Thread: News asked for stories about loved ones lost to covid. Got overwhelmed with vaccine anecdotes

News asked for stories about loved ones lost to covid. Got overwhelmed with vaccine anecdotes

I saw the tweet on Dave Collum's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum/sta...27024989347840

This is the Facebook link (who knows how long it will still be up):
    https://t.co/UBgYJ0t7HE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

From the fedbook page comments. Fedbook won't let me copy and paste, so bear with me while I type it over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattelyn Chatham
    I am a Physical Therapist with almost 30 years' experience. At the nursing home /rehab where I work, we have had a higher number of residents with the shot than without the shot contract the delta variant. 100% of those cov-positive residents without the shot have experienced anywhere from light cold-like symptoms to pneumonia requiring either no hospitalization up to three days, none requiring ICU, and are now all asymptotic. 100% of those cov-positive patients who took the shots have died in a manner similar to that which we saw during the original onset last year. We had no known delta variant in our building until the shots started. The residents had it first then spread it to a handful of employees who provide hands-on care. Our latest cov-positive is 57 years old who took the second shot, immediately had falls, fractures, surgeries and strokes. Previously, patient lived at home and was totally independent.
    The super-mutator super-spreader shot is working at Warp Speed®
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-19-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Follow the money...

Between TV news stories, you will see commercials that say, "This program is brought to you by the fine people at Pfizer, blah blah blah..." So you can guess at what motivates the direction of the "news" stories.

On the other hand, with 1000s of anecdotal stories posted by random people, who are not getting paid and don't know each other, and they are all posting stories of bad reactions to vaccines, and their reward is banishment from social media and scorn, what is their motivation?
    Last edited by RJB; 09-19-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    I saw the tweet on Dave Collum's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum/sta...27024989347840

This is the Facebook link (who knows how long it will still be up):
    https://t.co/UBgYJ0t7HE
    News asked for stories about loved ones lost to covid and got overwhelmed with vaccine anecdotes. 229,000 comments. This story will get buried soon.
    Guess that backfired on them. The media is desperate for “unvaccinated person dies for COVID” stories. Guess they will have to go with the tried and true practice of making up stories or interviewing people who make things up.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.