Thread: Feds Posing as Trump Supporters Ridiculed at J6 Rally “Setup”

Feds Posing as Trump Supporters Ridiculed at J6 Rally “Setup”

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday called Saturday’s ‘Justice for J6’ rally a setup for Republican voters — regardless of the outcome.

“On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said in an interview with the Federalist. “If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...capitol-512260

Feds Posing as Trump Supporters Ridiculed at J6 Rally “Setup”

Insurrection narrative collapses as crowd comprised of mostly FBI and media attends “Justice for J6” rally.

The Justice for J6 rally characterized as a “setup” by former President Donald Trump occurred without incident on Saturday.

That’s because most of the rally attendees in Washington, D.C. weren’t Trump supporters, but undercover FBI agents posing as them.

The event was so overwhelmed with police presence and sparsely attended by real patriots wise to the fact that it was a “set up” as phrased by Trump, that the FBI undercover agents stuck out like a sore thumb.

Members of the media hoping to capture some astroturfed political violence were also present at the rally.

In fact, one of those arrests happened when the feds mistakenly detained a fellow undercover agent spotted carrying a firearm.

https://www.newswars.com/feds-posing...6-rally-setup/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    https://i.imgur.com/BwU46s8.png

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

They should have these rallies everyday, lol. Waste as much of their time as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    They should have these rallies everyday, lol. Waste as much of their time as possible.
    I was just thinking the same. We could organize a "Ɛ Percenters" rally. Or a "Pourd Boys" rally.

It's not like anyone has to show up. Just major social media coms that the NSA sucks up.

And fences go up. And National Guard is activated. Time and time again until the government actors get normalized to nothing happening and would rather be at home with their families.

Lol.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol.

He's the one who forgot to not wear his dress socks with shorts.

Those undercovers are the most soy eating cops/Feds I ever saw.
    Last edited by RJB; 09-18-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    At the most arm and chest pumpers. Uber to a desk then back home again.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol.

Last edited by devil21; 09-18-2021 at 06:10 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Seriously.. Do you think Real Men would do that job?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Seriously.. Do you think Real Men would do that job?
    A lot of cops look like thugs or 'roid heads with military hair cuts. Those guys look more soy bois/antifa with military hair cuts and a few trips to the gym.
    Last edited by RJB; 09-18-2021 at 08:28 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I am not sure what this is?

1. Feds who are by default are Trump supporters ensuring non-Trump supporters give real Trump supporters attending a bad name. Effectively they cannot have controlled opposition presenting a real opposition problem.

2. Feds who are by default are Trump supporters seeking to expose Trump supporters whom are actually believers and think he is the real deal and that may incite violence in his defense. People whom mean well but have no clue they got conned.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Agents Provocateur

agent provocateur

noun

A person employed to associate with suspected individuals or groups with the purpose of inciting them to commit acts that will make them liable to punishment.
    A person who secretly disrupts a group's activities from within the group; an instigator, troublemaker.
    a secret agent who incites suspected persons to commit illegal acts
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They like arm and chest days but pass on core and leg days. I see some GMO soy bellies forming!

(even though some of us beef on various topics I do enjoy how we come together to mock the drone LEOs in these threads)
    Last edited by devil21; 09-19-2021 at 01:00 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

1. Feds who are by default are Trump supporters ensuring non-Trump supporters give real Trump supporters attending a bad name. Effectively they cannot have controlled opposition presenting a real opposition problem.

2. Feds who are by default are Trump supporters seeking to expose Trump supporters whom are actually believers and think he is the real deal and that may incite violence in his defense. People whom mean well but have no clue they got conned.
    Are they on the clock?

He's the one who forgot to not wear his dress socks with shorts.
    Ya , gotta love those socks . That guy needs a girlfriend to help him with his haircut and sock choices.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.