a peculiar and singular effect that remains poorly understood. The immune response to filarial infection is complex, involving Th2-type systems which counter infective L3 larvae and microfilariae, whereas a combination of Th1 and Th2 pathways are involved in resisting adult worms. It is believed that female adult worms are able to manipulate the immunoregulatory environment, possibly via interleukin 10 (IL-10) levels, to ensure the survival of their microfilarial offspring.45) Ivermectin treatment of Onchocercal filarial infection causes the disappearance of microfilariae from the peripheral skin lymphatics. It does so relatively quickly and with long-lasting effect, while also inhibiting adult female worms from releasing additional microfilariae.46) Dermal microfilarial loads are generally reduced by 78% within two days, and by some 98% two weeks after treatment. They remain at extremely low levels for about 12 months, with 70% of female worms slowly resuming production of microfilaria 3–4 months after treatment, but at an irreversibly curtailed 35% of original production.47) Regular treatment consequently decreases incidence of infection, interrupts transmission and reduces morbidity and disability. However, the actual mechanism by which ivermectin exerts its effect on Onchocercal microfilariae remains unclear.48) In binding to GUCl−, ivermectin disrupts neurotransmission that is regulated via these channels in nematodes. But in culture, the drug has little direct effect on microfilariae when administered at pharmacologically relevant concentrations. It is now believed that the drug actually disrupts the fundamental host-parasite equilibrium. The half-life of ivermectin in humans is 12–36 hours, while metabolites may persist for up to three days. As lowest levels of dermal microfilariae occur well after this timeframe, it suggests that not all microfilariae affected by ivermectin are killed in the first few days. This is augmented by reports that microfilariae migrate into deeper dermal layers, sub-cutaneous fat, connective tissue and lymph nodes following administration of the drug.49) The prevailing school of thought is that ivermectin actually interferes with the ability of microfilariae to evade the human immune system, resulting in the host’s own immune response being able to overcome the immature worms and so kill them.50) Recently published research has indicated that GUCl− activity is solely expressed in musculature surrounding the microfilarial excretory–secretory (ES) vesicle, suggesting that any compound originating from the ES vesicle is regulated by the activity. The addition of ivermectin markedly reduces the amount of a protein (which is postulated to play a role in helping the parasite elude the host’s immune system) that is released from the ES in microfilariae.51) The growing body of evidence supports the theory that the rapid microfilarial clearance following ivermectin treatment results not from the direct impact of the drug but via suppression of the ability of the parasite to secrete proteins that enable it to evade the host’s natural immune defence mechanism.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

    Yeah, yeah. Wrong disease. The study you really want hasn't come out yet. Nonetheless, it's a clue.

    It's an insecticide and an antibiotic against smaller organisms. Yet despite seemingly being indiscriminate in that way, it causes no known harm to vertebrates.

    We know two thing it does not do. It doesn't suppress the immune system, not even for just a few days, and it doesn't cause inflammation. Unlike that thing you took.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-23-2021 at 11:21 AM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  8. #36
    Because EVERYTHING has become politicized, everything has become suspicious. Thus, no information is reliable anymore. Every point of data is in doubt now because we suspect that every point of data is presented to us with an agenda behind it.

    This is what happens when a society no longer shares a common foundation. Everything comes into question. Everything is suspect. We will kill ourselves over this, eventually. And no one will be spared.

    Enjoy the time you have, friends.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Because EVERYTHING has become politicized, everything has become suspicious. Thus, no information is reliable anymore. Every point of data is in doubt now because we suspect that every point of data is presented to us with an agenda behind it.

    This is what happens when a society no longer shares a common foundation. Everything comes into question. Everything is suspect. We will kill ourselves over this, eventually. And no one will be spared.

    Enjoy the time you have, friends.
    This is exactly the reason why individuals must be free to make their own decisions. We learn from the experience of others. Some will make good decisions; some will make bad decisions. But in total, the population learns the difference. The problem arises when you have one group of people making decisions for another. The feedback mechanisms break. There's a lack of information and a pretense of knowledge. It breeds resentment when poor decisions are made and creates unwise backlashes.

    As usual, freedom works.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  10. #38
    Making bad-for-us decisions seems to be their raison d'etre. And they're at least making the pretense of confidence in their ability to withstand backlash.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Schools have been closed for the most part, and those that open require teachers and school staff to be vaccinated. Those conducting business are required to be vaccinated. It's a fairly authoritarian pandemic regime that I certainly wouldn't be willing to embrace - I mean, you can't even avoid them in your home.
    Covid-19: 11% of Uttar Pradesh is now fully vaccinated


    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/86354448.cms
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Got my first Moderna jab in February and the second in March ... doing fine. How long do I have before the Grim Reaper shows up at my door?
    You are already dead. This is purgatory.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Seems the only certainty is uncertainty.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    You cannot draw those conclusions from this data. Why? Because a couple issues jump out.

    1) The cases of unvaccinated are far greater than unvaccinated in all those charts. This means that the unvaccinated are far more likely to report the illness. The vaccinated might not be getting symptoms as often bad enough to go to the doctor.

    but more importantly --

    2) There is no age distinction in the deaths data. Because the vast majority of unvaccinated are middle-age or younger, they are less likely to die not only from Covid but from anything. Due to the fact that death from any number of concurrent illnesses WHILE Covid positive makes it a "Covid death" in the statistical counts, the elderly who are going to die in far greater numbers no matter what, will skew that incomplete data. This makes it appear that the unvaccinated are less likely to die, when really it's just because they are a much younger set.
    How can you say that nonsense when the data is specifically broken down by age? Did you just type a response in advance to looking at the data?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    I'm skeptical of Ivermectin, though I haven't dismissed it outright. I'd be a lot more convinced if someone explained the mechanism by which it supposedly works.
    Simple explanation is it acts as a zinc ionophore. So is Hydroxy Chloroquine, Chloroquine, Resveratrol, Quercetin and Green tea, some work better than others. A zinc ionophore allows zinc to enter into the cells. If a person has low zinc levels it wont work. Zinc is what stops viral replication in cell, but it has a hard time getting into them without a zinc ionophore.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Vaccinated People Spread COVID
    By Brian4Liberty in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-20-2021, 10:03 PM
  2. 3/4's of People in Mass Covid Outbreak were Vaccinated
    By CaptUSA in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2021, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2021, 09:04 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2021, 01:11 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2020, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •