Thread: EXPOSED: Here's How They Are Trying To Cut Off The Food Supply and Starve You!

EXPOSED: Here's How They Are Trying To Cut Off The Food Supply and Starve You!

https://rumble.com/vmoksh-exposed-he...uthReport&ep=2

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dupe removed
    Last edited by kahless; 09-21-2021 at 05:22 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

No doubt that is how they would try to do it. However completely irrelevant to the story being told by various people the video appears to be stealth marketing for Pillow man and Donald Trump. The landing pages contains promo links for Mike Lindell and the video contains a speech by him with Donald Trump. All completely irrelevant to the content of the video.

The interviews in the video look to be 10+ years old and the woman playing loud country music makes it difficult to hear what she is saying also takes from the story being told.

Overall this looks to be just another scam monetization video being produced by the right like many lately.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

That's $#@!ed
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    https://rumble.com/vmoksh-exposed-he...tarve-you.html

At least some of those videos contained in that longer videos have been admitted to be hoaxes.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    No doubt that is how they would try to do it.

Be warned this is a stealth marketing video for Pillow Man and Trump, that is irrelevant to the content of the video. Promotional links at the landing page and the video has an irrelevant to the content of the video Mike Lindell speech embedded in it, pillow promo codes, Trump bs, etc.

I am also curious how old the video segments in that video really are? The video was posted a few days ago but all the people that filmed their segment of the video look like they took it from cell phones from 10+ years ago. What is with the woman playing country music so loud that you can barely hear what she is saying, annoying
    Most of the short videos in that longer video were later admitted to be "jokes" and not true.

Not to mean that there isn't historical precedent to believe it could happen again but OP's video is mostly bs. The Department of Hydrocarbons? Um sure buddy.
    @Danke don't post bs thanks.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    At least some of those videos contained in that longer videos have been admitted to be hoaxes.
    Although the elites could potentially starve people using that tactic, everything about it reeks of a scam and someone trying to earn paid to click affiliate marketing from Pillow man.

Lawnmower in beans?

BS

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most of the short videos in that longer video were later admitted to be "jokes" and not true.

Not to mean that there isn't historical precedent to believe it could happen again but OP's video is mostly bs. The Department of Hydrocarbons? Um sure buddy.
    @Danke don't post bs thanks.
    Seems vaguely familiar from being posted and debunked here years ago. Sometimes there is a small amount of truth in joke videos especially if you give it a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Seems vaguely familiar from being posted and debunked here years ago. Sometimes there is a small amount of truth in joke videos especially if you give it a few years.
    For sure. At least make the videos not show 2018 paperwork dates and 360p. I'll never understand why people think it's "funny" to create videos like those. When they're actually real they'll receive the boy-who-cried-wolf treatment. Idiots.

When they're actually real they'll receive the boy-who-cried-wolf treatment. Idiots.
    I’m sure the creators glow in the dark.