Thread: 2k miles from Haiti to Del Rio Mx.

2k miles from Haiti to Del Rio Mx.

How are they getting to the border?

Who's footing the bill?

We know who'll foot the bill once they cross.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Who's footing the bill?

Good question. It could be organic, with people getting to Mexico by boat somehow. Or it could be encouraged and funded by the usual suspects. Or a little bit of both.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Good question. It could be organic, with people getting to Mexico by boat somehow. Or it could be encouraged and funded by the usual suspects. Or a little bit of both.
    The "Usual Suspects" were involved in Haiti a few years back..

And I would not doubt some are just trying to escape.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

No doubt.

My question is who is footing the bill to get them to the land of free-$#@!?

No doubt.

My question is who is footing the bill to get them to the land of free-$#@!?
    The ones who really want to, do so in leaky boats and at personal risk..(those are the Keepers)

The Political playmates are another story.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

fuggers can SWIM like salmon
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Probably some church group organization/charity which confiscates funds from believers and funnels them to operators which serve as the charity coyote network. An underground railroad if you will.

https://www.ibelieve.com/faith/6-thi...-refugees.html

https://cis.org/Religious-Agencies-a...e-Resettlement
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-20-2021 at 07:16 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Probably some church group organization/charity which confiscates funds from believers and funnels them to operators which serve as the charity coyote network. An underground railroad if you will.

https://www.ibelieve.com/faith/6-thi...-refugees.html

https://cis.org/Religious-Agencies-a...e-Resettlement
    Some of the usual suspects.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some of the usual suspects.
    IMO, they need to be taxed like the rest of us.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Does AOC weep for Haitians?

Who's footing the bill?

The ones who really want to, do so in leaky boats and at personal risk..(those are the Keepers)

The Political playmates are another story.
    Apparently they didn't have to cross any water. They had already been south of the border for years as prior refugees from Haiti. They didn't come straight over from Haiti, just had to come north like the rest of the migrants.

Apparently they didn't have to cross any water. They had already been south of the border for years as prior refugees from Haiti. They didn't come straight over from Haiti, just had to come north like the rest of the migrants.
    I wasn't going straight to Sri Lanka years ago either.
    had to cross water from Haiti to South America.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-22-2021 at 11:48 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Flash Back...

Following the aid money to Haiti
    https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/12/...oney-to-haiti/

Bush And Clinton Head To Haiti For Earthquake Relief
    https://newsone.com/466032/bush-and-...hquake-relief/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner