Thread: This woman was in a coma..then a Court ordered ivermectin...

This woman was in a coma..then a Court ordered ivermectin...

https://kevinbae.com/2021/update-nur...returned-home/

Nurije Fype’s long fight against COVID-19 has taken another step in a good direction. Her daughter tweeted on July 2nd that her mom returned home on Monday, June 28th, and is now focused on physical therapy. What a journey it has been for this family and their fight to control the treatment for their mother. What would the outcome have been if the courts did not decide in the family’s favor?

Congratulations are in order and great hopes for continued recovery.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just coincidence.

The teevee says that not only does it not work, it is made for horses and it will probably damage organs.

#IMONIT!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I read the opposite where a judge denied a woman nurse and her doctor too enter hospital to the administration of Ivermectin to her husband, I think in Ohio.

I think this is the story: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...treat-n1278576
    Last edited by Danke; 09-19-2021 at 11:59 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It’s insanity. Since when do courts need to be involved in personal medical decisions?

Oh yeah, probably since the pharma-industrial complex took full control of the media, politicians, and the regulatory system.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Attorney Lin Wood was involved in this one, also in Chicago. The hospital refused to treat her with Ivermectin, her power of attorney tried to get her released from the hospital to an alternative care facility that was going to treat her. The hospital refused. They even had an ambulance sitting outside of the hospital at one point to take her, and they would not let her go.

She was infamous for putting signs on bridges and handing out leaflets to the community supporting her Qanon beliefs.

QAnon backer at center of ivermectin treatment flap dies at Northwest Side hospital

Fellow QAnon adherents had targeted Amita Resurrection Medical Center with a flood of phone calls and a small in-person protest after doctors refused to give Veronica Wolski ivermectin, which isn’t approved to treat COVID-19.

By Tom Schuba Sep 13, 2021

https://chicago.suntimes.com/coronav...erpass-banners

Last edited by dannno; 09-19-2021 at 01:24 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The worst part is the story in the OP is back from July.. so they had prior judges rulings that they give the patient ivermectin, in that case it helped save her life, and they knew all this. Then one of their political enemies comes in to the hospital.. they imprison her, won't treat her with ivermectin, and she dies. Then the media celebrates.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Attorney Lin Wood was involved in this one, also in Chicago. The hospital refused to treat her with Ivermectin, her power of attorney tried to get her released from the hospital to an alternative care facility that was going to treat her. The hospital refused. They even had an ambulance sitting outside of the hospital at one point to take her, and they would not let her go.
    Hospitals don't arm their staff as far as I know. Maybe a few rent a cops, but I doubt they'd do much to stop someone with determination.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If a person is in a coma I would think that is pretty much terminal. What happened to Trumps Right to Try medicine for terminally ill people? Why would this even have to be litigated?

Pretending 'Covid' is real is part of the psyop. I can assure you that the hospitals are not being overun (I am related to, and know too many nurses to fall for that horsesh!t), the funeral pyres are not darkening the skies, and 'Covid' would end if everyone would stop playing make-believe with these psychopaths.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If a person is in a coma I would think that is pretty much terminal. What happened to Trumps Right to Try medicine for terminally ill people? Why would this even have to be litigated?
    Passed. And signed into law. And then thwarted by entrenched bureaucracy, deep state, and Democrats, who originally shot down the law.