Thread: Hospital staff must swear off Tylenol, Tums to get religious vaccine exemption

Arrow Hospital staff must swear off Tylenol, Tums to get religious vaccine exemption

ars: Hospital staff must swear off Tylenol, Tums to get religious vaccine exemption -- Hospital CEO aims to educate staff on the full scope of what they're claiming.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ha , ya I'm good , dont use those either.
    Do something Danke

Something rubs me the wrong way about religious exemptions:

I would not put myself in a position where I appeal to someone else to have the final say on whether my relationship with God is sincere or not.

If I were going to challenge this, I would sue not as an employee, but as a patient. They are requiring a medical procedure, that makes me a patient. That's the way I see it, though, and the courts might not agree. Still, it would make for some interesting arguments during the case.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-17-2021 at 08:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Something rubs me the wrong way about religious exemptions:

I would not put myself in a position where I appeal to someone else to have the final say on whether my relationship with God is sincere or not.

If I were going to challenge this, I would sue not as an employee, but as a patient. They are requiring a medical procedure, that makes me a patient. That's the way I see it, though, and the courts might not agree. Still, it would make for some interesting arguments during the case.
    I asked a friend the same thing. Would you let the government a medical procedure be performed on you? Of course not was the answer. Should the government mandate a medical procedure on individuals? Of course not was the answer. Why is it ok for them to mandate a medical procedure now? Then, Covid fear struck their brain and admitted it was really so we have room at hospitals because those are over crowded. So, I have to give away my rights and succumb to a mandated governemnt procedure because hospitals are over crowded? WTF.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

They don't get to make the rules.
    They are lying about the other medications, most or all of them existed before fetal stem cell tech.
    They don't get to know if you use those other medications.
    You can't be required to know about all other medications.
    You don't have to be perfect following your beliefs.
    You can have converted at any time.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Anyone who drinks ought not use tylenol because of the damage it could cause to your liver when combined with alcohol. So if drinking is your religion take heed.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Anyone who drinks ought not use tylenol because of the damage it could cause to your liver when combined with alcohol. So if drinking is your religion take heed.
    Truth