Thread: NBA Won’t Be Required To Take Vaccines, Just Like Congress Or Their Staff

NBA Won’t Be Required To Take Vaccines, Just Like Congress Or Their Staff

Title truncated:

SPECIAL PRIVILEGES: NBA basketball stars won’t be required to take covid vaccines, just like members of Congress and their staffers
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...rivileged.html

(Natural News) There is a privileged class of “elites” in this country who have declared themselves exempt from all Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” mandates. One of them is Congress, and another is the NBA.

According to reports, professional basketball players will not be forced to take an “Operation Warp Speed” injection because they are more special than everybody else. Well, that and they have a whole lot more money in their coffers to fight against the medical fascism.

ESPN says that the NBA is refusing to budge on its demand that players not be required to take Fauci Flu shots. In its budget negotiations, the league said that any attempted mandate is a “non-starter” and will not be accepted.

While most NBA referees and staff are being told that they must roll up their sleeves for gene modification, the players themselves are above all this and refuse to comply.

A league spokesman claimed that 85 percent of NBA players are already vaccinated, but that the other 15 percent do not wish to comply. This unvaccinated 15 percent is not allowed to eat with or fly on the same airplanes as the vaccinated, reports indicate.

Some teams, including the New York Knicks, the Brooklyn Nets, and the Golden State Warriors, all hail from areas where the local government has decided that everyone needs to get jabbed, unless they present a valid medical or religious exemption.

For these teams, the NBA is saying that team members will be forced to get jabbed. For all others, team players say they do not want to be jabbed under duress and are fighting against the fascism.

Congress: already exempt from Obamacare, now exempt from forced covid jabs

As for the snakes in the American Congress, they made sure to fully exempt themselves from Biden’s jab order.

All of Congress, including their staffers, as well as federal court judges and their staffers, have a special set of “elite” rules that only apply to themselves, and not you peons out there just trying to live your lives in peace.

According to career criminal Nancy Pelosi, the reason Congress must be exempt from covid vaccine mandates while non-politicians are not exempt is because legislators deserve special “privacy” that nobody else is afforded.

A group of House Democrats, however, is challenging this special exemption by calling on Dr. Brian Monahan, the Attending Physician of Congress, to force all congress-critters to either take the injections like everybody else or submit to twice-weekly testing for Chinese Germs.

Biden, meanwhile, is threatening to subdue the Americans that Congress is supposed to represent under totalitarian medical fascism by forcing all companies with 100 or more employees to require their employees to get vaccinated or else face punishment.

Companies that refuse Dementia Joe’s order could face fines of up to $14,000 for non-compliance. Republicans, at least, are calling the order unconstitutional, which it is, but whether or not something is done legislatively to try to stop it remains to be seen.

“Those in the ruling class control everything done by the citizenry, but none of their rules apply to themselves. No surprise here,” wrote one commenter at Fox News.

“Congress was exempt from Obama-care; they will be exempt from tax hikes to fund paying their pals and donors.”

Another wrote something similar, emphasizing the fact that when it comes to Congress, sports stars, and other “elitists,” it is always a system of “rules for thee, but not for me.”

“If Congress gets privacy, every American citizen deserves the same privacy and freedom to choose.”

The latest news about Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection fascism can be found at Fascism.news.
    Want to know who really runs this country? Look at who is exempt from unpopular requirements.

That means that the NBA is more important to the elite than those who produce the food. Why? They are there to keep you distracted while you are being executed.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I won't be required to take their vaccine.

The NBA, much like Congress and their staff, are not part of the Executive Branch of the federal government. So why would they be required to take vaccines?

I don't see any special privileges or exemptions here. The article even points out that members of teams that are located in places with vaccine mandates will have to get vaccinated.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 09-20-2021 at 10:22 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The NBA, much like Congress and their staff, are not part of the Executive Branch of the federal government. So why would they be required to take vaccines?
    They wouldn't, except for that whole Dept of Labor 100 employee thing mandate thing that apparently is supposed to only apply to the little people. Though, if my understanding of how pro sports leagues are set up is accurate, technically each NBA franchise is a separate corporation so it's possible they don't have 100+ employees for each franchise or the league office.

Besides, even if the NBA wanted to virtue signal pro-shot messages, they can't have an NBA star keeling over on the court in the middle of a primetime game like that European soccer star did a few months ago. Bad PR.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    They wouldn't, except for that whole Dept of Labor 100 employee thing mandate thing that apparently is supposed to only apply to the little people. Though, if my understanding of how pro sports leagues are set up is accurate, technically each NBA franchise is a separate corporation so it's possible they don't have 100+ employees for each franchise or the league office.

Besides, even if the NBA wanted to virtue signal pro-shot messages, they can't have an NBA star keeling over on the court in the middle of a primetime game like that European soccer star did a few months ago. Bad PR.
    And even that requirement for businesses with over 100 employees is not in place yet. When and if it does take effect (which I'm not convinced will ever happen), we'll see how the NBA and other businesses respond.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

And even that requirement for businesses with over 100 employees is not in place yet. When and if it does take effect (which I'm not convinced will ever happen), we'll see how the NBA and other businesses respond.
    I agree with you on this.

IF this mandate (which does NOT apply to non Federal / State employees, *cough cough* you and me) is put into effect and businesses require their employees get the shot that is NOT a vaccine then I will DEMAND that NBA players and OWNERS also take this shot that is NOT a vaccine also.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

IF this mandate (which does NOT apply to non Federal / State employees, *cough cough* you and me) is put into effect and businesses require their employees get the shot that is NOT a vaccine then I will DEMAND that NBA players and OWNERS also take this shot that is NOT a vaccine also.
    If that rule takes effect, and if they have over 100 employees, and if they still opt not to require vaccines, then that means they'll have to suffer whatever the penalties are for that, by their own choice.

It's not like Biden is putting a special exemption for the NBA in his order. I don't see the issue here.
    Ron Paul

i wish I was important...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If that rule takes effect, and if they have over 100 employees, and if they still opt not to require vaccines, then that means they'll have to suffer whatever the penalties are for that, by their own choice.

It's not like Biden is putting a special exemption for the NBA in his order. I don't see the issue here.
    I think it's Jan 1 for supposedly effective? But that's just from memory so could be wrong. Makes me wonder why it's being enforced now though as if it's already implemented, unless it's just another empty threat that won't be followed through on, meant to spur action and would never stand up to a legal challenge any way. Sounds like we're basically on the same page.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-20-2021 at 10:45 AM. Reason: rewrote for clarity

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The NBA has a union I think . The NBA wont require anything that is going to make the union sue them to pay players who are not playing. Some people are smarter than others.If my nba team corp had more than 100 employees it is at 99 now . Others moved to a different co.
    Do something Danke

Then lets get into the real trouble. Biden wants to fine YOU for not requiring YOUR EMPLOYEES, so you comply with Biden, and your employees comply with YOU, and everyone but Biden dies.
    1776 > 1984

Then lets get into the real trouble. Biden wants to fine YOU for not requiring YOUR EMPLOYEES, so you comply with Biden, and your employees comply with YOU, and everyone but Biden dies.
    Not everybody else, just the ones who comply with the mandate.

So by your theory, Biden is trying to kill off all the subjects who obey his orders, and just let the rebellious ones who won't obey him live?
    Ron Paul

I'd rather the NBA publicly stand up and fight against this, their players that don't want the shot don't take the shot, and the positive precedent gets set for the rest of us.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'd rather the NBA publicly stand up and fight against this, their players that don't want the shot don't take the shot, and the positive precedent gets set for the rest of us.
    Need more Nicky Minaj's out there asking questions and deciding for themselves...
    1776 > 1984

So by your theory, Biden is trying to kill off all the subjects who obey his orders, and just let the rebellious ones who won't obey him live?
    It's not Biden, it's Bill Gates, and the other people who own Chester the Molester outright. And it's more than possible.

Ever read The Restaurant at the End of the Universe? How many ships were to follow the Golgafrincham Ark Fleet Ship B?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It's not Biden, it's Bill Gates, and the other people who own Chester the Molester outright. And it's more than possible.

Ever read The Restaurant at the End of the Universe? How many ships were to follow the Golgafrincham Ark Fleet Ship B?
    I haven't read that, no. But it doesn't have the ring of truth to me.

If it is true though, then it's political suicide for Democrats. Which again is not something that it makes a lot of sense to me that either Biden or Gates would want to do.
    Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't read that, no. But it doesn't have the ring of truth to me.

If it is true though, then it's political suicide for Democrats. Which again is not something that it makes a lot of sense to me that either Biden or Gates would want to do.
    Chester the Molester is a babbling, senile idiot. Assuming he's doing what makes sense for him to do is giving him more credit than I do. He's a megalomaniac and he's old. What happens after he dies has never once concerned him.

Bill Gates isn't a politician. He's an arrogant monopolist who was raised to be a eugenicist, and can afford to live in--and defend--just about any hidey hole on Earth, even the very nicest.

Since when do you assume either major party means more to these people than a hammer or a saw would? Bill Gates wants to kill a billion people. This guy has reverence for the Democratic Party? This guy has reverence for anything at all? If he has to ruin his saw to complete his project, what do you think he'll do?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-20-2021 at 02:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I have considered that angle, however history has shown repeatedly how useful idiots and useless eaters are removed after their utility has expired. By your line of thought, it would also mean that they want to save the current and future economic drags on society (elderly, disabled, etc) and dispose of the more able bodied people. That doesn't make much sense either. Notice that it's white people, by far, who are being targeted for the vast majority of shots, regardless of their political leanings. The Protocols speaks of why this is....

It also assumes that the shots are only designed to push one widespread outcome, instead being able to accomplish multiple outcomes. Some deaths, some sterilizations, some graphene injections.

Every President is a temporary puppet used as the PR officer for a stage of the agenda and does not actually care about the people he supposedly represents, party or national.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-20-2021 at 06:01 PM.

*cough cough*
    It sounds like you need the vaccine for that.