Thread: About 2000 Americans go missing daily, media has found a 'photogenic' girl story to zero in on

About 2000 Americans go missing daily, media has found a 'photogenic' girl story to zero in on

again.

How do media owners' employees decide which missing person story should be made a top national headline for months and 90% of all exygen given to one case while ignoring all other missing persoon cases.. when there is a good photogenic person involved to boost media ratings?

All possible efforts should be made to recover missing persons but what justifies months long national level focus on a single case while zero coverage of all the other cases.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I was just talking about this with a friend today. Same exact thing, of all the missing children they pick a 20-something year old girl to talk about.

Don't get me wrong, I hope she is found and alive. I also hope she has better judgement in men in the future as to not go on a cross-country trip with an abusive boyfriend in a parcel delivery van.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-19-2021 at 04:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

It looks like they just found her body.

I don't know if this one is all media, as I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been covered so much if the parents hadn't pushed it so greatly. Still, it gives them an excuse to cover something up by focusing on a murder.

Usually when you have a case where the spouse / boyfriend is the prime murder suspect in a missing persons case it gets lots of coverage. Something about going on vacation with someone and coming back alone tends to raise suspicion.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It looks like they just found her body.
    2 days later they still have not identified it as the missing Girl..

maybe they will find her in some Biker Dive about a hundred miles from where they are looking,, with her new boyfriend.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    I don't know if this one is all media, as I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been covered so much if the parents hadn't pushed it so greatly. Still, it gives them an excuse to cover something up by focusing on a murder.
    She sent her Mom a Whacked out Text.

That was after the Police Bodycam video where she admitted to attacking him.

The girl was Psychotic..

and the guy gets blamed.. he was just along for the ride.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Usually when you have a case where the spouse / boyfriend is the prime murder suspect in a missing persons case it gets lots of coverage. Something about going on vacation with someone and coming back alone tends to raise suspicion.
    That's not really true since the spouse is almost always the prime suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Yeah it's usually to chew up news air time so they don't have to talk about something else (ongoing Evergrande collapse and bad economic times ongoing?) and/or to set up some longer con narrative that can be twisted into the usual "call for action", which happens to fall perfectly into an existing agenda.

Today I saw the narrative introduced that "internet sleuths" are on the case now. Reminded me of the Atlanta Olympics bombing and how the media and FBI destroyed an innocent man's life. And the drowned woman in the water tank of the Cecil Hotel and how "internet sleuths" badly damaged a musician's reputation by determining that he killed her. I'm sure tptb would love to have a reason to shut down "internet sleuthing" these days....
    Last edited by devil21; 09-21-2021 at 11:49 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    However the names of Anjel Burel, Relisha Rudd, Dashann Wallace are unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Over 20,000 people were murdered in America last year, many of those got to have suspicious circumstances and spousal/romantic suspects. Yet 99.99% of those cases did not make front page headlines let alone top national headline for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Meh. Titillation for the weak minded.

Most "missing" people are found:
    She was found, dead.

Doesn't mean the current target killed her..

She sent "wierd" texts to her mom.
    She sent texts when He was on his way to Florida.. He could not have killed her..

but there have been several UNSOLVED murders in that immediate area.

so,,questions?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    She was found, dead.

Doesn't mean the current target killed her..

She sent "wierd" texts to her mom.
    She sent texts when He was on his way to Florida.. He could not have killed her..

but there have been several UNSOLVED murders in that immediate area.

so,,questions?
    Could he have sent the texts, or has that been disproven?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

So if I understand it right, if a person gets killed by cops, the media only covers it if the victim is black

If a person gets killed by non-cops, the media only covers it if the victim is attractive white female
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    So if I understand it right, if a person gets killed by cops, the media only covers it if the victim is black

If a person gets killed by non-cops, the media only covers it if the victim is attractive white female
    And Ashli Babbitt makes them turn a heart attack into a fire extinguisher.
    We believe our lying eyes...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.